Check your account email address ×

Trump tax cut. rough math!!! And I like it!!!

BOHICA

• Gold Member

Comparing base paychecks with no OT, which only happens a couple times a year for me, I see I got my first paycheck on the 2018 IRS withholding table.  If I was to work straight 40 hour weeks no union negotiated premium pays it looks like the Government is taking $75.88 less per 2 week check which amounts to $1972.88 a year on straight 40 hour weeks.  My exemptions are currently 2.  So essential Trump allowed me to keep more of my money that will easily pay a mortgage payment and then some or essentially take care of my 3 smart phone cellphone plan for the year on verizon  and then some.

Thank you Mr President for letting me keep more of my Money and not robbing it from me to take care of those that have no desire to take care of themselves......  That money they need should be borrowed and added to the debt rather then stolen from the 35-40 percent of americans that pay federal income tax.

Edited by BOHICA

22 minutes ago, BOHICA said:

Comparing base paychecks with no OT, which only happens a couple times a year for me, I see I got my first paycheck on the 2018 IRS withholding table.  If I was to work straight 40 hour weeks no union negotiated premium pays it looks like the Government is taking $75.88 less per 2 week check which amounts to $1972.88 a year on straight 40 hour weeks.  My exemptions are currently 2.  So essential Trump allowed me to keep more of my money that will easily pay a mortgage payment and then some or essentially take care of my 3 smart phone cellphone plan for the year on verizon  and then some.

Thank you Mr President for letting me keep more of my Money and not robbing it from me to take care of those that have no desire to take care of themselves......  That money they need should be borrowed and added to the debt rather then stolen from the 35-40 percent of americans that pay federal income tax.

Cheers

• Gold Member
15 minutes ago, Mainecat said:

How is it payed for?

That makes no sense.  Tax cuts don’t have to be paid for as it is the tax payers money before the government takes it.  Tax cuts never have or need to be paid for...  government is not paying me....  they are just taken less.

Edited by BOHICA

2 minutes ago, BOHICA said:

That makes no sense.  Tax cuts don’t have to be paid for as it is the tax payers money before the government takes it.  Tax cuts never have or need to be paid for...  government is not paying me....  they are just taken no less.

Don't try and reason with the senile pants shitter he was lost after "That" :guzzle: complete fucking moron 

40 minutes ago, Momorider said:

Don't try and reason with the senile pants shitter he was lost after "That" :guzzle: complete fucking moron 

Listen to Momo on this one , Grabs . Momo doesn't know much , but when it comes to pants shitting , he's an expert .  

• Haha 1

3 minutes ago, Mainecat said:

So this is OK?

I really think you need to quit the innerwebs, maybe take a night course in economics. I think it would be good for you in the macro sense.

Edited by s pump

30 minutes ago, spin_dry said:

Tax cuts are great. He’s still a criminal. That’s the issue. 

Well geez, that may be the case, but for now, this thread title concerns tax cuts, so lets stick to that.  

Why don't you share with the class on how the tax cuts are benefitting you as well?

1 hour ago, hayward said:

Well geez, that may be the case, but for now, this thread title concerns tax cuts, so lets stick to that.  

Why don't you share with the class on how the tax cuts are benefitting you as well?

I already did last month. 

10 hours ago, s pump said:

I really think you need to quit the innerwebs, maybe take a night course in economics. I think it would be good for you in the macro sense.

So then tell us in a conservatives macro sense how and when this close to 2 trillion dollars that’s been added to the deficit will be paid back by the Voo Doo economic plan that’s never worked in the past.

GO

Edited by Mainecat

4 minutes ago, Mainecat said:

So then tell us in a conservatives macro sense how and when this close to 2 million dollars that’s been added to the deficit will be paid back by the Voo Doo economic plan that’s never worked in the past.

GO

Like there was ever a fucking question what a clueless steaming pile of sat in shit this senile FUCK is :lmao: 

24 minutes ago, Mainecat said:

So then tell us in a conservatives macro sense how and when this close to 2 trillion dollars that’s been added to the deficit will be paid back by the Voo Doo economic plan that’s never worked in the past.

GO

Well, the deficit rose by over 8 trillion under Obama, almost doubled from previous level. Adding a projected 1.8 over 10 years is pretty conservative if you ask me.

• Platinum Contributing Member
3 minutes ago, s pump said:

Well, the deficit rose by over 8 trillion under Obama, almost doubled from previous level. Adding a projected 1.8 over 10 years is pretty conservative if you ask me.

Then subtract what apple has already paid.

53 minutes ago, Mainecat said:

GO

Macro and Voo Doo two words that you don't hear very often from MC, unless it's about Macroni and Cheese and Trump Voo Doo dolls.