Check your account email address ×

Trump is sabotaging his own campaign

1 hour ago, Biggie Smails said:

In the beginning when I was supporting Bernie I said that Trump wasn't serious about being President and while it has taken longer than I thought IMO he is now intentionally sabotaging his own campaign....bizarre.

I'm not sure about intentionally sabotage, but he's stubborn and to used to fighting , Rudy G said it best this morning, he only needs to attack one person, Hillary maybe obsma as well, and let us hit back at the rest.

the only saving grace is she's just as bad, I do believe it's his to lose 

44 minutes ago, ViperGTS/Z1 said:

lets just make it to the one on one debates in September.....Make sure to watch it in person when Trump annihilates Hillary b4 the media puts a spin on it.

Even that shit is rigged they are running two against NFL games :guzzle: 

3 hours ago, ViperGTS/Z1 said:

lets just make it to the one on one debates in September.....Make sure to watch it in person when Trump annihilates Hillary b4 the media puts a spin on it.

So you can watch the woman who coolly endured an 11 hour marathon Congressional hearing just waiting for the right moment to say something that gets under Trumps thin skin that the causes him to go off the deep end on national TV.

Think about who whined about the debates being to long, think about which candidate is most likely to come unglued in a debate.

1 minute ago, Mileage Psycho said:

So you can watch the woman who coolly endured an 11 hour marathon Congressional hearing just waiting for the right moment to say something that gets under Trumps thin skin that the causes him to go off the deep end on national TV.

Think about who whined about the debates being to long, think about which candidate is most likely to come unglued in a debate.

She will crush his balls in a debate.

• Platinum Contributing Member

Smails makes no sense :nuts:. I'm it sure what makes someone dumber - being completely naive like Doe Dumber and Momo or actually realizing he doesn't give a fuck - bit voting for him anyway. :lol:. Real stupid either way :snack:

1 minute ago, SnowRider said:

Smails makes no sense :nuts:. I'm it sure what makes someone dumber - being completely naive like Doe Dumber and Momo or actually realizing he doesn't give a fuck - bit voting for him anyway. :lol:. Real stupid either way :snack:

The good thing is that I don't give a fuck what some Corky looking motherfucker from Wisconsin thinks.

11 minutes ago, Mileage Psycho said:

Endured :lmao: what choice did she have plus she lied the entire time :nuts: calling out lies and fraud isn't thin skin it's truth something DemonCUNTS know nothing about. :news: The lying CUNT didn't even make it back after a commercial and Trump did more debates and took incoming from all sides the CUNT did almost no debates that weren't watched with no competition to speak of :flush: you FAIL Ballsack 

• Like 1

5 hours ago, Biggie Smails said:

In the beginning when I was supporting Bernie I said that Trump wasn't serious about being President and while it has taken longer than I thought IMO he is now intentionally sabotaging his own campaign....bizarre.

If you think his comments about the gold star parent is the reason, you would be wrong. Attack him and he lashes out, no matter who you are. Trump cares not about anything but trump, and he does not give a fuck how he comes across. Especially if you have a national audience and call him out.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Mileage Psycho said:

That's a good one.  40 years of people like you giving her a pass and you think that will happen again.  NOPE.

6 hours ago, Biggie Smails said:

Sorry but he is going off the rails and it's not the medias faults.

You know there was a rumor when the primaries started that Trump was a Clinton plant. At first I was like no way, but now it seems possible. No way someone who is as successful as Trump acts like that in public. 

Just now, Anler said:

You know there was a rumor when the primaries started that Trump was a Clinton plant. At first I was like no way, but now it seems possible. No way someone who is as successful as Trump acts like that in public. 

That is absolutely plausible.

5 hours ago, Anler said:

5 hours ago, Biggie Smails said:

That is absolutely plausible.

What I do now beleive is that an epidemic of complete and utter insanity is real :nuts: 

9 hours ago, Biggie Smails said:

The good thing is that I don't give a fuck what some Corky looking motherfucker from Wisconsin thinks.

That's got to be half the reason why he's such a mouthy cunt on here. Looking that fugly now....imagine how bad his childhood was 

6 hours ago, Anler said:

They didn't call him "Slick" for shits and giggles :lol:

GettyImages-843167781438807030.jpg

1 minute ago, Mileage Psycho said:

They didn't call him "Slick" for shits and giggles :lol:

That would be the ultimate political stunt. All these people sucking up to Trump, believing in him etc.  :lol: 

10 hours ago, SnowRider said:

what the hell was that.....some kind of nursery rhyme?  You really need some new material dude.

smales, i've been telling you this for many months. he does not want the presidency. he wants the fanfare, and the attention that goes along with the running for it only. i thought the rnc would have booted his ass by now, so he has an excuse for the loss, but i still think he's trying. he is also looking for "plan b", which is to say the whole election is rigged against him. there is absolutely no way the man is going to take that loss and the personal blame for it.