Check your account email address ×

The question no one is asking......

33 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

Where is the DOJ, FBI, CIA, et al, on recent matters?  Is there any investigations in process, and if not, why not?  I'd say it would be their responsibility to at least issue statements

They are part of the scam. 

unless Rudy and Sidney Powell really have something Trump is done. 

56 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

Where is the DOJ, FBI, CIA, et al, on recent matters?  Is there any investigations in process, and if not, why not?  I'd say it would be their responsibility to at least issue statements

not their job to investigate baseless witch hunts. 

The end. 

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

• Platinum Contributing Member
7 minutes ago, Carlos Danger said:

Like the Steele dossier?

You fuckers act like Dump was exonerated.....which he wasn’t.  How many indictments?  Guilty pleas?  Once he’s not protected from ‘presidential immunity’ it will get more interesting.  :thumbsup:

2EE36080-1A9E-4A8B-BC86-48D0F471342D.jpeg

36 minutes ago, SnowRider said:

You fuckers act like Dump was exonerated.....which he wasn’t.  How many indictments?  Guilty pleas?  Once he’s not protected from ‘presidential immunity’ it will get more interesting.  :thumbsup:

What do you think would have happened to Hillary Clinton if they ran a full press on her email?  When are you going to come to terms with the fact that the Russia angle and the investigation that went with it was just a hoax, a show a fraud on the american people.

1 minute ago, Carlos Danger said:

What do you think would have happened to Hillary Clinton if they ran a full press on her email?  When are you going to come to terms with the fact that the Russia angle and the investigation that went with it was just a hoax, a show a fraud on the american people.

:lmao: Ignorance is bliss :lol: 

3 hours ago, SnowRider said:

Oh there’s charges

I'm not saying it will get that bad, but I almost feel the USA could reach a Constitutional Crises. 

With the Covid, and Trump, and the shaky economy, I just feel it could break down...OVERNIGHT. 

I really hope all this calms down, but I'm not sure of it. Just my .02c. 

4 hours ago, SnowRider said:

Nunez was right all along. Everything he said would collapse did collapse. Your cognitive dissonance is amazing. If CNN told you that water was poison, you'd die of thirst in under a week... 🤣 

• Haha 2

11 hours ago, DriftBusta said:

You know the fbi and cia stance on trump already . And they don't wive 2 fucks what the doj  says at this point it is almost free reign zero accountability time again 

1 hour ago, Matt said:

Nunez was right all along. Everything he said would collapse did collapse. Your cognitive dissonance is amazing. If CNN told you that water was poison, you'd die of thirst in under a week... 🤣 

Nunes’ Cow.... yep :lmao: 

1 hour ago, Ez ryder said:

You fucks still don't get muller was in on it ha? Un fucking believable 

Without a doubt....and Muellers cognitive ability had fallen to near Biden level at the time of the "special counsel" investigation.

5 minutes ago, ViperGTS/Z1 said:

Without a doubt....and Muellers cognitive ability had fallen to near Biden level at the time of the "special counsel" investigation.

Yep.  He was merely a figurehead put there by his pal Comey.  Deep state in spades.

• Like 1