Check your account email address ×

F7 Ben

1 hour ago, Anler said:

Seriously someone needs to email Fred and get him in here. This needs to be a Christmas tradition! :lol:

UlteaBaseModelF-150Kev144BigBlackDicksSuckedAtTheSameTime has his number 

@Kev144

Text him and get him on here, you faggot

341061783_tenor.gif.cf(19).gif.5f0b488f290a428a1d45203110b9cff2.gif

17 minutes ago, Tickle Shits said:

Revvy was such an angry drunk lol

He randomly went off on me one night saying I’m nowhere near as good looking as Harrison Ford because of that avatar I used forever.

“You think you’re all cool as shit like Harrison Ford or something....fuck off bussman, you suck.....”

Something along those lines. 

:lol: 

• Haha 5

Just now, bussman said:

He randomly went off on me one night saying I’m nowhere near as good looking as Harrison Ford because of that avatar I used forever.

“You think you’re all cool as shit like Harrison Ford or something....fuck off bussman, you suck.....”

I never said a word to him tye night he went off on me lol 

• Haha 2

1 minute ago, bussman said:

Wtf :lmao: 

18 minutes ago, bussman said:

Well, it's not like he was lying :dunno:

42 minutes ago, bussman said:

I'm sorry dude but two things make me laugh 

The pic of you at the dealer in the sled with your head enlarged... Second, the biggest head slowest sled chop :lol: :bc: 

1 minute ago, Kev144 said:

I'm sorry dude but two things make me laugh 

The pic of you at the dealer in the sled with your head enlarged... Second, the biggest head slowest sled chop :lol: :bc: 

The funniest pic of this year is gonna be Buss planting you head first into a snow bank :lol:

47 minutes ago, bussman said:

Make this your avatar you Hindenburg headed fuck. :lol:

Buss Solo & Obi Woolie Kenobi.png

• Haha 6

3 minutes ago, Kev144 said:

Sorry but I'm not into you and busses gay games :gfight:

Your little faggot freckle face is gonna get frostbite from being planted in the snow, carrot top 🖕🏼

Edited by SVT MXZ XRS

4 minutes ago, SVT MXZ XRS said:

Your little faggot freckle face is gonna get frostbite from being planted in the snow, carrot top 🖕🏼

Not into your gay christmas games sir.  Thanks for the interest but im happily married 

I'm guessing when AMG and Bussman meet AMG will spend the whole day trying to talk all military stuff and thanking bussman for his service and eventually bussman will stuff AMG in a snowbank :lol:

• Haha 3

1 minute ago, f7ben said:

I'm guessing when AMG and Bussman meet AMG will spend the whole day trying to talk all military stuff and thanking bussman for his service and eventually bussman will stuff AMG in a snowbank :lol:

Bigly!!!! Amg is a big ol puss!!!!

3 minutes ago, f7ben said:

The chances of that happening are about as likely as you not crashing or blowing something up :lmao:

Not to mention, I'll be riding in the men's group.    That leaves Buss, RedTwat, UBMF-150Kev144BBCSATST, and the rest of the 600s out and riding in the ladies group.

Edited by SVT MXZ XRS

3 minutes ago, SVT MXZ XRS said:

The chances of that happening are about as likely as you not crashing or blowing something up :lmao:

Not to mention, I'll be riding in the men's group.    That leaves Buss, RedTwat, UBMF-150Kev144BBCSATST, and the rest of the 600s out and riding in the ladies group.

I've got more miles and years ridden than you.  No denying that truth!  

5 minutes ago, SVT MXZ XRS said:

:owned:

1 minute ago, Kev144 said:

I've got more miles and years ridden than you.  No denying that truth!  

:wtf: