Check your account email address ×

SO...before the Cowboys/Cardinals game....

Zambroski

Just now, Snoslinger said:

only he now regrets doing that :lol:

you clueless clowns crack me up. one clown says something, you all follow along without questioning the first clown.

so clown #1 - didn't the cowboys essentially defy trump by doing something, other than the usual? a week ago you would have had a problem doing what they did last night.

Me? :lol: Who the fuck am I following along with?

Good God, you follow along with everything the D party tells you to.  

9 minutes ago, Cold War said:

Me? :lol: Who the fuck am I following along with?

Good God, you follow along with everything the D party tells you to.  

not one of you bozos questioned the thread starter. you all just follow along. if he said shit sandwiches tasted great, you'd say throw some horseradish on it to enhance the flavor. :lol:

Edited by Snoslinger

• Platinum Contributing Member
10 minutes ago, Snoslinger said:

not one of you bozos questioned the thread starter. you all just follow along. if he said shit sandwiches tasted great, you'd say throw some horseradish on it to enhance the flavor. :lol:

Well now, it sounds like you have beef with the "thread starter" so take it up with him 

Edited by Skidooski

7 minutes ago, Snoslinger said:

Boy...you must really think I hold some type of "sway" here.  What is there to question me about?  I posted my opinion.  And I think it's the way most feel.  If not well, they can debate it with me....at any level they choose.  Why didn't you question me?  

Give your fucking head a good shake now....the one on top of your neck.

:lmao:

Just now, Zambroski said:

Boy...you must really think I hold some type of "sway" here.  What is there to question me about?  I posted my opinion.  And I think it's the way most feel.  If not well, they can debate it with me....at any level they choose.  Why didn't you question me?  

Give your fucking head a good shake now....the one on top of your neck.

don't flatter yourself :lol:

they're are a lot of followers here.

Just now, Snoslinger said:

don't flatter yourself :lol:

they're are a lot of followers here.

You: "People followed OP without question."

Me (OP): "You must think I somehow hold sway here."

You: "Don't flatter yourself."

Me:   Ummmmm. Wut?

Oh, Slinger...I really do miss you when you are gone.  Seriously.

Just now, Zambroski said:

You: "People followed OP without question."

Me (OP): "You must think I somehow hold sway here."

You: "Don't flatter yourself."

Me:   Ummmmm. Wut?

Oh, Slinger...I really do miss you when you are gone.  Seriously.

Slinger Vortex "talking in circles 101"

Poor Dumbski came strolling in this morning and immediately started :kissmyass: Lil Momo without realizing he has been getting :owned: all over the forum :lol: Poor Lil Dumbski is in quandary :lmao: 

• Haha 1

7 minutes ago, Skidooski said:

:lol: You're the one bitching about him you clown! :lmao: 

you have the biggest problem following along. I'm "bitching" about all of you, not just clown #1.

a week or so ago you were all moaning and groaning about the "message" that capernick and others were throwing out. then after trump opens his pie hole it turns into a national anthem thingy. then because dallas still does the anthem the right way, but still protests for the original subject, and defies trump in doing so, broski tries to check it off in the "trump win" department. then you and the other bozos jump right on board with him. it's comical as hell. 

25 minutes ago, Snoslinger said:

Yes...you have issues with the thread starter! Spin it how you want after the fact 

2 minutes ago, Snoslinger said:

there was nothing to spin :dunno:

you got caught with broski's dick in your mouth and now you're trying to tell everyone it was an oscar mayer mini :lol:

yeah, There's never and spin from you! 

You have a problem with thread starter then take it up with him or just ask him to send you dick pics already since you're so interested in his junk 

1 minute ago, Skidooski said:

yeah, There's never and spin from you! 

You have a problem with thread starter then take it up with him or just ask him to send you dick pics already since you're so interested in his junk 

On a site full of right wing whacko's - you, AMG, and Woolie are about the only ones left sucking off Lil Momo :lol: Think about that for a second :lmao: 

4 hours ago, SnowRider said:

On a site full of right wing whacko's - you, AMG, and Woolie are about the only ones left sucking off Lil Momo :lol: Think about that for a second :lmao: 

Holy moly!  Is it your complete insecurity that rotted away your chin?  Wow are your posts telling of a booger picker that was mad he never got picked to play dodgeball.  Pathetic twerp.

But wait....speaking of "followers"!

IMG_1655.JPG