Check your account email address ×

DriftBusta the racist

1 minute ago, f7ben said:

Because I'm not a fucking hypocrite like you are

You’re clearly not very fucking bright either.  :lol:  oh wait you just added a new one, so I’m a hypocrite too now?  Awesome.  How you figure?  

3 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

I’m sure it was riveting and deeply intellectual!

Far more intellectual that you and Javante yelling Bro at each while you play softball at a geriatric level :lol: 

Far more intellectual that you and Javante yelling Bro at each while you play softball at a geriatric level :lol: 

Dude.  Don’t be mocking my skills on the field!  I’m like a white Mookie Betts with no speed and no batting skills!  I know I know....raississ.

1 minute ago, DriftBusta said:

Dude.  Don’t be mocking my skills on the field!  I’m like a white Mookie Betts with no speed and no batting skills!  I know I know....raississ.

:lol: I was a very good baseball player when I was young. For whatever reason that does not transfer directly to slow pitch softball. I can still field well although not fast but I cant hit a fucking softball out of a park to save my soul. Probably the most frustrating sporting failure of my short and unillustrious non career 

:lol: I was a very good baseball player when I was young. For whatever reason that does not transfer directly to slow pitch softball. I can still field well although not fast but I cant hit a fucking softball out of a park to save my soul. Probably the most frustrating sporting failure of my short and unillustrious non career 

Too much fucking arc in a slow softball pitch.  I hated baseball (played for 4 miserable games in HS) but loved adult league softball.  Beer makes all the difference!  :bc:

11 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

You’re clearly not very fucking bright either.  :lol:  oh wait you just added a new one, so I’m a hypocrite too now?  Awesome.  How you figure?  

Should the title of this thread be changed to reflect all your descriptive titles now?  I vote for MOMO to come up with your new name.  As long as he can keep it under 20 syllables, it shouldn't crash the site!

:lol:

33 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

So I guess this is the summary, according to MotoAnarchist:

-Use the urban slang term “nigger pile”-automatic racist.

-veiled threats about my employment over use of said slang term-not creepy

-calls for death of cops and overthrow of capitalist system-not weird

-openly brags about having a “side piece”-has the moral high ground to declare someone else a racist, while not being a creepy weirdo.

:dunno: 

This is about you, not me.

9 minutes ago, f7ben said:

I used to be a good ball player too, operative words being “used to”.   :lol: its fun though.  Does moto even know I played with a bunch of blacks and Puerto Rican’s?  Does that make me more of a racist?! This is ponderous.

4 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

Should the title of this thread be changed to reflect all your descriptive titles now?  I vote for MOMO to come up with your new name.  As long as he can keep it under 20 syllables, it shouldn't crash the site!

Yeah I’m starting to get a little dizzy, cuz moto is Mensa level smart, and the arbiter is all that is right and just in the world, including killing cops

1 minute ago, motonoggin said:

This is about you, not me.

No afraid not there, Mr. Self appointed moral high ground, it’s all you.  

1 minute ago, Zambroski said:

Related image

4 minutes ago, motonoggin said:

I played softball once with some brown people, that proves I am tremendously unracist and a very regarded dichotomy.

No one claimed that Mensa man, just thought it was a little funny.   Do try and lighten up, maybe go see your side piece and pound out that hard on of yours.  :bc: 

• Platinum Contributing Member
1 hour ago, Zambroski said:

Too much fucking arc in a slow softball pitch.  I hated baseball (played for 4 miserable games in HS) but loved adult league softball.  Beer makes all the difference!  :bc:

ever play beer ball? Chik at every base with a cooler. When ya get on base she hands you a beer. No matter what ya cant leave that base till beer is gone. 

4 minutes ago, steve from amherst said:

ever play beer ball? Chik at every base with a cooler. When ya get on base she hands you a beer. No matter what ya cant leave that base till beer is gone. 

No.  But I've done something similar in golf.  Same type thing.  You had from the tee to the green to down the beer.  Not hard in itself...but when you get to the middle back nine, the game get's interesting.   TIme to T-up the cheap balls!  :lmao:

2 hours ago, f7ben said:

momo the impotent shit eater.........get woolies cock out your mouth you faggot.......its pathetic

What are you drooling on yourself about fudge packer? :gfight:

4 hours ago, DriftBusta said:

What I can’t figure out is why Motos not calling Ben a racist, he’s said far worse about blacks.  And why RevKevs not calling out Moto for being a adulterer.  This is all so confusing.  :bc: 

I sure as fuck don’t feel as bad for making you cry like a bitch you racist asshole.