Check your account email address ×

Poor, poor MC

4 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

That's what I mean.  We don't know yet what "kind of jobs" these are.  But an increase of this beating the estimates by that much is big.  I never really laughed at Obama's jobs reports when the economic data followed it.  It really wasn't funny...and neither was the media touting it as "winning" in epic fashion.  Fact is, no matter who was gonna take over, they were gonna start to back off private regulations.  Hillary was "in the bag" of private business so the increases toward the end of his administration were in anticipation of a new direction.

And I mostly agree with your last paragraph.  But a lot is due to Trump's clear pro-business agenda.  China is slowing right now.

Half the time they did a correction the next week for Barry, but the thing this fucking imbicle can't get through his concrete skull is these are not bureau of labour numbers :guzzle: 

2 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

That's what I mean.  We don't know yet what "kind of jobs" these are.  But an increase of this beating the estimates by that much is big.  I never really laughed at Obama's jobs reports when the economic data followed it.  It really wasn't funny...and neither was the media touting it as "winning" in epic fashion.  Fact is, no matter who was gonna take over, they were gonna start to back off private regulations.  Hillary was "in the bag" of private business so the increases toward the end of his administration were in anticipation of a new direction.

And I mostly agree with your last paragraph.  But a lot is due to Trump's clear pro-business agenda.  China is slowing right now.

You may not have but it was SOP for years here, always saying that the numbers were made up and they were shitty jobs.  According to this economist China is in better shape now as is much of the major world economy. I just watched his report 2 nights ago, his caution is that if the tax reforms and bank reforms don't pan out 100% the market will correct down, further the GDP isn't likely to rise to levels people are expecting.

5 minutes ago, Momorider said:

Half the time they did a correction the next week for Barry, but the thing this fucking imbicle can't get through his concrete skull is these are not bureau of labour numbers :guzzle: 

View the same report from the same agency for November, never mentioned how good the numbers were then.

4 minutes ago, 1jkw said:

You may not have but it was SOP for years here, always saying that the numbers were made up and they were shitty jobs.  According to this economist China is in better shape now as is much of the major world economy. I just watched his report 2 nights ago, his caution is that if the tax reforms and bank reforms don't pan out 100% the market will correct down, further the GDP isn't likely to rise to levels people are expecting.

:lies:

18 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

Let's look at the pic in say two years.  I am expecting it will be better than what we are used to.  I could be wrong, but I doubt it. 

6 hours ago, 1jkw said:

For the last 3 or 4 years when the numbers came out they were all phony, now the same agency posts numbers and they are legit, no one points out the labor participation number, or questions weather these jobs are minimum wage shitty jobs. I wonder what changed?

This was adp not the bls report. Most of those questions can be discussed Friday. 

11 hours ago, Snoslinger said:

thanks obama, and warm weather. or are you nimwits dumb enough to believe that trump did this in 6 weeks? :lol:

You're some piece of work.  How you can be proven wrong 1000 times and still toe the ideological line. 07-minister.jpg.6cd04c737fc6425be9600fe6709a0c7b.jpg

10 hours ago, 1jkw said:

So these are all high paying jobs with benefits? And it is the same agency that has been reporting for years,  chainchomp.

Move the goalposts much?

10 hours ago, Mainecat said:

And I thought I had seen the height of right wing Trump dipshits here.....but this thread takes it even higher.

Thats rich coming from you Thaddeus Threadalot.

9 hours ago, Momorider said:

That is absolutely correct, but that news was usually buried in page 16.  The cooked #s always made page 1.

18 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

You're some piece of work.  How you can be proven wrong 1000 times and still toe the ideological line. 07-minister.jpg.6cd04c737fc6425be9600fe6709a0c7b.jpg

Move the goalposts much?

Thats rich coming from you Thaddeus Threadalot.

That is absolutely correct, but that news was usually buried in page 16.  The cooked #s always made page 1.

No not at all. Are you going to try and say that after EVERY jobs report while Obama was pres. guys like you didn't constantly doom and gloom them?

obama carries us out of a canyon, then 4/5ths the way up a high mountain. the whole time the repukes were crying and complaining he wasn't going fast enough, and hiding weight in his backpack to make it more difficult. then he gets us close to the summit and trump takes over. the repukes throw the extra weight out, credit trump for the climb, all the while trump's complaining he was handed a mess. :lol:

5 minutes ago, 1jkw said:

No not at all. Are you going to try and say that after EVERY jobs report while Obama was pres. guys like you didn't constantly doom and gloom them? 

