Check your account email address ×

Has anyone read the book?

Any thoughts on Trump trying to ban the book? 

How is he that stupid?  Doesn’t he realize what that does to the sale of the book?

is he really that afraid of the truth?

when was the last time a President tried to ban a book?

Wikileaks leaked a PDF of the entire book, even Bannon has come out and said its a work of fiction it's proven complete bullshit but people buy bullshit like you and other fucking morons with no brains :flush: 

• Platinum Contributing Member
8 minutes ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

Like most things if Trump would just ignore the thing it would fizzle out on it's own relatively quickly but he can't STFU.

Face it -you got fooled by deranged lunatic :thumbsup:  You can tell yourself Dump was the better choice......but you know and I know you’re lying to yourself :snack:

7 minutes ago, SnowRider said:

Face it -you got fooled by deranged lunatic :thumbsup:  You can tell yourself Dump was the better choice......but you know and I know you’re lying to yourself :snack:

Face it....you're a dopey looking fucktard and I don't like you so go away........again.:thumbsup:

Trump>Hillary

• Like 2
  • Haha 3

29 minutes ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

Like most things if Trump would just ignore the thing it would fizzle out on it's own relatively quickly but he can't STFU.

Truth. He is really good at drawing attention to things (usually himself). He is selling the shit out of this book. :lol:

• Haha 1

Just now, Arctic Cat Destroyer said:

Truth. He is really good at drawing attention to things (usually himself). He is selling the shit out of this book. :lol:

It's actually quite impressive but don't tell some of these guys that....they would rather rail on and on about all the LIES AND HALF TRUTHS!!!!!!!!! :lol:

Just now, Jimmy Snacks said:

It's actually quite impressive but don't tell some of these guys that....they would rather rail on and on about all the LIES AND HALF TRUTHS!!!!!!!!! :lol:

They may be lies and half truths but nobody is drawing more attention to the book than Trump. It's making him so upset people are gonna wanna know what's in it. Trying to ban a book, he really does think he is king of the world. 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Arctic Cat Destroyer said:

They may be lies and half truths but nobody is drawing more attention to the book than Trump. It's making him so upset people are gonna wanna know what's in it. Trying to ban a book, he really does think he is king of the world. 

He is the best king, the most tremendous king!  

• Haha 1

Hey forehead don't blame me for your precious DNC's fuckery and putting up an unelectable hag and save the popular vote spiel because it is irrelevant.  Now like I said earlier run away again because nobody here likes you.:thumbsup:

• Like 3
  • Haha 1

Just now, Jimmy Snacks said:

Hey forehead don't blame me for your precious DNC's fuckery and putting up an unelectable hag and save the popular vote spiel because it is irrelevant.  Now like I said earlier run away again because nobody here likes you.:thumbsup:

That fucking guy is just crying for attention and sad to watch.   

• Sad 1

It's the same rhetoric from guys like snowbeavis day in and day out about tax cuts.  What works for liberals like you does not work for anyone but liberals like you any longer.  The democrat party has been pushing the same narrative for 20 years, because the same people keep pushing it.  Get some new members and change the management.

51 minutes ago, Skidooski said:

That fucking guy is just crying for attention and sad to watch.   

Who has to cry for attention when one simply posts and you respond like clockwork....:thumbsup:

Just now, SnowRider said:

Who has to cry for attention when one simply posts and you respond like clockwork....:thumbsup:

Wow, the resident genius finally realized how an internet forum works after 30years, but thinks its all about him....smh

Dunning-Kruger to the T...........

• Sad 1

3 minutes ago, Rigid1 said:

Wow, the resident genius finally realized how an internet forum works after 30years, but thinks its all about him....smh

Dunning-Kruger to the T...........

I get the impression the only time he feels acknowledged in any way is in here and it's always negative. :lol: I can't imagine how shitty his real life is

• Sad 1

5 minutes ago, SnowRider said:

:lmao: It’s like watching two mentally challenged kids converse...... @Skidooski and @Rigid1

ohhh snap, we posted and you responded, we own the forum!!

Your previous post really sheds a lot of light on your complete lack of ability check a fuse on a sled, just absolutely frigging mind numbingly clueless in life..

Edited by Rigid1
  • Haha 3

4 minutes ago, Rigid1 said:

ohhh snap, we posted and you responded, we own the forum!!

Your previous post really sheds a lot of light on your complete lack of ability check a fuse on a sled, just absolutely frigging mind numbingly clueless in life..

Stupidest fuck that posts here without question :guzzle: 

• Thanks 1

3 hours ago, SnowRider said:

Hey retard.....there was more than 2 names on the ballot. Trump and Hillary were 3rd and 4th worst by a long long shot

• Thanks 1