Check your account email address ×

DriftBusta the racist

1 minute ago, DriftBusta said:

Call it what you want.  In my world, there is no color judgement.  There is behavior judgement.  I have 4 black tenants, there are no problems.  I took over an office from a black advisor who got promoted to a bigger office.  I interact with black people all day almost every day.  Nigger refers to the kind of behavior those whitebread kids were engaged in, cheap shots, ganging up on one.  Yeah, nigger piling.  Get over it fella. :lol: 

"I don't see color"

"I know lots of black people"

"Vague justifications for using slurs"

:lol:

21 minutes ago, MiSledder said:

Poor moto, 0 life experiences outside of Whiteville Northern Mi

No kidding.  Starting to realize just how delusional old Dan is.  Lives in the woods, reads a constant diet of Marxism and anarchy literature, feels qualified to lecture people from all over the US and Canada about the evils of the capitalist system and race relations, when we're all living the dream, and he hasn't seen a black guy in 3 weeks. :lol:  

5 minutes ago, motonoggin said:White people who use that word are definitely racist. 

Oh, I guess I missed that memo.

4 minutes ago, motonoggin said:

It's an old white dudes' idea of being edgy

Wasn't trying to be edgy, just use a common phrase to describe hooligan behavior.

5 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

Call it what you want.  In my world, there is no color judgement.  There is behavior judgement.  I have 4 black tenants, there are no problems.  I took over an office from a black advisor who got promoted to a bigger office.  I interact with black people all day almost every day.  Nigger refers to the kind of behavior those whitebread kids were engaged in, cheap shots, ganging up on one.  Yeah, nigger piling.  Get over it fella. :lol: 

Why you waste time with moto other than laughing ill never understand, hes not interested in reality

• Like 1

Just now, MiSledder said:

Why you waste time with moto other than laughing ill never understand, hes not interested in reality

That was it.  Done now, have productive activities to engage in today.  Unlike Dan who's life will never change, and will continue to fight the noble fight.  In his head. :lol: 

Just now, ArcticCrusher said:

There's only one group I hear using it and rather frequently.:lol:

"I'm such a willfully ignorant dipshit I don't understand why black people would claim and use a slur that their oppressors called them for centuries."

3 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

No kidding.  Starting to realize just how delusional old Dan is.  Lives in the woods, reads a constant diet of Marxism and anarchy literature, feels qualified to lecture people from all over the US and Canada about the evils of the capitalist system and race relations, when we're all living the dream, and he hasn't seen a black guy in 3 weeks. :lol:  

Accurate

9 minutes ago, motonoggin said:

MC uses slur = hypocrite racist

DB uses slur = woke white guy talk

Talk about spics, niggas, muslims, chinks, nips, injuns, = selective behavior

Talk about jews = bigot

Get it? Got it? Good. 

1 minute ago, Arctic Cat Destroyer said:

Talk about spics, niggas, muslims, chinks, nips, injuns, = selective behavior

Talk about jews = bigot

Get it? Got it? Good. 

I find it odd you didn't use a slur for "muslims".  :lmao:

And did Moto use the word "woke"?  :lol: He's such a closet librul.  

Just now, Zambroski said:

I find it odd you didn't use a slur for "muslims".  :lmao:

And did Moto use the word "woke"?  :lol: He's such a closet librul.  

Well I have slurs for most ethnicities, i am just too lazy to type them all. :thumbsup:

Just now, Zambroski said:

This should be a thread.  When we went over the slurs for Italions, I about shit my pants!!!  :lol:

This forum actually taught me a new one, I still laugh my ass off over it. I cant believe I went my whole life and never heard the Eyetalian slur "Pizza nigger" before. Fucking hysterical! 

5 minutes ago, motonoggin said:

This is an obvious setup.

But you guys just can't resist. It's like a pavlovian response.

:lol:

Step 1: be a weak little liberal

step 2: call people racist, think that does anything at all or matters even slightly 

step 3: you’re still a weak little liberal 

4 minutes ago, Arctic Cat Destroyer said:

This forum actually taught me a new one, I still laugh my ass off over it. I cant believe I went my whole life and never heard the Eyetalian slur "Pizza nigger" before. Fucking hysterical! 

DOOOODE!!!!  "Spaghetti heads"  :lol: