Check your account email address ×

Sanders fiercely defends Mueller, warns of constitutional crisis

This past Christmas weekend, there existed a tale of two political figures: President Trump continued his attack on the FBI, and he publicly displayed his paranoia over the dossier compiled by former British intelligence officer Christopher Steele.

I thought Trump was golfing???:pc:

Edited by racer254

12 minutes ago, racer254 said:

This past Christmas weekend, there existed a tale of two political figures: President Trump continued his attack on the FBI, and he publicly displayed his paranoia over the dossier compiled by former British intelligence officer Christopher Steele.

Their only job is to take their orders and fabricated stories and distribute as fast as they can.  Not to research and compare notes for inaccuracies and non-facts.

look how good they are at it!!!!!!

:lol:

• Platinum Contributing Member
16 minutes ago, racer254 said:

That’s what Dump and his supporters call ‘working’.... :snack:

Constitutional Crisis.  :lol:   I love when that phrase is thrown around when it carries no weight in this case what so ever.  

Trump isn't firing Mueller.   He isn't pardoning anyone prior to the investigation's end and guess what, I'll take Harvard law professor Alan Dershowitz word when he says he can legally do it all under the constitution and there isn't anything legal that can be done about it.  

He also doesn't have to sit back and just take it where there are obvious huge issues with the investigation and some of the people involved.  When he tweet's certain things the MSM reports his tweets so the word gets out.   Its the ONLY way the MSM will report anything negative on the investigation and its team members.  

Edited by Highmark

20 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

Their only job is to take their orders and fabricated stories and distribute as fast as they can.  Not to research and compare notes for inaccuracies and non-facts.

look how good they are at it!!!!!!

:lol:

Never fails, try to put 2 of their stories together and it will cause both to crumble.  He's golfing, no he's attacking the FBI, no golfing, no attacking.  What a bunch of nitwits.

Edited by racer254

7 minutes ago, racer254 said:

Never fails, try to put 2 of their stories together and it will cause both to crumble.  He's golfing, no he's attacking the FBI, no golfing, no attacking.  What a bunch of nitwits.

Really do you read what you post?

2 minutes ago, Mainecat said:

Sanders is a good man.

Yes.....and he was fucked raw by the DNC and Hillary. He literally had the Presidency stolen from him but all you can cunt bleed about is a bullshit Russia fabrication made up by those same people that actually stole the election. Get your head out of your old wrinkled ass and start seeing truth

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

23 minutes ago, f7ben said:

Yes.....and he was fucked raw by the DNC and Hillary. He literally had the Presidency stolen from him but all you can cunt bleed about is a bullshit Russia fabrication made up by those same people that actually stole the election. Get your head out of your old wrinkled ass and start seeing truth

The zrussian investigation is real ben

When Sanders was first elected to the senate his state was one of the highest per capita welfare states in the country. It still is . What has he done for his state? Nothing , they have no economy , no future, no opportunity . 

Beautiful state , but unfortunately while the farmers were too busy working they let a bunch of liberal hippies take over their state.

4 minutes ago, steve from amherst said:

When Sanders was first elected to the senate his state was one of the highest per capita welfare states in the country. It still is . What has he done for his state? Nothing , they have no economy , no future, no opportunity . 

Beautiful state , but unfortunately while the farmers were too busy working they let a bunch of liberal hippies take over their state.

Really? Vermont continues to be one of the top 10 states for quality of life. Some people don’t consider massive industrial growth as a marker of quality of life. Some do. Bernie has stuck to the values which make Vermont what it is. 

6 minutes ago, ActionfigureJoe said:

Really? Vermont continues to be one of the top 10 states for quality of life. Some people don’t consider massive industrial growth as a marker of quality of life. Some do. Bernie has stuck to the values which make Vermont what it is. 

The fancy lake house didn't hurt either.

2 hours ago, Angry ginger said:

bullshit,  he is  a sellout whose lined his pockets at the expense of the american public just like the rest of them.  

Perhaps. But that's probably the deal he had to sign up for to run on the Democrat ticket. I don't think they thought he would go as far as he did. I'm sure they figured he woulda fizzled out long before he did and would not be an issue. He had no big contributors and ran a grass roots campaign. They severely underestimated the dislike for Hillary. Now we have batshit orange. 

Just now, Arctic Cat Destroyer said:

Perhaps. But that's probably the deal he had to sign up for to run on the Democrat ticket. I don't think they thought he would go as far as he did. I'm sure they figured he woulda fizzled out long before he did and would not be an issue. He had no big contributors and ran a grass roots campaign. They severely underestimated the dislike for Hillary. Now we have batshit orange. 

exactly

3 minutes ago, Arctic Cat Destroyer said:

Speaks volumes about the crooks running the DNC.