Check your account email address ×

SO...before the Cowboys/Cardinals game....

Zambroski

...this is how it should be done.  A display of solidarity and peaceful protest.  This is how you draw posittive attention to a cause and help change things.  

I know...some of you don't understand any of what I just pecked out....but are now flailing around on the floor trying to figure out how to offend somebody.

:lol:

• Platinum Contributing Member

Standing in unison with interlocked arms as a team..............SD;FG;

QELJGPQWER

JBGQER]POBJGQEP]OFBJVQWER]PVJB!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!111111     i'M SOO OFFENDED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!11111111111

6 minutes ago, Skidooski said:

Standing in unison with interlocked arms as a team..............SD;FG;

QELJGPQWER

JBGQER]POBJGQEP]OFBJVQWER]PVJB!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!111111     i'M SOO OFFENDED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!11111111111

...with a unified message and unified reason for cause without offending or causing issues in traffic.  OH...THE HUMANITY!!!!!!!!!!

39 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

...this is how it should be done.  A display of solidarity and peaceful protest.  This is how you draw posittive attention to a cause and help change things.  

I know...some of you don't understand any of what I just pecked out....but are now flailing around on the floor trying to figure out how to offend somebody.

Do you mean actually lead by example in a exhibit of solidarity? No way... That makes too much sense. 

And besides, this guy would have none of that...

Image result for george soros

Just now, Rw06GT said:

Poor stupid Vince.

He really picked a weird time in his life to become an ignorant activist over causes he is told to defend with no real thoughts of his own that aren't exhoed by his "cut and pastes". But...maybe he's always been that way. :dunno:

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, Zambroski said:

THE epitome of why I added the last part of my post.   Repugnancy unchecked....and still not seeing why they lost.

Read an article last night blaming married women for the loss. :lol: 

Apparently, women  who are married are subservient little flowers, who were bullied into voting against Hillary by husbands and other males in their lives.

Almost a year later and they are still shell shocked.

2 minutes ago, Cold War said:

Apparently, women  who are married are subservient little flowers, who were bullied into voting against Hillary by husbands and other males in their lives.

It's absolutely amazing to watch.  How they haven't collectively decided they need to hire outside PR and management is just crazy!

2 minutes ago, Cold War said:

About the only thing she has not blamed for her lose is Bigfoot.

• Haha 1

6 minutes ago, Cold War said:

Thats a severest case of the butthurts if there ever was one.

Its funny how fast time flies....a sensible person would be ashamed....and move on.

2 hours ago, BEANPOLE DAVE said:

Thats a severest case of the butthurts if there ever was one.

Its funny how fast time flies....a sensible person would be ashamed....and move on.

Right.

Remember how the "wire to wire" crowd was giggling about how wives were lying about not liking Hillary  and men were in for a rude awakening after the election. :lol:

• Haha 2

7 minutes ago, Cold War said:

Right.

Remember how the "wire to wire" crowd was giggling about how wives were lying about not liking Hillary  and men were in for a rude awakening after the election. :lol:

I did some informal surveys myself. :lol: Most women said “are you f’n kidding me”, and only a couple said they’d vote for her because of her experience. Oh they wanted to vote for a woman, just not that one...

• Haha 1

Part of me has to laugh at NFL players and their talk of unity.   People have no concept of how violent the NFL is.   Listen to players talk about what goes on at the bottom of a pile going after a fumble.   Players grab and squeeze each other's nuts, brake fingers you name it.  The game is basically based on trying to take someone's head off.  Its basically the only "ball based sport" that meanness and violence is one of the keys to the game but hey lets lock arms and sing Kumbaya before it and and kneel and pray after. :lol:  Players try to hurt players all the time.  If you don't you're not playing the game right anymore.  

Edited by Highmark
  • Thanks 2

Just now, Biggie Smails said:

Yeah the owners and players are so unified.....until one of them gets hurt and then cut with no guaranteed contract. Do you guys really buy any of this crap?

Let's see this "unity" when the next collective bargaining agreement comes up. :lol:  

• Thanks 1

11 minutes ago, Biggie Smails said:

Yeah the owners and players are so unified.....until one of them gets hurt and then cut with no guaranteed contract. Do you guys really buy any of this crap?

Or suspend them because they tested positive for pot use. :lol:  

51 minutes ago, Edmo said:

I did some informal surveys myself. :lol: Most women said “are you f’n kidding me”, and only a couple said they’d vote for her because of her experience. Oh they wanted to vote for a woman, just not that one...

The woman who wrote the article was miffed because she thought it should of worked the same way as Obama.

Black candidate = 96% support from blacks.

Woman candidate = 96% support from women. 

Liberal thinking really is funny.

When it was one guy kneeling...........He was brave, heroic, integrity.

One guy goes out and stands for flag...............crickets.    

16 minutes ago, Cold War said:

The woman who wrote the article was miffed because she thought it should of worked the same way as Obama.

I noticed that too.  With his background of military service and all, he's basically ignored.  Some type of teamates he's got there.

5 hours ago, Zambroski said:

Actually it was a lame ass gentrification of the protest that twisted the message from fighting injustice to just telling Trump to fuck off and leave sports alone. If your protest is so fucking bland it doesn't get anyone worked up it's hard to actually call it a protest anymore.

35 minutes ago, Cold War said:

only he now regrets doing that :lol:

you clueless clowns crack me up. one clown says something, you all follow along without questioning the first clown.

so clown #1 - didn't the cowboys essentially defy trump by doing something, other than the usual? a week ago you would have had a problem doing what they did last night.

Edited by Snoslinger

14 minutes ago, hayward said:

I noticed that too.  With his background of military service and all, he's basically ignored.  Some type of teamates he's got there.

My local news ignored it.

Flag waving around here is very popular. Most don't see it as a D/R thing. Local media and politicians are walking a fine line on this.