Check your account email address ×

snowmobile question

Bought my son a sled last weekend.  Last night went to finish it up to ride this weekend and needed to do some suspensions tweaks.  I opened the clutch guard to get the tool kit and found that the torsion block adjuster tool pins was bent.  Do I try to get my money back on the sled :dunno: 

19 minutes ago, Angry ginger said:

Bought my son a sled last weekend.  Last night went to finish it up to ride this weekend and needed to do some suspensions tweaks.  I opened the clutch guard to get the tool kit and found that the torsion block adjuster tool pins was bent.  Do I try to get my money back on the sled :dunno: 

I would CALL the POLICE and the DNC 

6 minutes ago, ckf said:

What did you end up getting for James?

09 TNT 600 etec.  Got it in rutland-   was on my way to Bridgewater NH to buy an 08 and decided I didn't want the 08 as the suspension was poor on the tnt so I said fuck it i have no place to be and called the place in VT whose CL ad i had seen

• Like 1

Should be good for him,  I'm going to sell it in a month so wanted something that wouldn't go down much in value.  I thought I was going to have to ride it this weekend but the parts finally arrived to fix my freeride this morning so I am headed home to put that back together,  might still ride it one day as the studded shorty should do well on the concrete trails we have now.  

54 minutes ago, Angry ginger said:

I would call my lawyer and pay $300/hr to write the seller some threatening letters. 15 hours of letter writing sounds about right.  Good thing there's tool kit!!!!!

30 minutes ago, Angry ginger said:

IMG_20180124_210332.jpg

31 minutes ago, Angry ginger said:

09 TNT 600 etec.  Got it in rutland-   was on my way to Bridgewater NH to buy an 08 and decided I didn't want the 08 as the suspension was poor on the tnt so I said fuck it i have no place to be and called the place in VT whose CL ad i had seen

Is that one the of sleds that was advertised on FB? 

Just now, Snoslinger said:

cry like a baby, lose your cool, and put the sellers name and address all over the internets...

You lost.....get over it retard :lol: Every single person here said Scam and it likely was

3 minutes ago, Snoslinger said:

cry like a baby, lose your cool, and put the sellers name and address all over the internets...

2 minutes ago, f7ben said:

You lost.....get over it retard :lol: Every single person here said Scam and it likely was

.Is there another used sled story besides Toolkit's?:dunno:

no and no, retard

:lol:

:bc:

Yup....everyone said scam and it probably was. They violated the terms of my auction , acted like scammers and froze my paypal account with a dispute filed within minutes of figuring out I wasnt accepting paypal. I handled in like anyone with a brain in their head would have and I made their life miserable for a few days .....now fuck off dumbass

Just now, T1R9sledder said:

There was the people that tried to scam me on ebay when they won an auction for a sled I was selling. They refused to pay any other way than paypal and when I told them I wouldnt accept paypal for full payment they filed a dispute with paypal to get their deposit back. Slinger claims I should have just taken paypal for payment :lol: 

Just now, T1R9sledder said:

yep, ben thought some people who were going to buy his sled, even pick it up at his house, were scamming him, all because of what he posted in the ad. he got pissed off and blasted their name and contact info on the internets, hoping people would ridicule the buyer. I said it was a dumb move, and it could have been an honest mistake by the buyer. turns out I was right, and ben even admitted it was an honest mistake after it was all said and done, after the buyers even came in here and posted a description of all that happened. the end.

yep, ben thought some people who were going to buy his sled, even pick it up at his house, were scamming him, all because of what he posted in the ad. he got pissed off and blasted their name and contact info on the internets, hoping people would ridicule the buyer. I said it was a dumb move, and it could have been an honest mistake by the buyer. turns out I was right, and ben even admitted it was an honest mistake after it was all said and done, after the buyers even came in here and posted a description of all that happened. the end.

fucking liar

3 minutes ago, f7ben said:

There was the people that tried to scam me on ebay when they won an auction for a sled I was selling. They refused to pay any other way than paypal and when I told them I wouldnt accept paypal for full payment they filed a dispute with paypal to get their deposit back. Slinger claims I should have just taken paypal for payment :lol: 

1 minute ago, Snoslinger said:

Interesting.....when did all this happen?

4 minutes ago, f7ben said:

wrong, wrong, wrong

wrong, wrong, wrong

youre a fucking liar.....you lied the whole time that was going on trying to twist my words. I posted the whole transcript of the conversation between me and the scammers and you shut up real quick after that you worthless faggot 

Just now, f7ben said:

youre a fucking liar.....you lied the whole time that was going on trying to twist my words. I posted the whole transcript of the conversation between me and the scammers and you shut up real quick after that you worthless faggot 

the only liar in this is you. you even stated something like "looking back it does appear they were not scammers"

do I need to find the post?