Check your account email address ×

Dow 26,000:

41 minutes ago, Polaris 550 said:

That's why I made the post, I know you NH FAGGOTS have posted against me. 

You fuckin' cunts!!! 

I'm gonna' make a new thread, just against you NH bastids!!

Don't just talk about it. Do it! What are you waiting for?? Pussy...

• Platinum Contributing Member
5 hours ago, Angry ginger said:

Sure you did and if you did wgaf. 3 to 5k a day losses gains should be fuck all to someone who actually has what you claim to. If anything it should be normal 

and only a fool would even bother looking as swings like that will be daily.

3 hours ago, revkevsdi said:

Or you'd rather believe this little lie.  Poor Zampoopski the clown.  

" My last buy has probably already netted me more than your salary for the year.  And I just keep access to play money!  :lol:"

:lol:

I fired a barbed spitball at you and you let it penetrate your pale, onion skin wrap, cut through your atrophic muscle and penetrate your fragile bone.   :lmao:

It’s up to you to believe it or not.  I don’t need to chose....or care what you chose to do.

It must hurt like hell to be shown, and have to begrudgingly accept, your real place in this world.  Just be happy....and thank daddy!

8 hours ago, 1jkw said:

Of course they posted against you, just like every gay in NH has been sucked off by you.

Nevah happened, nevah will, faggot!!!   :owned:

8 hours ago, ArcticCrusher said:

Pay no attention to him, he's just a beta pot calling the kettle black.

He is really just jealous of your total net worth and your wood piles.

Also he does own any chainsaws, but if he did they would be fractional ownership.

So, it's envy of my wealth, huh????   I don't knoiw why................I'm what's known as STEALTH WEALTH. If you stpped by here and saw me working outside you would think I was a street bum. It's not like I have a new ZR1 sitting outside or a 42' Cigarette, or a waterfront Adirondack on Winnepesaukee, so why is he jealous? 

8 hours ago, JEFF said:

I have a life besides this site, faggot. I have a massive estate with buildings and grounds that require constant, never-ending demands on my time and energy. 

Sooner or later I will have more time, and I will post shit against the NH GRANITE FAGGOTS!!!

1 minute ago, Polaris 550 said:

I have a life besides this site, faggot. I have a massive estate with buildings and grounds that require constant, never-ending demands on my time and energy. 

Sooner or later I will have more time, and I will post shit against the NH GRANITE FAGGOTS!!!

pay me my $5000 you retarded welcher

8 hours ago, JEFF said:

Hey, Jerkoff Jeff, did you get up early and go to work today, faggot? Was it hot? Did you hate your job? Do you hate your boss? What do you do for work? How much did you earn today in NH for a hard days work? 

I made 12128.00 today, for goofing around the farm!!!! LMAO!!! 

SUCK IT DEEP FAGGOT!!!! SWALLOW THAT " OWNAGE CUM "!!!!!     :owned::owned::owned: 

4 minutes ago, f7ben said:

pay me my $5000 you retarded welcher

Get Bhent!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!   LMAO!!! You scrawny Polak, I''ll turn you into a pretzel and throw you on my JUNK WOODPILE!!!!! LMMFAO!!!!

14 hours ago, Zambroski said:

I fired a barbed spitball at you and you let it penetrate your pale, onion skin wrap, cut through your atrophic muscle and penetrate your fragile bone.   :lmao:

It’s up to you to believe it or not.  I don’t need to chose....or care what you chose to do.

It must hurt like hell to be shown, and have to begrudgingly accept, your real place in this world.  Just be happy....and thank daddy!

You got all bent out of shape because I was laughing at our bullshit. So you threw in another big lie to try to impress.  

Sad clown zampoopski. 

8 hours ago, Polaris 550 said:

Hey, Jerkoff Jeff, did you get up early and go to work today, faggot? Was it hot? Did you hate your job? Do you hate your boss? What do you do for work? How much did you earn today in NH for a hard days work? 

I made 12128.00 today, for goofing around the farm!!!! LMAO!!! 

SUCK IT DEEP FAGGOT!!!! SWALLOW THAT " OWNAGE CUM "!!!!!     :owned::owned::owned: 

:nose:

9 hours ago, Polaris 550 said:

Nevah happened, nevah will, faggot!!!   :owned:

So, it's envy of my wealth, huh????   I don't knoiw why................I'm what's known as STEALTH WEALTH. If you stpped by here and saw me working outside you would think I was a street bum. It's not like I have a new ZR1 sitting outside or a 42' Cigarette, or a waterfront Adirondack on Winnepesaukee, so why is he jealous? 

Spend some and enjoy life.

4 minutes ago, steve from amherst said:

There was something in financial papers a few days ago that it was supposed to tank. Did I forget to tell you that?

Yes.  YOU DID!  I’ve been subscribing to and studying what RevBetaCuck has recommended so, been catching up on the financial cycles of GICs.  :lol:

naww...saw it.  Just haven’t been too concerned lately.  I’m not pulling back anything soon...as far as I know right now.

31 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

Yes.  YOU DID!  I’ve been subscribing to and studying what RevBetaCuck has recommended so, been catching up on the financial cycles of GICs.  :lol:

naww...saw it.  Just haven’t been too concerned lately.  I’m not pulling back anything soon...as far as I know right now.

The Markets will be glad to hear that.  

It probably moves with every one of your trades.

The Zampoopski effect. 

42 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

Those are nasty cycles to time.  One wrong move and its game over.  Best to leave it to the pros.

1 minute ago, ArcticCrusher said:

Those are nasty cycles to time.  One wrong move and its game over.  Best to leave it to the pros.

Amen!  I’ve known that for many years now.  You know, leave it to somebody with his thumb on the pulse of the markets.  Like RevyBetaCuck.