Check your account email address ×

Dow 26,000:

4 minutes ago, revkevsdi said:

YTD????   I thought short term didn't matter to you.

I'm guessing when Trumptard crashes the market, two months into the rebound you'll be crowing about your month to date returns. 

You'll use the same retard math that had you believing Trump had better returns in one year  than Obama did in 8.

Derp Derp

This thread has been going 16 months, and it's down 500 points from when you fucktards were calling for 30,000 by year end. 

Winning!!!!:lol2:

It doesn't.

1 minute ago, revkevsdi said:

It's all you've talked about in the thread recently. 

Guess you're kind of a dumb fuck then. 

It's not that far off from the past decade, a bit better sure.  What's yours like? Or is that too personal? Where do you live?:lol:

If you have been paying attention I have been flowing more to private equity.

47 minutes ago, ArcticCrusher said:

It's not that far off from the past decade, a bit better sure.  What's yours like? Or is that too personal? Where do you live?:lol:

If you have been paying attention I have been flowing more to private equity.

Ytd doesn’t matter to me in the least.  I don’t even track it. I’ve got two businesses on the go. That have around 4 million tied up in real estate.  If things go well they’ll beat the stock market returns. If not there are tax right offs the mitigate the losses. If it goes really well there is tax free capital gains which will kick in. But please remind me with loaning money to the wives at 1% is a bad idea.  :kneebash:

26 minutes ago, revkevsdi said:

Ytd doesn’t matter to me in the least.  I don’t even track it. I’ve got two businesses on the go. That have around 4 million tied up in real estate.  If things go well they’ll beat the stock market returns. If not there are tax right offs the mitigate the losses. If it goes really well there is tax free capital gains which will kick in. But please remind me with loaning money to the wives at 1% is a bad idea.  :kneebash:

I have several million tied up up in equities and twice as much in fixed real estate.  I have almost 1 million in private REITs earning just under 8%. Inheritance should add well over 3 million or about 320k every year when added to the REIT.  Tell me again how the loan is worth anything?  

It’s all good if you don’t die first. Get out (retire) as soon as you can. I looked at my 6 th grade class photos the other day out of 26 almost half are dead. They never got to retire. I’m 63

8 minutes ago, Mainecat said:

It’s all good if you don’t die first. Get out (retire) as soon as you can. I looked at my 6 th grade class photos the other day out of 26 almost half are dead. They never got to retire. I’m 63

I'm 53.

• Platinum Contributing Member
16 minutes ago, Mainecat said:

AT least they didn't have to endure the hardship of the cost of beer going up 3 cents a can because of tariffs.

2 hours ago, revkevsdi said:

Some of my favourite posts. 

Along with your perverse pleasure in hating on Americans the way you do, throw in your complete cluelessness about the markets.  It makes for a pretty obnoxious combination.

2 hours ago, f7ben said:

Nasdaq is in correction.....all major indices are in a bear market. How deep does it go is the question. 

I think with the data coming out and what will come in the next months recession is a real threat

Did you read that link Imposted the other day?

2 hours ago, revkevsdi said:

When winning turns too Whining and the Art of the deal becomes Art of the squeal.  

Woolie will blame everyone else when the platitudes EJ taught him would bring in customers stop working. 

Stop talking about things you have no clue about.....

1 minute ago, DriftBusta said:

Along with your perverse pleasure in hating on Americans the way you do, throw in your complete cluelessness about the markets.  It makes for a pretty obnoxious combination.

Did you read that link Imposted the other day?

Stop talking about things you have no clue about.....

I did read it.....has the last 10 days changed anything in your view?

The manufacturing data today was really bad. The thing that stood out to me bigly was Lowes missing. Small caps are underperforming badly and they have telegraphed the greater market many times. 

I'm well into the green on the position I took in March being short the RUT. I'm thinking 5-7% more before I exit

7 minutes ago, f7ben said:

I did read it.....has the last 10 days changed anything in your view?

The manufacturing data today was really bad. The thing that stood out to me bigly was Lowes missing. Small caps are underperforming badly and they have telegraphed the greater market many times. 

I'm well into the green on the position I took in March being short the RUT. I'm thinking 5-7% more before I exit

Good luck to yah Ben, but I stopped doing what you are doing over 20 years ago.  

2 minutes ago, ArcticCrusher said:

Good luck to yah Ben, but I stopped doing what you are doing over 20 years ago.  

Well my man.....I enjoy it. I'm not good at it.....but I like it. I'm 39 and if I can just make some decent moves while I'm young it could make a huge difference 10 years from now.

10 minutes ago, f7ben said:

Well my man.....I enjoy it. I'm not good at it.....but I like it. I'm 39 and if I can just make some decent moves while I'm young it could make a huge difference 10 years from now.

Oh I liked it to.  Luckily I learned.