Check your account email address ×

boy scouts now accepting girls.

I was in boy scouts as a kid. Was in it for 12 years. In the older age group round 14 years old I think (it has been a long time) we had a couple of girls in our group as the girl guides got screwed over because they were not allowed to do half the cool shit the guys got to do. The girl guides were more Suzy homemaker things and the boy scouts was way more camping and outdoor activities

In Michigan both  the clubs have been suffering from  decreasing  enrollment, the last ten years have been brutal , with long held campgrounds closed and sold off for operating revenue around the state.  Not much different from the local / state snowmobile clubs or local community service groups.

1 hour ago, hwytohell said:

In Michigan both  the clubs have been suffering from  decreasing  enrollment, the last ten years have been brutal , with long held campgrounds closed and sold off for operating revenue around the state.  Not much different from the local / state snowmobile clubs or local community service groups.

It's the same everywher , because we are raising a generation of pussys

• Platinum Contributing Member
Just now, ActionfigureJoe said:

cost has a lot to do with declining enrollment in snowmobiling. i personally just got sick of it. been there done that. 

Nobody misses you and frankly why can't Boys be Boy Scouts and Girls be Girl Scouts. Fucking Shit is getting out of hand.

3 hours ago, ActionfigureJoe said:

where is trump on this issue? 

Is this something you think a president should concern himself with ?

I say shut it down.   Fuck it. 

Let have the non gender specific scouts.

Well...I'm fine with it.  As long as boys can do Girl Scouts.  Did I say that right? :lol:

I'm signing up for girls hockey this year...IM GONNA BE A GOD DAMN SUPER STAR!!!!!!!!!!!  Do I need to wear make-up?

Librulz:  "THATS NOT YHE SAME!!!!!!"

Except it's exactly the same.  Retreads!

9 minutes ago, ActionfigureJoe said:

he’s stuck his nose into everything else. why not this? 

Because,  it is way dumber than the NFL nonsense.

The boy scouts should use this to get their hands on that much coveted girls scout cookie money. Stop  harassing me with your shitty popcorn.