Check your account email address ×

Trump's sexual assault accusers unite, demand Congress launch investigation

It’s about time......

Over a dozen women who have accused Donald Trump of sexual assault and harassment have united for the first time and are calling on Congress to launch an investigation into the president. 

http://bit.ly/2nMMQeV

4 minutes ago, racer254 said:

I wonder how much the DNC had to pay to get them to all collaborate?  :pc:

A shit ton.  More quality accomplishments from the Dems.  This oughta guarantee a sweep next election.  Or not.

• USA Contributing Member

Hillary lost, Trump won......... Are the Dems going to waste 8 years on every crusade they dig up?  Why didn't they do this when Bill was sticking cigars in some chicks pee hole?

You want to look at every bit of dirt you can find you better do it across all of government............ more than half are probably guilty of something.

42 minutes ago, Mainecat said:

1 hour ago, Mainecat said:

It’s about time......

Over a dozen women who have accused Donald Trump of sexual assault and harassment have united for the first time and are calling on Congress to launch an investigation into the president. 

http://bit.ly/2nMMQeV

Did you sign up yet?

• Haha 1

So your all good with the presidents actions towards women and supporting a child molester?

The Republican Party railed against Clinton yet is now OK when their president does it and campaigns for a child molester?

you guys are sick

9 minutes ago, Mainecat said:

So your all good with the presidents actions towards women and supporting a child molester?

The Republican Party railed against Clinton yet is now OK when their president does it and campaigns for a child molester?

you guys are sick

The difference between Clinton and PRESIDENT TRUMP is allegations against PRESIDENT TRUMP are old an we're before he ran for AND won the presidency and Clinton actually committing the shit he was busted for WHILE IN OFFICE, and it appears the people of Alabama support Moore and there not a fucking thing a stupid old fuck :baby:on snowmobile forum is going to do about it. Go take your meds you stupid fuck

All this money spent by the DNC and they haven't learned that the only people they're triggering anymore is the alt left. All this crap is so staged it's comical. Even the franken stuff was dumb 

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, 01mxz800 said:

The difference between Clinton and PRESIDENT TRUMP is allegations against PRESIDENT TRUMP are old an we're before he ran for AND won the presidency and Clinton actually committing the shit he was busted for WHILE IN OFFICE, and it appears the people of Alabama support Moore and there not a fucking thing a stupid old fuck :baby:on snowmobile forum is going to do about it. Go take your meds you stupid fuck

Clintons were old too. The exception was Lewinsky and that were consensual.

i always suspected you as a child molester.....boys right?

Just now, Mainecat said:

Calling me a name make you feel better? You senile old pants shitting baffoon

3 minutes ago, Mainecat said:

Are you calling someone a child molestor because you disagree with them? That’s pretty fucked up MC... You would walk that back if you had any decency...

1 minute ago, 01mxz800 said:

Calling me a name make you feel better? You senile old pants shitting baffoon

How about you? You insult me you get it back. 

Why do you support a president that assaults women and supports a child molester in the senate?

answer the question or move the fuck along

1 minute ago, xtralettucetomatoe580 said:

Are you calling someone a child molestor because you disagree with them? That’s pretty fucked up MC... You would walk that back if you had any decency...

He needs to address the thread instead of personally attacking the thread poster.