Check your account email address ×

Trump tax cut. rough math!!! And I like it!!!

BOHICA

12 minutes ago, 1jkw said:

Cut taxes, increase Military spending, deregulate banking. What could possibly go wrong?

Nothing. Money will fall from the sky and everybody will be happy. 

51 minutes ago, Angry ginger said:

Yes starting with the MIC and fixing healthcare not worrying about the pennies of welfare fraud 

Im kinda thinking we should take a look at 800,000 non essential govt employees... 

DC is a giant money pot, there are waaayyy too many people there with their hand in it. Look at all of the lobby firms in DC. That is their sole source of income, govt spending for their clients. Anyone think Trump is gonna kill that money train? :lol: 

55 minutes ago, XC.Morrison said:

Yeah, so he can get China on the horn and say, “ya know what China, we’re filing bankruptcy okayyy, we no longer owe you anything okayyy, thank you that will be all”

China and Russia dumped a bunch of US treasuries back when the TPP was in the works and Russia was aiding Syria. IMO its one of the reasons we all the sudden had an issue with Russia. Also why oil prices quickly plummeted. Just my opinion of course. But there arent a whole lot of places that can pick up that kind of scratch. So where does the federal reserve make up that kind of debt collateral? Petro dollars! And how do we get all of these countries who arent on the petro dollar to convert? Well we have to go and free them from their evil dictators. Lets see.. Which countries have evil dictators.. Syria, North Korea, Venezuela, Qatar, Libya(dictator was kilt with allied support), Iraq (dictators was kilt with allied support), Iran (To be continued), Yemen, Afghanistan.. What do all of those places have in common? :news:

21 minutes ago, Arctic Cat Destroyer said:

China and Russia dumped a bunch of US treasuries back when the TPP was in the works and Russia was aiding Syria. IMO its one of the reasons we all the sudden had an issue with Russia. Also why oil prices quickly plummeted. Just my opinion of course. But there arent a whole lot of places that can pick up that kind of scratch. So where does the federal reserve make up that kind of debt collateral? Petro dollars! And how do we get all of these countries who arent on the petro dollar to convert? Well we have to go and free them from their evil dictators. Lets see.. Which countries have evil dictators.. Syria, North Korea, Venezuela, Qatar, Libya(dictator was kilt with allied support), Iraq (dictators was kilt with allied support), Iran (To be continued), Yemen, Afghanistan.. What do all of those places have in common? :news:

They have petro?  And for the record I agree with your analersys. 

• Gold Member

As of October...  trump has cut/not filled 13000 jobs from federal pay role.  I would imagine it’s substantial more not filled.  So to say this admin hasn’t cut cost is just incorrect.  I would imagine these cuts in work force will upset some based on there opinion and what they deem necessary programs.  But trump has made cuts on things he can control

https://www.cnsnews.com/news/article/terence-p-jeffrey/federal-government-jobs-down-13000-year

Edited by BOHICA