Check your account email address ×

What’s Trump worried about?

4 hours ago, Mainecat said:

What’s he hiding? What’s he fear?

if he did nothing he will not be charged. Calling out the FBI in every tweet is obstruction of justice.

What was Shrillery hiding in those “lost emails “ and destroyed hardrives ? You pathetic hack:whistle:

2 hours ago, Mainecat said:

More Clinton nothing.

when are you followers of tard tv gonna stop blaming Clinton for everything you do? 

Now why no tax returns?

why talk pardons when your innocent?

quack

You're right. Clinton won nothing. 

I don't watch TV. Blame clinton for things I do?? Lol. Never. She's as relevant to my success as you are. Which is exactly 0%

Why? what would you like to know that would actually make a difference? Mueller has full access to them, and you seem pretty confident he's doing a good- thorough job. Do you think you'd find something that Mueller and his all star team can't find that's relevant to trump being president?

The only ones talking pardons is you and your team of liberal journalist without actually posting  any proof? 

Your Ducks have been lining up for over a year now. It should be one hell of a parade eh?

2 hours ago, Mainecat said:

More Clinton nothing. Give it up your weak

I am week coming from you that is rich  . and again no blamed Clinton he said imagine if rolls were reversed . I can see how that would make you immediately jump to your Queens defense but nothing was bashing your queen  

• Platinum Contributing Member
3 hours ago, Mainecat said:

More Clinton nothing.

when are you followers of tard tv gonna stop blaming Clinton for everything you do? 

Now why no tax returns?

why talk pardons when your innocent?

quack

Tax returns.  :lmao:. We've come full circle. 

1 minute ago, Mainecat said:

Why does he constantly lie?

Why do you?  Regurgitating blatant lies by your media sources still put you in the “liar” box.  In addition to the idiot sheep box.

I don’t know how you people endure life.  Seriously.  To be so stupid to .....wait, now I get it.

:lol:

1 minute ago, Angry ginger said:

disgusting he did that but what should we expect from a guy who somehow went from being a socially liberal NYer to a right wing religious whacko panderer

He backed Strange in the primary.

• Platinum Contributing Member

Exactly. What else was he supposed to do , back the dem?

And nothing for nothing but it was 40 fucking yrs ago in Alabama. Half the 30 yr old dudes in the state were probably trying to bang teenagers.

7 minutes ago, steve from amherst said:

And nothing for nothing but it was 40 fucking yrs ago in Alabama. Half the 30 yr old dudes in the state were probably trying to bang teenagers.

On top of all that the age of consent in Alabama in 1979 was like 12 :guzzle: 

15 minutes ago, steve from amherst said:

More like something for something.  I can’t wait for the Dems to tout this as a win in 2018.  Another ass handing coming!  

6 minutes ago, Momorider said:

On top of all that the age of consent in Alabama in 1979 was like 12 :guzzle: 

CNN is still talking about his “epic win” over R pedophiles.

Tabloid News.  I think there’s a hard hitting price about Trump being an alien tonight.  Or, maybe that is Maddow.  Hard to keep up sometimes...but it is ever so entertaining.

5 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

More like something for something.  I can’t wait for the Dems to tout this as a win in 2018.  Another ass handing coming!  

CNN is still talking about his “epic win” over R pedophiles.

Tabloid News.  I think there’s a hard hitting price about Trump being an alien tonight.  Or, maybe that is Maddow.  Hard to keep up sometimes...but it is ever so entertaining.

I think Don Lemon is far more entertaining then Maddow is. He just ooozes butthurt.

1 minute ago, DAVE said:

I think Don Lemon is far more entertaining then Maddow is. He just ooozes butthurt.

Yeah....but I find him just sad to watch.  He always looks like he is on the verge of tears.  He's one hell of a race baiting liar too though.  Don't want to take that away.  CNN is so proud of him!!!

1 minute ago, Zambroski said:

Yeah....but I find him just sad to watch.  He always looks like he is on the verge of tears.  He's one hell of a race baiting liar too though.  Don't want to take that away.  CNN is so proud of him!!!

He was in fine form last night...lots of talk about golf. :lol:

Just now, DAVE said:

Yeah.  That's the important stuff.  Fuck the economic numbers!  People like MC just sit and cry for hours over those shows.  Just sadness knowing there is so much hate inside of him for everybody and he can never do anything about it.  He probably popped off to some 6 year old kid last year and got his head all lumped up.  :lol:

• Haha 1

3 minutes ago, DAVE said:

You know your teetering on the edge when it’s a fucking game of golf that sends you into a butthurt tizzy. :lol: