Sign in to follow this  
ckf

Official Facebook thread - Fuck Off SSFB!!!1!!11!!!!

Recommended Posts

We got 4” of snow then a half inch of rain.

Currently 5 degrees C.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

21f with light snow still falling here. Still waiting on the warmup and rain :(

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

:ssfb:

 

 

@ckf :bc:

  • Haha 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

We got maybe 6-7" and single digits for the weekend. 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

We got maybe 6-7" and single digits for the weekend. 

Is there riding in your area Jim?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 minutes ago, ckf said:

Is there riding in your area Jim?

Yessir...I can't really ride from the sled shed right now but The East Jordan Snowmobile Clubhouse is 14 miles south and I can drop there.

Edited by Jimmy Snacks
  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Jimmy Snacks said:

Yessir...I can't really ride from the sled shed right now but The East Jordan Snowmobile Clubhouse is 14 miles south and I can drop there.

Nice!  How many sleds are you going to buy this year :snack:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, ckf said:

Nice!  How many sleds are you going to buy this year :snack:

Thought I had my TNT sold but the guy bought something closer to home...still have a couple in mind though.:thumbsup:

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
12 hours ago, Rigid1 said:

25* and freezing rain, supposed to get up to 40* and rain.. Finally get ridable snow locally Sunday and getting fucked on Wednesday..I'm like this close to saying fuck this sport..

I feel your pain, after doing the trail work, repairing last years track issue on groomer, only to throw a wheel on the other side 8 hrs into a grooming run, I am done with trail work and grooming gonna try to enjoy what's left of this season on my sled, the young guys can deal with the bullshit with the trails and groomer

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Some de commissioned tanks from the Barry Goldwater range ride and training villiage.

 

20190123_090825.jpg

20190123_090745.jpg

20190123_090810.jpg

20190123_093816.jpg

20190123_094107.jpg

20190123_093755.jpg

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
33 minutes ago, dz246 said:

:ssfb:

 

 

@ckf :bc:

CUNT POS SAYS WHAT :fuckoff:  

:lol:

 

  • Haha 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
16 minutes ago, 01mxz800 said:

I feel your pain, after doing the trail work, repairing last years track issue on groomer, only to throw a wheel on the other side 8 hrs into a grooming run, I am done with trail work and grooming gonna try to enjoy what's left of this season on my sled, the young guys can deal with the bullshit with the trails and groomer

We were good to ride everywhere, and 3 days later..42* and rain..Rode out to Cato Sunday morning after the snow, that was a good run..

Hopefully this will just make a good packed base and we get more snow!!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.