Check your account email address ×

snowmobile question

• Platinum Contributing Member

The biggest internet scammer is .7Momo’s selling twisted up shit he pawns off as ‘like new’ :lmao:. It’s relative - what most people consider shit Benny considers mint :lol: 

Edited by SnowRider

2 minutes ago, SnowRider said:

The biggest internet scammer is .7Momo’s selling twisted up shit he pawns off as ‘like new’ :lmao:. It’s relative - what most people consider shit Benny considers mint :lol: 

:lol: you are such a worthless loser. Never did I state that sled was like new and there was nothing bent broken or damaged on the sled. You are so fucking dumb you cant figure out a blown fuse and you bought a sled with 5k miles and cried about every little thing most of which was caused by you being a 2 digit IQ faggot.

Do we need to hash this all out again you worthlesss disgusting lying piece of fuck?

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 2

5 minutes ago, SnowRider said:

It was such a "POS" that you decided to buy it..... :lol:

2 minutes ago, f7ben said:

:lol: you are such a worthless loser. Never did I state that sled was like new and there was nothing bent broken or damaged on the sled. You are so fucking dumb you cant figure out a blown fuse and you bought a sled with 5k miles and cried about every little thing most of which was caused by you being a 2 digit IQ faggot.

Do we need to hash this all out again you worthlesss disgusting lying piece of fuck?

Wow...id be embarrassed beyond belief if I was slope....really shows his mentality.

4 minutes ago, DAVE said:

Wow...id be embarrassed beyond belief if I was slope....really shows his mentality.

Yeah I dont think he has any support on this one. Except maybe Slinger, and thats just vengeful butthurt talking, not rational thinking. 

32 minutes ago, f7ben said:

Nope , in hindsight they were scammers and everyone here said as much. Fuck....that dupe that posted claiming to be the wife was probably you 

sure ben, I was lucky and guessed all the details that only you and that buyer had discussed :lol:

this is a great example of why you get sucked into conspiracies, you're just not that bright....

43 minutes ago, Snoslinger said:

sure ben, I was lucky and guessed all the details that only you and that buyer had discussed :lol:

this is a great example of why you get sucked into conspiracies, you're just not that bright....

Holy fucking shit are you a retarded assfuck. I posted every single bit of correspondence I had with the scammer and you knew as much as I or they did. Sweet fuck are you dumb

3 minutes ago, f7ben said:

Holy fucking shit are you a retarded assfuck. I posted every single bit of correspondence I had with the scammer and you knew as much as I or they did. Sweet fuck are you dumb

there were things in that thread from the buyer that you did not reveal, that only you two would know about. not take your ownage and stfu, idiot

:news:

On ‎1‎/‎16‎/‎2017 at 4:30 PM, f7ben said:

I already let it go , I refunded his money etc. For the record it seems that these people more or less just dont know how things work. I would have bet anything they were scammers but in hindsight they were just new to ebay and internet purchasing. That doesnt mean that they didnt screw me out of time and money because they did ....but I let it go.

Just now, Snoslinger said:

there were things in that thread from the buyer that you did not reveal, that only you two would know about. not take your ownage and stfu, idiot

:news:

They acted as scammer and fucked me out of time and money. Neither you nor I know if they really were or not but they acted like scammers. 

1 minute ago, f7ben said:

They acted as scammer and fucked me out of time and money. Neither you nor I know if they really were or not but they acted like scammers. 

yep. but you should not have assumed they were and put their contact info on line like you did. that was my whole fucking point. I said all along it's possible they could have been scammers. do I need to find that too or you are done making an ass out of yourself? you are pretty good at it by now.

Just now, Snoslinger said:

yep. but you should not have assumed they were and put their contact info on line like you did. that was my whole fucking point. I said all along it's possible they could have been scammers. do I need to find that too or you are done making an ass out of yourself? you are pretty good at it by now.

It was blatant scammer action.....I posted the correspondence and they deserved to have their info posted. It sure did piss them off and they got the point. 

1 minute ago, f7ben said:

It was blatant scammer action.....I posted the correspondence and they deserved to have their info posted. It sure did piss them off and they got the point. 

the chances of this being a scam were lower, due to the fact you were going to meet them to make the sale, and you had personal information about the buyer. if you had none of that, and were going to ship the sled, you would have more valid points.

5 minutes ago, Snoslinger said:

the chances of this being a scam were lower, due to the fact you were going to meet them to make the sale, and you had personal information about the buyer. if you had none of that, and were going to ship the sled, you would have more valid points.

we have hashed this over a million times.....paypal is a cesspool of scammers and they had no legitimate reason to demand to only pay with paypal. Their excuse about not wanting to carry 2,000$ in cash to my home was about the weakest ass bullshit I have ever heard. They planned to pick up the sled and then file a dispute and fuck me out of the money. I would bet on it in hindsight 

Also I offered to accept any form of payment other than paypal as long as it had cleared. I would have even taken a personal check.

They wanted nothing to do with buying the sled as soon as they figured out they couldnt pay with paypal. That is a scam 

Edited by f7ben

7 minutes ago, f7ben said:

Also I offered to accept any form of payment other than paypal as long as it had cleared. I would have even taken a personal check.

They wanted nothing to do with buying the sled as soon as they figured out they couldnt pay with paypal. That is a scam 

If I know the person that's only way I would take a check. Cash is how I've sold my sleds. 

21 minutes ago, f7ben said:

Their are a couple of reasons one may prefer to pay with PayPal or really any alternate service that would allow them to purchase by credit as opposed to cash.  You can get the 1-5% cash back bonus, plus better buyer protections.  That said, I can also understand as a seller, why cash talks.  

Also, did you try selecting the following option when you set up the advert in EBay?

E3FC2102-6A49-4FF8-BE05-4F10705BA501.png

Edited by XC.Morrison

1 hour ago, DAVE said:

Weren't you the guy who couldn't find the tail light fuse on your truck?  Kind of shows your mentality.

• Haha 1