Check your account email address ×

****2018 Official ATV and SxS picture thread****

Yeah I had some asshole try to crack his skull open on the front of my rzr last weekend. He came around a blind corner way to fast on some old honda type utility quad driving like he was in a F1 car. No helmet of course. I was already way to the right and driving slow cuz I had my kids with me. I bet he had to change his underwear when he got back...

41 minutes ago, xcr700 said:

How's the food there?  Shity ?:lol:

It's rather "bearie"

We didn't eat there, went to Wendy & Joes further West on our way back, I had a 1/2 rack of ribs.

Edited by XCR1250

22 minutes ago, xcr700 said:

:lol::friends:

The Outhouse Bar had chickens running around outside and a pet pig. It was a very nice place that used to be a Town Hall or Meeting place, very old building.

IMG_0011.JPG

• Like 1

38 minutes ago, xcr700 said:

How did he manage that? Looks flat there 

Took corner too fast, back end came around on him, and caught a rut. Thats the easiest section of the whole park... :lol:

8 hours ago, XCR1250 said:

Going on another ride this Friday, anyone wanna come along?

I'll join you one of these times Don.  I haven't gotten my WI permit this year though and probably won't.  Next year I'm planning to though.  My BIL lives in Superior and rides a lot, I took him riding in MN a few weeks ago and now he's all gun hoe on riding with me in WI.  He wants to be all family and shit.  Christ.  It would be nice if an out of state permit was transferable between machines from the same owner, example: same permit for my ATV and sled.  They're the same trails.

1 hour ago, Fireball 440 said:

Prices came waaaay down dude.  26K for the top of the line is on par with last year, except you get more machine for your money.

2 weeks ago people paid $17K for a 1000 RZR and now they're 14,500.  

Which is still too much for an oversized atv.