Check your account email address ×

Dow 26,000:

• Platinum Contributing Member
10 hours ago, Nazipigdog said:

How many fucking filibusters did those faggot Republicans do? Those faggots set the recovery back 4 years. Shutting down the govt over spending and then first chance they get to pull the purse strings they increase spending. 

Shut that war machine down and burn down the cia and we would have a balanced budget. 

Stop giving away money

Close all bases in europe

stay the fuck out of other peoples shit.

56 minutes ago, steve from amherst said:

Stop giving away money

(But Pakistan is our friend)

Close all bases in europe

(how can we be the words police then?)

stay the fuck out of other peoples shit.

(but but weapons of mass destruction)

:lol: 

1 minute ago, motonoggin said:

Still stagnant AF I see...

Dude......you've kind of left me and Analer alone here to combat the forces of retardation ........you think you could reengage a bit ????? Not that it takes much work for anyone whos brain functions properly to refute the momo level idiocy here :lol: 

13 minutes ago, revkevsdi said:

Talk to arctic nets and Zambo the clown. They’ll tell you they made 5% 

you do realize thats entirely possible, right?   Bicycle short wearing fella like you ought invest in Under Armour.  You missed the low at a little over 10 bucks a share back last November, but even at 20 bucks in July, which some more upside predicted.    BTW thats 100%  

1 minute ago, DriftBusta said:

you do realize thats entirely possible, right?   Bicycle short wearing fella like you ought invest in Under Armour.  You missed the low at a little over 10 bucks a share back last November, but even at 20 bucks in July, which some more upside predicted.    BTW thats 100%  

100% in one year? That’s awesome. Thanks for upping the bidding.   I’m sure Zambo will pipe on tomorrow with a better story. 

2 minutes ago, revkevsdi said:

100% in one year? That’s awesome. Thanks for upping the bidding.   I’m sure Zambo will pipe on tomorrow with a better story. 

Your story sounds much better.  1%÷365 = beta.

4 minutes ago, revkevsdi said:

hey its all in black and white, look it up yourself.  Maybe math isn't one of your strong suits, you definitely appear lacking in some areas for sure.  i just thought i'd give you a free tip.   Btw, I sold some CDs today for 3.45%, guaranteed by the full faith of the US Government.  

Edited by DriftBusta