Check your account email address ×

Dow 26,000:

2 minutes ago, f7ben said:

Ahhh....no. I'm mean and much bigger than you

When I was younger I stuffed a drunk into the cruiser, who had gone nutso, and started turning picnic tables over at a beach. He was 6-3 and I picked him off the ground, and threw him into  the cruiser.  

Almost caused a fukken riot. There were about a hundred people standing there, AND THEY GOT PISSED AT ME!!!

The guy I cuffed and stuffed, later got convicted of murder.

Don't make me do this to ya' Benny.  

48 minutes ago, Polaris 550 said:

When I was younger I stuffed a drunk into the cruiser, who had gone nutso, and started turning picnic tables over at a beach. He was 6-3 and I picked him off the ground, and threw him into  the cruiser.  

Almost caused a fukken riot. There were about a hundred people standing there, AND THEY GOT PISSED AT ME!!!

The guy I cuffed and stuffed, later got convicted of murder.

Don't make me do this to ya' Benny.  

I swear to god I'll beat you within and inch of your worthless life you fat midget welching fuck

19 minutes ago, revkevsdi said:

That's some awesome Day to date returns.  Crusher and Driftbitch be jealous of that. 

It's pretty good, I mean Ben did in one day what takes you six years. 

1 hour ago, f7ben said:

I swear to god I'll beat you within and inch of your worthless life you fat midget welching fuck

Get Bhent, you broke-ass troll!! You ain't got shit, or a window ta' throw it out. 

1 hour ago, 1jkw said:

Ben puts meat in jars and sells it to men, 550 pays men to put their meat in his can, then his mouth.

Typical 800 FAGGON talk. Shit on a stick, that's your talk from SNOWEST. We know you love that gay talk. Now take that dick out of your mouth.

1 hour ago, Zambroski said:

LOL

Wut, you thought that was funny, Zee? 

:wtf::wtf::wtf:

Hey WOOFIE, tell us again how great the STOCK MARKET IS!!!!

:flush:         :flush:          :flush:    

• Platinum Contributing Member

Getting its losses back.

Anyone else dive more into Amazon after Buffett bought $900 million in shares?

I did a few days ago.  :thumbsup:

How's that short selling going @f7ben

Edited by Highmark

1 hour ago, Highmark said:

Getting its losses back.

Not too great.....the only reason the market is recovering at all is because economic data is worse than expected and now the retarded market thinks a rate cut is coming.

You go ahead and stay long....I'm happy with my current position

1 hour ago, f7ben said:

Not too great.....the only reason the market is recovering at all is because economic data is worse than expected and now the retarded market thinks a rate cut is coming.

:lmao: I will with the majority of my portfolio as I won't be drawing off that money for at least another 12 years.  

Edited by Highmark

1 hour ago, f7ben said:

Just exactly what economic data is worse than expected?  :pc:

https://www.reuters.com/article/us-usa-stocks/wall-st-gains-on-upbeat-earnings-strong-economic-data-idUSKCN1SM176

Edited by Highmark

1 hour ago, f7ben said:

Benny Buffett.:lol:

1 hour ago, Highmark said:

Getting its losses back.

Great market. It’s now only 100 points lower than when this thread started 16 months ago. 

That’s some serious Trumpy winning. 

2 hours ago, f7ben said:

Bent over getting fucked in the ass by a market that knows the fed will step in whenever it struggles 

2 hours ago, revkevsdi said:

Great market. It’s now only 100 points lower than when this thread started 16 months ago. 

That’s some serious Trumpy winning. 

Still money to be made and why you should always have some cash on the sidelines to play the hiccups.  

2 hours ago, revkevsdi said:

Bent over getting fucked in the ass by a market that knows the fed will step in whenever it struggles 

Regale us again of your $20k snowsleds. :lol:

3 hours ago, Highmark said:

Manufacturing data yesterday showed both the US and China well off the pace that was expected by analysts.

2 minutes ago, f7ben said:

Manufacturing data yesterday showed both the US and China well off the pace that was expected by analysts.

The Philadelphia Fed Manufacturing Index in the United States rose to 16.6 in May of 2019 from 8.5 in the previous month, well above market expectations of 9, and reaching the highest level since January. Faster increases were seen in shipments (27.6 from 18.4 in April) and employment (18.2 from 14.7) while new orders (11.0 from 15.7) and average workweek (10.9 from 11.2) slowed. Meantime, prices paid accelerated (23.1 from 21.6) while prices received eased (17.5 from 20.0). Additionally, the 6-month outlook went up to 19.7 in May from 19.1 in April. Philadelphia Fed Manufacturing Index in the United States averaged 9.10 Index Points from 1968 until 2019, reaching an all time high of 58.50 Index Points in March of 1973 and a record low of -57.90 Index Points in December of 1974.

https://tradingeconomics.com/united-states/philadelphia-fed-manufacturing-index

13 minutes ago, f7ben said:

Some good some not great from what I was reading.  Nothing alarming by any means.