Check your account email address ×

2018 850 Gade XRS

f7ben

Rode it. 

Chassis is not up to Polaris. More like an extension of the xp/d's

Engine is brilliant. Torque is there and it's linear. More 4s like than any other 2s

It's a winner. But I wouldn't pay more for it than the poo

20171216_151412.jpg

31 minutes ago, Poncho said:

Awesome review....is the owners manual paper? Or electronic....if so it's junk.....you know we are paperless now...

yeah WTF is up with getting a CD with the doo for a manual ? I was like WTF is this . ok attempting to stay hip or some shit why a CD? most kids dont even have them in there computer why not a memory stick if you are going full douche . 

guess I will never understand the mind of the homosexual  

• Like 1

20 minutes ago, Ez ryder said:

yeah WTF is up with getting a CD with the doo for a manual ? I was like WTF is this . ok attempting to stay hip or some shit why a CD? most kids dont even have them in there computer why not a memory stick if you are going full douche . 

THAT'S CUTTING EDGE INNOVATION !!!!!!!!!#333

51 minutes ago, Ez ryder said:

CD's AND paper are for fucking meatheads anyway. Anyone can just look this shit up on their phone now. And skidoos don't break down so there is really never any need to look at the owners manual. YouTube mother fucker!

29 minutes ago, Arctic Cat Destroyer said:

CD's AND paper are for fucking meatheads anyway. Anyone can just look this shit up on their phone now. And skidoos don't break down so there is really never any need to look at the owners manual. YouTube mother fucker!

Ha that is Odd there service manuals are still thick books ? weird ha

4 hours ago, f7ben said:

Rode it. 

Chassis is not up to Polaris. More like an extension of the xp/d's

Engine is brilliant. Torque is there and it's linear. More 4s like than any other 2s

It's a winner. But I wouldn't pay more for it than the poo

20171216_151412.jpg

Cool story.   I don't believe any if it other than the part about the engine begin brilliant and it being a winner tho :bc:

54 minutes ago, Ez ryder said:

Ha that is Odd there service manuals are still thick books ? weird ha

Also weird how a brand new cutting edge engine for one manu is a 15 year old tech engine for another. Weird...

• Thanks 1

Ok , not on phone anymore

Got a few pulls in just to see how it stacked up. My sled is back to stock and it was running good last night.

I gave my buddy on the 850 the hit from a 60 roll and he slowly pulled a length on me. Now keep in mind this skidoo is still in break in and he weighs probably 80 lbs more than me. I was very impressed with the 850

I think on good hardpack and from a dig the polaris would get out in front and then be run down by the skidoo and probably give up a few lengths in 1000'

Just my initial impression and gut feeling.

Chassis wise the G4 feels very much like the xs/xp .....if you like the previous chassis rider position you will love the g4. The skidoo feels very refined and some of this is likely due to how incredibly smooth the motor is. The seat is comfortable and the sled feels balanced although my buds needs a little more ski pressure.

9 hours ago, Winterman said:

If the Polaris is a year old, every bearing in the rear skid is junk and needs replaced. Don’t believe me?  Check them. 

For best result, replace them with ski doo wheels. 

Yup ....I did just that. Although it is two seasons old now. The bearings were all a little grumbly and I replaced the two worst ones with skidoo