Check your account email address ×

Dow 26,000:

• Platinum Contributing Member
1 minute ago, f7ben said:

https://www.instituteforsupplymanagement.org/ISMReport/MfgROB.cfm?SSO=1#employment

New Orders, Production, and Employment Growing

Supplier Deliveries Slowing at Faster Rate; Backlog Growing

Raw Materials Inventories Growing; Customers— Inventories Too Low

Prices Unchanged; Exports and Imports Contracting

2 hours ago, Highmark said:

Still money to be made and why you should always have some cash on the sidelines to play the hiccups.  

Looks like I'll end the day up 16% YTD, just 1% below a new high.:lol:

10 hours ago, DriftBusta said:

He said youre a dumb fuck.  And a half man.  40 lb. curl hurts your biceps kind of guy.

I know you snowflakes are butt hurt and say silly shit like that all the time to make yourself fell better. It's also true that I don't to one arm 40lb curls anymore.  But you have to remember you've shown us a photo of your wrinkly old man arms. So you can shut up about that real soon and get back to pretending you are good at investing. 

I was wondering what the $20,000.00 sled comment was about.  Seems like a new lie you poor butthurt fucktards are working on. 

4 minutes ago, revkevsdi said:

I know you snowflakes are butt hurt and say silly shit like that all the time to make yourself fell better. It's also true that I don't to one arm 40lb curls anymore.  But you have to remember you've shown us a photo of your wrinkly old man arms. So you can shut up about that real soon and get back to pretending you are good at investing. 

I was wondering what the $20,000.00 sled comment was about.  Seems like a new lie you poor butthurt fucktards are working on. 

You have quite an imagination there Norville.  Lies and butthurt?  About what exactly?  Your investing advice?  Your collection of spandex bicycle shorts?  :dunno:  :lol:  

30 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

You have quite an imagination there Norville.  Lies and butthurt?  About what exactly?  Your investing advice?  Your collection of spandex bicycle shorts?  :dunno:  :lol:  

So you don't know what the comment meant either.  Poor fella trying to convince your clients that giving you 2% in fees to deliver flat results over 16 months must be getting to you. Not all of them will be fooled by YTD performance based on the December low. 

But don't take it out on me. It's not my fault you had to start a new career when most people are thinking about retiring. 

Who the fuck takes financial advice from a sweaty, desperate bald fucktard who has to hustle like a 20 year old for clients?

3 minutes ago, revkevsdi said:

So you don't know what the comment meant either.  Poor fella trying to convince your clients that giving you 2% in fees to deliver flat results over 16 months must be getting to you. Not all of them will be fooled by YTD performance based on the December low. 

But don't take it out on me. It's not my fault you had to start a new career when most people are thinking about retiring. 

Who the fuck takes financial advice from a sweaty, desperate bald fucktard who has to hustle like a 20 year old for clients?

:lol:  2%  would be awesome.  That would be a six figure raise. You do realize client statements quote returns, after and net of any fees, both ytd, and 3-5 yrs, since inception, right?    You do realize that if you and I competed for the same job, that my experience and resume is likely at least twice yours?  I own and have owned 6 different businesses, and was and am very successful at all but one.  Bfd. Youd likely be curled up in the fetal position if that ever happened to you.  Same kind of thinking that Trumps a failure because 5 of his over 500 companies failed.   And well over 200 households take my advice, they come to me now.  But sure keep talking.  :lol:  

15 minutes ago, f7ben said:

How long we gonna go with an inverted yield curve.

Im floating in my sis in laws pool in Florida right now, but i have a really good article i can link that explains how its different right now.  Conventional wisdom was that if it inverts more than 3 months a recession used to be likely.  If it doesnt stay inverted, the clock resets, and thats pretty much what has been happening.  When i get home next week ill tr6 and find it.  In the meantime, revkev is your go to.  :lol: 

52 minutes ago, revkevsdi said:

He's also a back-stabber. I don't think he's a trust-worthy adviser. He is not a Certified Financial Planner, he is only a Financial ADVISOR. I think there is a big difference. 

35 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

:lol:  2%  would be awesome.  That would be a six figure raise. You do realize client statements quote returns, after and net of any fees, both ytd, and 3-5 yrs, since inception, right?    You do realize that if you and I competed for the same job, that my experience and resume is likely at least twice yours?  I own and have owned 6 different businesses, and was and am very successful at all but one.  Bfd. Youd likely be curled up in the fetal position if that ever happened to you.  Same kind of thinking that Trumps a failure because 5 of his over 500 companies failed.   And well over 200 households take my advice, they come to me now.  But sure keep talking.  :lol:  

If he knew what he was doing with the coin he claims to have he could buy 10-20 new sleds per year on the gains.:lol:

Instead he loosing every year and worried about 4th qtr 2018 numbers when ytd have put that all back and then some.

• Thanks 1

1 minute ago, Polaris 550 said:

He's also a back-stabber. I don't think he's a trust-worthy adviser. He is not a Certified Financial Planner, he is only a Financial ADVISOR. I think there is a big difference. 

Oh stfu.  I never was your friend and never was your enemy.  I made a comment that i didnt like all the cock talk and shit  when others were d3ciding if they wanted to let you back here. Who in hell likes cock and shit talk?  If thats how you define a back stabber i guess im a back stabber.  Ill work on that cfp certification when EJ will pay for it in a year or two.  Im already licensed to do everything a cfp can do, it just helps attract higher net worth clients.  My wife works for one, and a couple of my buddies are, including one who has less production and aum than me.  So much mis information in this thread its frightening.  :lol: 

1 hour ago, revkevsdi said:

Again you continue to show your ignorance.  Canada has some of the highest fees for investment advice, but  even you can do better than 2%, including adviser fees.  

Most good good mutual funds are lower than that, a lot of changes with CRM and CRM 2 regarding disclosure, but most clients are still clueless, you are obviously one of them.

33 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

Oh stfu.  I never was your friend and never was your enemy.  I made a comment that i didnt like all the cock talk and shit  when others were d3ciding if they wanted to let you back here. Who in hell likes cock and shit talk?  If thats how you define a back stabber i guess im a back stabber.  Ill work on that cfp certification when EJ will pay for it in a year or two.  Im already licensed to do everything a cfp can do, it just helps attract higher net worth clients.  My wife works for one, and a couple of my buddies are, including one who has less production and aum than me.  So much mis information in this thread its frightening.  :lol: 

If you were a bit sharper, you would realize as CKF and Zee have, that I only talk bad when I have been attacked by that gay group 800 FAGGONS. You would know that he followed me here from HCS, and he has many dupes,  and maybe a cohort or two, and they start the dirty talk. Obviously, in retaliation I have to match their level of shit. So, don't blame me for the shit/cock talk, research the threads for 12 years and you will see that I have been fighting with 800 FAGGON, for that long. Obviously, FS2 has only been here for about two years, and Rob burned the prior ten, so you can't go back that far, but you can surely remember that I have been fighting with that fukker for that long. 

I don't give a fuck if you liked the C&S talk, too fukken bad. There are about 20 other people that dish it out as bad or worse than I do, so get bent. 

You said you would have punched my ticket a long time ago, and your faggot bastard admin Scooter booted me from TEAM BELLY FAGGOTS, 'cause I made a comment on somebody from Newfoundland. 

So, go fuck yourself, and fuck your boy Scooter up his ass, and hopefully, you'll give him the common courtesy of a GODDAMNED REACH-AROUND!! 

Edited by Guest

44 minutes ago, Polaris 550 said:

If you were a bit sharper, you would realize as CKF and Zee have, that I only talk bad when I have been attacked by that gay group 800 FAGGONS. You would know that he followed me here from HCS, and he has many dupes,  and maybe a cohort or two, and they start the dirty talk. Obviously, in retaliation I have to match their level of shit. So, don't blame me for the shit/cock talk, research the threads for 12 years and you will see that I have been fighting with 800 FAGGON, for that long. Obviously, FS2 has only been here for about two years, and Rob burned the prior ten, so you can't go back that far, but you can surely remember that I have been fighting with that fukker for that long. 

I don't give a fuck if you liked the C&S talk, too fukken bad. There are about 20 other people that dish it out as bad or worse than I do, so get bent. 

You said you would have punched my ticket a long time ago, and your faggot bastard admin Scooter booted me from TEAM BELLY FAGGOTS, 'cause I made a comment on somebody from Newfoundland. 

So, go fuck yourself, and fuck your boy Scooter up his ass, and hopefully, you'll give him the common courtesy of a GODDAMNED REACH-AROUND!! 

Sounds like that entire site needs the MAGLITE TREATMENT, 8-D Cell extended version.

5 minutes ago, ArcticCrusher said:

Sounds like that entire site needs the MAGLITE TREATMENT, 8-D Cell extended version.

I started a thread relaying uncle z utties sentiments there :lol:

1 hour ago, Polaris 550 said:

Grow up, and STFU !!!

2 hours ago, Polaris 550 said:

Settle down Cletus.  Im never gonna be a mod so it doesn't matter what I think anyways. :lol: 

11 minutes ago, f7ben said:

Last 2 weeks have been awesome and I expect next week to be even better.

2 weeks?

YTD has been awesome, so has the past decade.  I see zero reason to change the long term plan.

In the short term I'm investing in private equity that pays out almost 8% Roc while still growing the original capital.

:bc: