Check your account email address ×

Predictions for Comey's testimony on Thursday.

13 minutes ago, AKIQPilot said:

And the clowns here laughed when Trump claimed Obama spied on him.  What a bunch of fucking idiots.  

Oh good luck with this!!!  It looks soooo legit!!!

:lol:

Dennis Lee Montgomery (born 1953) is an American software designer and former medical technician who sold federal officials computer programs he claimed would decode secret Al Qaedamessages hidden in Al Jazeera broadcasts and identify terrorists based on Predator drone videos.[1]A 2010 Playboy Magazine investigation called Montgomery "The man who conned the Pentagon", saying he won millions in federal contracts for his supposed terrorist-exposing intelligence software.[2]The software was later reported to have been an elaborate "hoax" and Montgomery's former lawyer Michael J. Flynn called him a "con artist" and "habitual liar engaged in fraud".[3]

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dennis_L._Montgomery

• Platinum Contributing Member

:lol:  From shortly after Comey was fired.  You got to love the MSM.   I really wouldn't give a shit if they choked on lunch today. :lol:  

“Former FBI Director James Comey now believes that President Donald Trump was trying to influence his judgment about the Russia probe, a person familiar with his thinking says, but whether that influence amounts to obstruction of justice remains an open question,” CNN reported.

Now. :lol:   

CNN Confirms ABC Report, Comey Won't Accuse Trump of Obstructing Justice

• Like 1

18 hours ago, SnowRider said:

A whole lot of nothing due to the ongoing investigations....the goods will come out later :bc: 

This will provide a little more rope for Dump and the Dumpers to hang themselves with :snack: 

oh so excited this was your silver bullet not even 2 weeks ago  now backtracking like a little cunt again already making excuses .

1 hour ago, Highmark said:

:lol:  From shortly after Comey was fired.  You got to love the MSM.   I really wouldn't give a shit if they choked on lunch today. :lol:  

“Former FBI Director James Comey now believes that President Donald Trump was trying to influence his judgment about the Russia probe, a person familiar with his thinking says, but whether that influence amounts to obstruction of justice remains an open question,” CNN reported.

:lol:

"a person familiar with his thinking" :lmao: That's just excellent!!!

4 hours ago, Highmark said:

Hahahaha.  Exactly like we called it nearly 2 weeks ago.  

Comey won't accuse him of it because there was no Obstructing Justice.  

Where are Vince and Slinger when you need them most.  We need the two smartest people on FS to chime in while they are still have something to spew. :flush: 

1 hour ago, AKIQPilot said:

Hahahaha.  Exactly like we called it nearly 2 weeks ago.  

Comey won't accuse him of it because there was no Obstructing Justice.  

Where are Vince and Slinger when you need them most.  We need the two smartest people on FS to chime in while they are still have something to spew. :flush: 

Wonder if ABC, NBC and CBS will still carry it live if they really think there is no smoking gun he will testify to.

I mean honestly what did people think he was going to do?   Purjure himself?   Admit to a federal crime when he didn't act on obstruction of justice?  After all he took it upon himself to decide what prosecutors would or would not do with Hillary Clinton's handling of classified information.

20 hours ago, ActionfigureJoe said:

perhaps he'll testify that the piece of shit told him to back off the russian investigation. 

How can he testify to that and not address it being obstruction of justice?  Really can't have it both ways.  He rather failed to do his job and lied to congress or there was no obstruction of justice.  

Edited by Highmark

On 6/6/2017 at 2:13 PM, SnowRider said:

A whole lot of nothing due to the ongoing investigations....the goods will come out later :bc: 

This will provide a little more rope for Dump and the Dumpers to hang themselves with :snack: 

My god will you stfu.  If anything comes out your girl is going to be the one led off in hand cuffs. :news: 

Just now, DriftBusta said:

My god will you stfu.  If anything comes out your girl is going to be the one led off in hand cuffs. :news: 

:snack:

IMG_3183.JPG

Looks like my prediction about this was just like my prediction on the election.   I was right. :lol:   

when_everyone_gets_a_trophy_11-10-16-1.jpg