Check your account email address ×

****2018 Official ATV and SxS picture thread****

1 hour ago, awful knawful said:

Sooooo what is your average speed? Go get the fucking hours/ kms. You're gonna be surprised!

I dontcare about average speed...idont dry trail ride....its boring.....i wouldnt atv if thats all there was.

And you said you babied your machine and you dont ride mud cause its to HARD on it.....so you putz. :)

1 hour ago, FAT DAVE said:

I dontcare about average speed...idont dry trail ride....its boring.....i wouldnt atv if thats all there was.

And you said you babied your machine and you dont ride mud cause its to HARD on it.....so you putz. :)

So you do putt putt around. I'm betting 5 maybe kmh.

Mud is hard on it. But so is hitting 2 footers at 100k.

Your old and retired....I get it

Trails aren't dry here. This is Atlantic Canada. It's not skeg everywhere but rocky, swampy and muddy in spots. Don't need 30" tires for that.

Edited by awful knawful

14 minutes ago, snopro31 said:

anyone can drive fast down a gravel road.

Try doing 100 down the trail, let off the gas going in a corner, if you don't end up in the rhubarb with those shit shocks let me know. 

It's gonna Bob, weave and nosedive hard. But what would I know. I only have more kms on my bike than both of you combined! But I'm not a mudder, or old as fuck either. 

32 minutes ago, awful knawful said:

So you do putt putt around. I'm betting 5 maybe kmh.

Mud is hard on it. But so is hitting 2 footers at 100k.

Your old and retired....I get it

Trails aren't dry here. This is Atlantic Canada. It's not skeg everywhere but rocky, swampy and muddy in spots. Don't need 30" tires for that.

Ive ridden your NB trails. :lol: snoozefest....my parents use to live in Bathhurst and Fredricton....ive ridden all around Maramichi...Saint Johns....etc etc....youre not impressing anyone. 

22 minutes ago, awful knawful said:

Try doing 100 down the trail, let off the gas going in a corner, if you don't end up in the rhubarb with those shit shocks let me know. 

It's gonna Bob, weave and nosedive hard. But what would I know. I only have more kms on my bike than both of you combined! But I'm not a mudder, or old as fuck either. 

You sound like youre 12. :lol:

5 minutes ago, FAT DAVE said:

Ive ridden your NB trails. :lol: snoozefest....my parents use to live in Bathhurst and Fredricton....ive ridden all around Maramichi...Saint Johns....etc etc....your not impressing anyone. 

I'm not trying to. That's what all the mud boggers are doing. I do my own thing and try to find new places. Beautiful country here. Green and lots of water.

3 minutes ago, awful knawful said:

We went up the right side onto the beach. This is prized salmon fishing rights controlled by the government. They find you in there......fucked!

Ya were not suppose to ride water here either....but hard to enforce.