Check your account email address ×

Elon musk dangles his cock in buttcocks face!

Just now, Zambroski said:

Soooooo.....you are just thinking about “buying advanced technology and saving money” then.  So I guess you don’t quite “like” that idea yet?

Got it.

:lmao:

No, looking now... Believe me if I buy one I will post it up with my left shoe. 

1 minute ago, spin_dry said:

You can laugh, but just examine the spending curve over the last 50 years comparing IC engine tech to battery development. 

Its not just the cells, its also the drives/motors.  They have been advancing ever since the discovery of harnessing electric energy. 

Just now, Anler said:

No, looking now... Believe me if I buy one I will post it up with my left shoe. 

Do it!  Win!!!  Shove your left shoe in the face of FSCE!!!!  Let Spinner shove your left shoe in the face of FSCE!!!!!  Share that win in some ways with BarbieHands....he ain’t ever going to own one either.

:lol:

1 minute ago, ArcticCrusher said:

Eventually I can see myself owning one, but not cause I believe I'm saving the planet.

I never claimed that either, I ride a 2 stroke snowmobile. And not an economical one! :lol: 

Just now, Zambroski said:

Do it!  Win!!!  Shove your left shoe in the face of FSCE!!!!  Let Spinner shove your left shoe in the face of FSCE!!!!!  Share that win in some ways with BarbieHands....he ain’t ever going to own one either.

:lol:

so edgy! 

8 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

So, you bought one, eh?  Well...post the pics up, man!!!!

The parking lot at the gay bar is full of them. He is just trying to keep up with the joneses? What a Homo.

2 minutes ago, Woodtick said:

The parking lot at the gay bar is full of them. He is just trying to keep up with the joneses? What a Homo.

I live outside a libtwat Mecca and I’m starting to see more low model Tesla’s but, they are still extremely very few and far between.  EXTRMEMLY.  Prius Pods and other EV/ hybrid types still rule the urban  roads here.  

10 minutes ago, Woodtick said:

You are one who was talking me into one. Fag

17 minutes ago, spin_dry said:

There’s no need to be confused. Technology and economics will drive innovation. Solar and wind have become much more efficient and affordable through innovation. Every advanced nation on earth is following both as energy alternatives. America is no different. You seem very confused on the subject for no good reason. Hope my post cleared things up. 

No, you didn't clear up anything. Like I mentioned, do the alarmists think, with an ever increasing population, that we can actually live without oil and gas? That seems to be the endgame I am seeing that they are trying to accomplish. I am not against technology nor innovation nor more ways to become more self sufficient but when I am being taxed on a hoax/lie in order to help achieve those goals for them, that is when I get my fur up. 

People forget how we got to where we are today with our energy needs and, imo, this is just taking us backwards which leads me to believe there is some other agenda in the works that we are not being told about? 

Just now, irv said:

No, you didn't clear up anything. Like I mentioned, do the alarmists think, with an ever increasing population, that we can actually live without oil and gas? That seems to be the endgame I am seeing that they are trying to accomplish. I am not against technology nor innovation nor more ways to become more self sufficient but when I am being taxed on a hoax/lie in order to help achieve those goals for them, that is when I get my fur up. 

People forget how we got to where we are today with our energy needs and, imo, this is just taking us backwards which leads me to believe there is some other agenda in the works that we are not being told about? 

Its called progress. Some people embrace it and some are scared of it. Either way it will move forward. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Anler said:

Its all you hear about if you are paying attention to this. Every major manu is frantically trying to develop EV right now. The writing is on the wall. And I am sure these companies could give two shits about saving the planet so lets just toss that out right now. 

EV’s show tremendous potential to cut mfg costs. Labor and parts. Less moving parts mean lower warranty claims and better longevity. Win win. 

24 minutes ago, spin_dry said:

EV’s show tremendous potential to cut mfg costs. Labor and parts. Less moving parts mean lower warranty claims and better longevity. Win win. 

Not to mention it’ll be easy to enslave the nations that possess the most rare earth metals to make these. Yay for Big Lithium!!!!!

Edited by bussman

17 minutes ago, bussman said:

Not to mention it’ll be easy to enslave the nations the possess the most rare earth metals to make these. Yay for Big Lithium!!!!!

I thought that is what we are working on now? 

28 minutes ago, bussman said:

Not to mention it’ll be easy to enslave the nations that possess the most rare earth metals to make these. Yay for Big Lithium!!!!!

Australian lithium mine workers pull down close to $200k per year. That’s good change. 

46 minutes ago, spin_dry said:

Im with you, until I can go 500 miles on a charge at full power and recharge as fast as gassing up, no thanks. Love the idea but not stepping backwards as far as convenience. I was reading about some tests in Europe where the batteries are just changed out a service stations like flipping out a phone battery. Pull up drive over a grid and it switched dead batteries for full batteries for a nominal charge. That would work.