Check your account email address ×

HEY! Lights are back!!!

17 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

:bc:

Happy Holidays everyone!  Oh wait...wrong Presidency.  My bad.

MERRY CHRISTMAS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Being concerned with the fact that some people say happy holidays has to be one of the most pathetic complaints I've ever come across. Like fuck you for getting offended that I'm not assuming you're Christian, I say happy holidays because I think it's stupid to assume that someone is a christian or a jew or an atheist or a muslim or whatever, not because I don't absolutely fucking love Christmas just as much as the next person who celebrates it. I just know there are other holidays this time of the year and I'm saying happy holidays because I'm hoping those holidays are also merry.

That said, Merry Christmas you son of a bitch! I hope you and your family have a great holiday!

• Haha 1

4 minutes ago, SSFB said:

Well duh, I thought you meant there was something more to it than them breaking. :lol:

I wasn't here last Christmas! I've never seen the lights before lol

Just now, Zambroski said:

Yes.  And @motonoggin has requested you get rid of all those white lights.  

“Good night, alt-white lights!”

:lol:

The first thing I  did when I figured it out I could break them was scroll over the blue and white ones and mutter, "Take that Jews!" Then I broke all the green and red ones and thought, "Fuck you too Santa!" Then I remembered I'm a fucking weirdo and moved on.

• Haha 1

6 minutes ago, Wildboer said:

The first thing I  did when I figured it out I could break them was scroll over the blue and white ones and mutter, "Take that Jews!" Then I broke all the green and red ones and thought, "Fuck you too Santa!" Then I remembered I'm a fucking weirdo and moved on.

:wtf::lol: