Check your account email address ×

Arby's buying Buffalo Wild Wings in $2.4B deal

• Gold Member
Just now, Rigid1 said:

Bike night toi! Haha!!They did have good wings,

I prefer the small places, bull n bear, and la Familia have the best locally IMO..twin trees are usually pretty good too

We dont really have a good wing joint locally. 

55 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

Yeah...read this today.  Weird deal.  And not sure how they came up with that fucking value.  Whatev.  Maybe some decent wings coming to Arby's now.  WIN!

They both are terrible, so that's not happening.  SBYL :lol::lmao:

• Platinum Contributing Member
3 minutes ago, Kivalo said:

There is a place in Seneca falls right on main St, I'll get the name next time by, awesome wings,  great atmosphere,  always stop there on the way back from Watkins Glen 

5 minutes ago, SVT Renegade XRS said:

They both are terrible, so that's not happening.  SBYL :lol::lmao:

Why do fuckin' jarheads always gotta be bringin' a negro down?

Jesus man!  Just throw a handful of sand over your wings and eat up!  :lol: 

I want them to come out with "bootlick" flavor and I'm gonna make Ben and Moto feed each other....analy.  :lmao:

• Gold Member
11 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

Man...I really took to perfecting grilled wings last summer.  I can hardly believe it but I think they are now better than anything fried at a burger hole.  Healthier too!!!  So I can eat three times as many!!

A local pizza joint chargrills wings and they are magnificent! If they would install a bar it would be my permanent wing joint.  Chargriled is the bomb!!  :bc:

2 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

I want them to come out with "bootlick" flavor and I'm gonna make Ben and Moto feed each other....analy.  :lmao:

:lol::lmao:

2 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

wtf..... :lol: 

• Gold Member
10 minutes ago, Rigid1 said:

There is a place in Seneca falls right on main St, I'll get the name next time by, awesome wings,  great atmosphere,  always stop there on the way back from Watkins Glen 

I like that town.  :bc:

22 minutes ago, Kivalo said:

I was at a local BBQ joint last week Bakers ribs in Eden prairie in a tiny  strip mall. well I had the best wings I have had in a long long time . they marinated them  in hot sauce then smoked them . they were new to the menu . I went in Monday to bring some home for dinner and no go . only going to do them from time to time . fuckers

btw I am no fan of wet wings. I like  dry rub or fried with sauce on . no fan at all of the sloshing them around in sauce after cooked I think it is a cheep and ez way out .

Edited by Ez ryder

49 minutes ago, NaturallyAspirated said:

Hooters wings are far inferior IMO.

The views are much better though...

Does Hooters still use shredded lettuce on it's burgers?

Neal

Food quality at Hooters is FAR better. I have probably been to a dozen different bww and I always come away with "man this place just sucks".

I like the wings at Hooters better and really I like the blackened mahi sandwich at Hooters the best. The burgers and sandwiches at Hooters blows bww away. Not that I eat at either place very often but I've been to both enough to know that bww sucks ass....

• Gold Member
9 minutes ago, Ez ryder said:

I was at a local BBQ joint last week Bakers ribs in Eden prairie in a tiny  strip mall. well I had the best wings I have had in a long long time . they marinated them  in hot sauce then smoked them . they were new to the menu . I went in Monday to bring some home for dinner and no go . only going to do them from time to time . fuckers

btw I am no fan of wet wings. I like  dry rub or fried with sauce on . no fan at all of the sloshing them around in sauce after cooked I think it is a cheep and ez way out .

Yep!  Dry rub or grilled and layer the sauce on as you go.  :bc:

20 minutes ago, Arctic Cat Destroyer said:

Food quality at Hooters is FAR better. I have probably been to a dozen different bww and I always come away with "man this place just sucks".

I like the wings at Hooters better and really I like the blackened mahi sandwich at Hooters the best. The burgers and sandwiches at Hooters blows bww away. Not that I eat at either place very often but I've been to both enough to know that bww sucks ass....

I don't care for Hooters wings either. But the rest of their menu is way better than Buffalo Wild Wings   My favorite thing on the Hooters menu is the Ceaser salad with grilled chicken breast and a bowl of clam chowder.  

15 minutes ago, SVT Renegade XRS said:

I don't care for Hooters wings either. But the rest of their menu is way better than Buffalo Wild Wings   My favorite thing on the Hooters menu is the Ceaser salad with grilled chicken breast and a bowl of clam chowder.  

I don't think I have even seen a hooters In 10 yrs. pretty sure there is one in the Mall of America but seeing as I avoid that shit show like the pelage.

BTW any one other than me think that fucking mall has a huge target on it for a terrorist hit   

5 minutes ago, Ez ryder said:

I don't think I have even seen a hooters In 10 yrs. pretty sure there is one in the Mall of America but seeing as I avoid that shit show like the pelage.

BTW any one other than me think that fucking mall has a huge target on it for a terrorist hit   

You would be correct, a skinny is going to wander in there and fuck that up to

8 minutes ago, Ez ryder said:

250k people went to the mall on Friday according to the news. No thanks!

17 minutes ago, CarlSpackler said:

You would be correct, a skinny is going to wander in there and fuck that up to

wander in ? hell you ever driven around in the lower level in the loading and maintenance arias around and under the place . hundreds already in there in some in  box trucks  with nothing but  a Barney Fyfe want to be  looking at the paperwork to drive on in.

19 minutes ago, Dieselgeek said:

250k people went to the mall on Friday according to the news. No thanks!

straight hell . it has honestly been 8 yrs for me and that was only because some of my wife's friends came to MN and wanted to go . it was hard to say it was out of the way when we drove past if from the airport picking them up lol  

BWW is horrible.  Small wings, baskets half full and you pay extra for a side of ranch dressing.  I've tried to eat at about 6 different BWW in the last couple of years and it's always the exact same.  Tiny meatless wings that taste decent.  The BWW in Anchorage is likely to close soon due to not being able to compete with local taverns that have way better wings.

Arbys is barely a step above McDonalds.  Complete shit food that's hard to choke down.  

• Thanks 1

9 hours ago, Kivalo said:

You ever go to Quaker Steak and Lube before it closed? It was over off of State Fair Blvd in Syracuse.

that place fucking sucked, place was near empty service sucked and food was shit