No, I'm saying Momo is absolutely correct.  I lost track of how many times the job figures were revised a couple weeks after the "official" numbers came out, always downward.  Not every time, but many times.  But the narrative got out there that the economy was bubbling, when it wasn't at all. Do your own research.  The problem with the left in this country is they have very short attention spans or a piss poor memory.

Just now, Ez ryder said:

oh slinger the fact u actual believe the shit u just put out is why no one but mainecunt is in your corner helping shove soothing ice up your asses

well unfortunately for you facts are on our side.....

4 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

No, I'm saying Momo is absolutely correct.  I lost track of how many times the job figures were revised a couple weeks after the "official" numbers came out, always downward.  Not every time, but many times.  But the narrative got out there that the economy was bubbling, when it wasn't at all. Do your own research.  The problem with the left in this country is they have very short attention spans or a piss poor memory.

XLT, myself and others have stated how well things were going and how low the unemployment rate was, only to have you say you really believe that?   Record auto sales, record number of people traveling, housing prices up, wages even edged up, all bad, until now it's magically tremendous. Every contractor, mechanic, and heavy construction company I know cannot hire enough people to keep up with demand. Many have had record years over the last 2 or 3 years and have been in business more than 30 years. The narrative was always negative.

14 hours ago, Snoslinger said:

thanks obama, and warm weather. or are you nimwits dumb enough to believe that trump did this in 6 weeks? :lol:

I've been working with an RV dealer in Virginia for the last week securing a deal on a new coach.  It has taken a little longer than usual to get some of the particulars worked out.  On Tuesday I began working with the owner of the dealership, a nice lady named Susan.  Susan told me that they have been absolutely swamped since December.  She said they have sold more coaches and campers in the last 3 months than they sold in the last three years.  She also told me that lenders are much more likely to lend money these days.  In the past a credit score of 680 was an automatic denial from the 3 big lending institutions they use to finance motorhomes and campers.  Now a credit score of 680 is nothing to be too concerned about.  

People are opening their wallets and spending their money.  It's going on all over the country.  The only thanks obama gets is: thanks for being gone so we can get this economy moving again.  

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Back Country Rebel said:

I've been working with an RV dealer in Virginia for the last week securing a deal on a new coach.  It has taken a little longer than usual to get some of the particulars worked out.  On Tuesday I began working with the owner of the dealership, a nice lady named Susan.  Susan told me that they have been absolutely swamped since December.  She said they have sold more coaches and campers in the last 3 months than they sold in the last three years.  She also told me that lenders are much more likely to lend money these days.  In the past a credit score of 680 was an automatic denial from the 3 big lending institutions they use to finance motorhomes and campers.  Now a credit score of 680 is nothing to be too concerned about.  

People are opening their wallets and spending their money.  It's going on all over the country.  The only thanks obama gets is: thanks for being gone so we can get this economy moving again.  

:lmao: Thank Barry for letting the door hit him in the ass on the way out the fucking door :lol2:

• Gold Member
14 hours ago, Snoslinger said:

so there wasn't any confidence in all the increases before, huh?

Not as much.  If Hillary was prez I probably would have passed on buying another house.  With trump it was an apprenticeship asking decision to pull the trigger on another house.

• Gold Member
3 hours ago, Snoslinger said:

obama carries us out of a canyon, then 4/5ths the way up a high mountain. the whole time the repukes were crying and complaining he wasn't going fast enough, and hiding weight in his backpack to make it more difficult. then he gets us close to the summit and trump takes over. the repukes throw the extra weight out, credit trump for the climb, all the while trump's complaining he was handed a mess. :lol:

obama_unicorn_0.jpg?itok=NUeYmaNU

2 hours ago, Back Country Rebel said:

where in VA? my parents live down there. several issues with all that - 1) stock market has been doing well, not all because of trump either so the people who have a lot of coin in it, continue to do well 2) is extra easy credit necessarily a good thing? isn't that what happened to help with the crash?

15 hours ago, 1jkw said:

View the same report from the same agency for November, never mentioned how good the numbers were then.

These are the best numbers in 3 years bruh.

66,000 construction jobs...  best in 11 years. 32,000 in manufacturing , best in 5 years.

God you're a hack.