Check your account email address ×

Democrats caught on tape offering women money to lie about Trump

jtssrx

24 minutes ago, Sal Rosenberg said:

X2 , wouldn't put anything past anybody these day's day's tho   :bc:

x3.

Just now, motonoggin said:

Fuck, there were hillbots openly discussing taking down Sanders with phony claims. 

Women, at that. 

I mean, can you be any less self aware, ladies? Wtf?

:thumbsup:

27 minutes ago, motonoggin said:

Fuck, there were hillbots openly discussing taking down Sanders with phony claims. 

Women, at that. 

I mean, can you be any less self aware, ladies? Wtf?

Hey we see it the same whaddya know. :bc: 

50 minutes ago, Sal Rosenberg said:

X2 , wouldn't put anything past anybody these day's day's tho   :bc:

x3.  But yes, its not like the corruption hasn't already been exposed.  "hang from nooses".  What do you think she was referencing, it surely wasn't only tweaking the primaries to fuck ol Bernie.

I will keep an open mind.  This whole sexual accusation career take down thing is getting a little out of hand, don't we think?

1 minute ago, DriftBusta said:

x3.  But yes, its not like the corruption hasn't already been exposed.  "hang from nooses".  What do you think she was referencing, it surely wasn't only tweaking the primaries to fuck ol Bernie.

I will keep an open mind.  This whole sexual accusation career take down thing is getting a little out of hand, don't we think?

Don’t want to have your career taken down, don’t treat women like shit. Seems easy enough...

• Like 2

1 minute ago, xtralettucetomatoe580 said:

Don’t want to have your career taken down, don’t treat women like shit. Seems easy enough...

It surely is.  HOWEVER, this is sure suspect timing.  And nobody trusts the democrats.  Not even the democrats.

We'd better start getting a hold on this whole allegation throwing real soon, or women will start seeing ostracization in the workplace from the fear of false claims.  "Racism" claims did the same for blacks.  

Republicans and Democrats will use it when it suites them and fuck us all over in the end.

It'll be a great world we're living in when people can lose their jobs over an accusation. 

15 minutes ago, SSFB said:

Republicans and Democrats will use it when it suites them and fuck us all over in the end.

It'll be a great world we're living in when people can lose their jobs over an accusation. 

It'd be great if we could take victims and  accusers at their word as a society, but when people do shit like this it makes it much harder.

Which ultimately harms real victims and allows shitty people to remain where they shouldn't.

13 minutes ago, xtralettucetomatoe580 said:

Absolutely.  All I'm saying is unless these claims have been properly adjudicated, peoples careers shouldn't be destroyed.  As much as I'm happy Franken and Conyers resigned for example, and all these other idiots in the press getting taken down, its really turned into a giant witch hunt.  Women have weaponized this claim and it needs to be held in check unless we have actual proof of these so called abuses.  I would not be the least bit surprised if the Republicans are responsible  this as a back lash to Roger Ailes and Bill O'Reilly's takedowns.  

Absolutely.  All I'm saying is unless these claims have been properly adjudicated, peoples careers shouldn't be destroyed.  As much as I'm happy Franken and Conyers resigned for example, and all these other idiots in the press getting taken down, its really turned into a giant witch hunt.  Women have weaponized this claim and it needs to be held in check unless we have actual proof of these so called abuses.  I would not be the least bit surprised if the Republicans are responsible  this as a back lash to Roger Ailes and Bill O'Reilly's takedowns.  

In most of these claims it isn’t one or even two. It is a dozen or more. While criminal charges should not be brought without a trial, companies and congress should release those who have shown beyond reasonable doubt that they are pervs and predators. 

I know, right? it's really hard to believe that men in positions of power wouldn't use that power to hurt others.

2 hours ago, DriftBusta said:

everywhere we look we sex being used to sell, to both males and females. Why is this, could it be because we are human and we are sexual beings that see something attractive and it draws our attention  it. Now liberals are selling the idea that this is not normal, that if you find a lady attractive you have assaulted her if you tell her.  they want everyone to be equal, and what they really mean is they want everyone to be as repulsive as their women.

7 hours ago, Muskoka Rider said:

everywhere we look we sex being used to sell, to both males and females. Why is this, could it be because we are human and we are sexual beings that see something attractive and it draws our attention  it. Now liberals are selling the idea that this is not normal, that if you find a lady attractive you have assaulted her if you tell her.  they want everyone to be equal, and what they really mean is they want everyone to be as repulsive as their women.

Exactly.  For 1000s of years, men attracted to women have made overtures to let them know exactly that.  It is reciprocated or not.  I have no doubts that some of these guys were likely pigs and abused their power, but they should have been outed and removed, one by one, a long time ago.  I don't buy this notion that all of a sudden its an epidemic like the media would have us believe.  I bet 90+% of these cases, women were attracted to powerful men and went along willingly.  I don't understand this notion that they were all "powerless", to refuse unwanted advances.  In fact I think most of the claims are pure bullshit.  Walk away if you're so offended.  Getting 6-8-10-12 of them all together all of a sudden is beyond suspect.  Who's gathering them together and why, would shed a better light on the veracity of these claims I would think.

I'm just glad the media will now stfu about one lousy senate race.

• Like 1

24 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

Exactly.  For 1000s of years, men attracted to women have made overtures to let them know exactly that.  It is reciprocated or not.  I have no doubts that some of these guys were likely pigs and abused their power, but they should have been outed and removed, one by one, a long time ago.  I don't buy this notion that all of a sudden its an epidemic like the media would have us believe.  I bet 90+% of these cases, women were attracted to powerful men and went along willingly.  I don't understand this notion that they were all "powerless", to refuse unwanted advances.  In fact I think most of the claims are pure bullshit.  Walk away if you're so offended.  Getting 6-8-10-12 of them all together all of a sudden is beyond suspect.  Who's gathering them together and why, would shed a better light on the veracity of these claims I would think.

Yup. 

• Platinum Contributing Member
1 hour ago, DriftBusta said:

The media knew about Hollywood, knew about what was going on in DC, knew about what was going on inside its own organizations and let it slide for DECADES.   Now that they can use it to advance their own political agenda is the only reason its becoming a big deal.  

Edited by Highmark

1 hour ago, DriftBusta said:

Hmmm.  Maybe the media feels like they are loosing control of the politicians and are playing their ace in the hole?