Check your account email address ×

white trash

1 hour ago, COPO said:

Tons of white trash out there.Been like that since I was born.  Is this a new discovery for you?

He just likes to offer the news headlines with no opinion.  See, the "intellectually elite" find it amusing to do that and think they are making some type of point.  He finds it particularly amusing he pulls these from Fox news.  It's sadly comical....becuase he just looks sad and stupid....like most self loathing liberals who think their smugness doubles and intellect.

Meh....done to death here.

22 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

He just likes to offer the news headlines with no opinion.  See, the "intellectually elite" find it amusing to do that and think they are making some type of point.  He finds it particularly amusing he pulls these from Fox news.  It's sadly comical....becuase he just looks sad and stupid....like most self loathing liberals who think their smugness doubles and intellect.

Meh....done to death here.

Comedy show daily here at FS. I enjoy it. The liberals are now being exposed for who they really are. Their oh so caring and concern for ones well being persona is in the shitter big time. Voters see this horseshit

20 minutes ago, ActionfigureJoe said:

read the article. i’ll be sure to post more. 

Eww...do another like this one, please.  It sooo encapsulated your self loathing and internal sadness.  I laughed my ass off....I couldn't even respond!!  :lol:

fingers can be pointed directly at trump for the start of this nonsense. he wants america to look like something that it isn’t now and will never be in the future. he’s a major control freak that creates chaos with his influence of those that follow him. i can’t recall ever having such an unhinged individual as president or reading about a president like him. 

4 hours ago, Zambroski said:

Eww...do another like this one, please.  It sooo encapsulated your self loathing and internal sadness.  I laughed my ass off....I couldn't even respond!!  :lol:

Its funny the liberals call Trump a control freak cause they dont have control. 

Just now, ActionfigureJoe said:

given they’re record so far, trump and the republicans in congress have got the same amount accomplished as the democrats. 

But the dems were in 8 yrs.

14 minutes ago, SnowRider said:

Dump....:snack:  Remember the Clowm Posse yapping about travel/vacation costs..... 

IMG_3541.JPG

Is trump suppose to go there and get the corrupt truckers to work?