Check your account email address ×

alan colmes

• Platinum Contributing Member

He always looked like he had one foot in the grave.  Look up NE elitist liberal snob in the dictionary and there was a picture of him. :lol:  

5 hours ago, Snoslinger said:

won't be down for breakfast. the only dude who made sense on a consistent basis at faux news.

Your disdain for Fox clouds your judgement.  He was a talking points hack. Like Hannity. 

24 minutes ago, spin_dry said:

alan and shep are like george "scrap iron" gadaski and kenny g on fox news. it's pretty pathetic how they portray 'fair and balanced" 

at least they bring on guests with opposing viewpoints.  I really enjoyed that wackadoo Carlson had on the other the night.  eeefuck, she belonged in a confined facility. :lol: 

1 minute ago, DriftBusta said:

at least they bring on guests with opposing viewpoints.  I really enjoyed that wackadoo Carlson had on the other the night.  eeefuck, she belonged in a confined facility. :lol: 

it's the same thing. bring on a crazies to appease the natives. there's no fair and balanced. come on. you're smarter than that. 

1 hour ago, spin_dry said:

it's the same thing. bring on a crazies to appease the natives. there's no fair and balanced. come on. you're smarter than that. 

I usually don't watch those "news shows" but Carlson brings on a LOT of liberal Dems to speak their mind and fucks them up pretty bad....and amazingly easy.  As if they never knew they may be questioned on their book/article/reporting/viewpoint or whatever.  Much like I think most libs have to fight the stutter and flee reflex in person when forced to stick around and answer for their actions.

I really have no idea who Colmes is but RIP.

5 hours ago, DriftBusta said:

that is so planned and i'm not surprised you fall for it. they always have some left wing nut job, with no debating skiils whatsoever, so they can push their narratives that the left are a bunch of loons. 

• Platinum Contributing Member
On 2/23/2017 at 9:47 PM, Snoslinger said:

that is so planned and i'm not surprised you fall for it. they always have some left wing nut job, with no debating skiils whatsoever, so they can push their narratives that the left are a bunch of loons. 

Will just stfu for once....good god you're an annoying fucking tick.

21 minutes ago, Biggie Smails said:

Will just stfu for once....good god you're an annoying fucking tick.

:lmao:@ Snot the king of no debating skills, like he thinks he could out debate Alan Colmes about anything :lol:

Edited by Momorider

While I disn't agree with his views, I heard he was a nice guy.  Having some sort of balance at these news organizations is a good thing. I watch very little news these days, fox or otherwise.  The only thing I really read is the wall street journal.

On 2/23/2017 at 4:00 PM, spin_dry said:

Here are some of the paid Fox News contributors who are Democrats.

Evan Bayh, former Democratic Senator of Indiana.

Bob Beckel, former Assistant Secretary of State for President Carter and National Campaign Manager for Walter Mondale's presidential run.

Pat Caddell, former Democratic pollster.

Alan Colmes, liberal national radio host.

Susan Estrich, Campaign Chairman for Michael Dukakis' presidential run.

Jehmu Greene, Hilary Clinton appointee to UNESCO and former President of Rock the Vote.

Tamara Holder, Illinois civil rights attorney.

Santitia Jackson, former producer of "Upfront with Jesse Jackson" and chosen to perform the National Anthem for Bill Clinton's 2nd inauguration.

Dennis Kucinich, former Democratic Congressman from Ohio.

Adam Lashinsky, liberal voice on Cavuto on Business.

Mara Liasson, national correspondent for NPR.

Leslie Marshall, liberal national syndicate talk host.

Arthel Neville, former host of CNN's Talkback Live.

Kristen Powers, former consultant for the New York State Democratic Committee and served in the Clinton administration.

Julie Roginsky, former senior politcal strategist for Democratic Senator Frank Lautenberg.

Shepard Smith, chief news anchor.

Greta Van Susteren, prime-time host.

Joe Trippi, former Campaign Manager for Howard Dean's presidential run and also worked for Edward Kennedy, Walter Mondale and John Edwards.

Juan Williams, former senior national correspondent to NPR

https://www.quora.com/Do-any-Democrats-work-at-Fox-News

• Like 1

16 minutes ago, Snake said:

Here are some of the paid Fox News contributors who are Democrats.

Evan Bayh, former Democratic Senator of Indiana.

Bob Beckel, former Assistant Secretary of State for President Carter and National Campaign Manager for Walter Mondale's presidential run.

Pat Caddell, former Democratic pollster.

Alan Colmes, liberal national radio host.

Susan Estrich, Campaign Chairman for Michael Dukakis' presidential run.

Jehmu Greene, Hilary Clinton appointee to UNESCO and former President of Rock the Vote.

Tamara Holder, Illinois civil rights attorney.

Santitia Jackson, former producer of "Upfront with Jesse Jackson" and chosen to perform the National Anthem for Bill Clinton's 2nd inauguration.

Dennis Kucinich, former Democratic Congressman from Ohio.

Adam Lashinsky, liberal voice on Cavuto on Business.

Mara Liasson, national correspondent for NPR.

Leslie Marshall, liberal national syndicate talk host.

Arthel Neville, former host of CNN's Talkback Live.

Kristen Powers, former consultant for the New York State Democratic Committee and served in the Clinton administration.

Julie Roginsky, former senior politcal strategist for Democratic Senator Frank Lautenberg.

Shepard Smith, chief news anchor.

Greta Van Susteren, prime-time host.

Joe Trippi, former Campaign Manager for Howard Dean's presidential run and also worked for Edward Kennedy, Walter Mondale and John Edwards.

Juan Williams, former senior national correspondent to NPR

https://www.quora.com/Do-any-Democrats-work-at-Fox-News

thank you.