Check your account email address ×

AP FACT CHECK: Trump's 'middle-class miracle' favors

31 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

Say what?  I'm about to shut down another one of your idiotic Kneel Vortexes.  Good god...at least Slinger has some clever additions to his...and brains.  

All I see with yours are......

Johnson Lug Flick.jpg

Still a better choice than Hillary or Trump!

:bc:

You are the one vortexing and dodging rater than having a discussion.  

Neal

5 minutes ago, Mainecat said:

Clinton did this all by herself...lol

another republican witch hunt to hold on to what’s left of crazy town voters.

Your liberal facist movement is dead and not coming back.  Hopefully you will follow suit.  Bring friends.

1 minute ago, Mainecat said:

:lol:

Hillary should have used this as her campaign ad.  :lmao:

OJ Simpson was innocent!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

4 minutes ago, NaturallyAspirated said:

Still a better choice than Hillary or Trump!

:bc:

You are the one vortexing and dodging rater than having a discussion.  

Neal

You moved the goal posts...I walk off the field and I'm the one "dodging".  Dude, you are a flaming idiot liberal.  Trying to convince yourself otherwise, while I certainly understand not wantintg that label, is silly.  Just be you!  

7 minutes ago, Mainecat said:

You buy that pile of shit excuses?  Good.  I don't.  Too much money changed hands.  Hundreds of millions of dollars.  Thats a shit ton of zeros and I don't buy for a minute it was out of the goodness of their heart.  And yet you wanna hang Trump on collusion and treason?  For his kid taking a meeting?!    Do you have ANY idea of how ridiculous that sounds?! :lol:  :wtf:  

46 minutes ago, Mainecat said:

I thought we went over all this months ago?

its like ground hog day for the republicans here

We did, but you guys think that something like fact check is just going to go out and show the time lines and connections that would cause this to be illegal?  FFS your blind if you believe that.  Not to mention Eugene Kiely is known for his liberal spin.

Edited by racer254

• Platinum Contributing Member
11 minutes ago, racer254 said:

We did, but you guys think that something like fact check is just going to go out and show the time lines and connections that would cause this to be illegal?  FFS your blind if you believe that.  Not to mention Eugene Kiely is known for his liberal spin.

You’re blind and dumb......so you’re a great sidekick for TrannyZam... :lmao: 

26 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

You buy that pile of shit excuses?  Good.  I don't.  Too much money changed hands.  Hundreds of millions of dollars.  Thats a shit ton of zeros and I don't buy for a minute it was out of the goodness of their heart.  And yet you wanna hang Trump on collusion and treason?  For his kid taking a meeting?!    Do you have ANY idea of how ridiculous that sounds?! :lol:  :wtf:  

That’s your opinion

2 hours ago, Zambroski said:

Pretty sure he meant debt.  And Obama’s number play between debt and deficit were epic!  But only for idiots. “The science is settled”.

Debt would be valid but Obama never passed a budget until the last year, every other year was a continuing resolutions from the bush budgets. If you want to be honest. 

And when those Republicans complained Obama gave cuts and then the Republicans reversed them because those cuts were affecting their base. Den of theives those mother fuckers are. 

Just now, Arctic Cat Destroyer said:

Debt would be valid but Obama never passed a budget until the last year, every other year was a continuing resolutions from the bush budgets. If you want to be honest. 

And when those Republicans complained Obama gave cuts and then the Republicans reversed them because those cuts were affecting their base. Den of theives those mother fuckers are. 

That was my only point.  The rest of this post was Obama admin fails...  :lol:

1 minute ago, Zambroski said:

That was my only point.  The rest of this post was Obama admin fails...  :lol:

He said deficit and you put words in his mouth to save face. That's neocon fail... :lol:

1 minute ago, Arctic Cat Destroyer said:

He said deficit and you put words in his mouth to save face. That's neocon fail... :lol:

No, I simply figured out he meant debt.  Sorry if that wrecks the Obama aplogist's step-by-step guidebook ending.

:lmao:

20 minutes ago, Arctic Cat Destroyer said:

I actually did mean debt. I was about 12 drinks into it last night when I posted BTW.

17 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

No, I simply figured out he meant debt.  Sorry if that wrecks the Obama aplogist's step-by-step guidebook ending.

:lmao:

Thanks Zee Bros.