Check your account email address ×

Elon musk dangles his cock in buttcocks face!

Just now, ACE said:

What’s wrong with Elon? He’s a smart capitalist who found a money maker selling stuff to stupid people 

The smartest man to ever take advantage of “the climate crises” for sure while dipping his wick deep down into government subsidies.  I give max credit.

Just now, Zambroski said:

The smartest man to ever take advantage of “the climate crises” for sure while dipping his wick deep down into government subsidies.  I give max credit.

Yup he’s deep into corporate welfare while taking advantage of stupid people. I guess the alt left loves both those things now :lol: 

8 hours ago, Anler said:

Taste that cock buttcocks!

Good for tesla. Now we get to see GM and Ford try to penetrate the EV market 10 years behind tesla. Tesla has the experience and owns the patents which make a viable EV. It’s almost sad how unfair the future looks for both. Oh look, an electric mustang. :lol: 

26 minutes ago, spin_dry said:

Good for tesla. Now we get to see GM and Ford try to penetrate the EV market 10 years behind tesla. Tesla has the experience and owns the patents which make a viable EV. It’s almost sad how unfair the future looks for both. Oh look, an electric mustang. :lol: 

All of the critics just got cunt punted bigly this year. Now Tesla is on pace to be twice the size of GM and Ford put together. Fucking classic. Just another subject the resident mouth breathers were 100% Image result for trump wrong meme

about. :lol: 

29 minutes ago, spin_dry said:

All of Tesla’s patents are open for free use by others. 

• Thanks 1

1 minute ago, Anler said:

All of the critics just got cunt punted bigly this year. Now Tesla is on pace to be twice the size of GM and Ford put together. Fucking classic. Just another subject the resident mouth breathers were 100% Image result for trump wrong meme

about. :lol: 

Speaking of mouth breathers that don’t know the actual facts. :lol: 

https://bigthink.com/big-think-tv/elon-musk-gives-teslas-patents-to-open-source-movement

1 minute ago, bussman said:

All of Tesla’s patents are open for free use by others. 

It doesnt matter at this point, they already occupy the #1 space and are still years ahead of the others while producing new and better tech. Right now they are the big dogs in this sector and will be for several years. Its like Arctic Cat being 15 years behind skidoo in clean 2 stroke technology. :bc: 

Just now, bussman said:

I absolutely love when those that think they are the smartest in the room casting dispersion down unto others are the real “mouth breather” dipshits. :lol: 

This is what everyone else is saying bro, argue with them. :bc: 

18 minutes ago, bussman said:

I absolutely love when those that think they are the smartest in the room casting dispersion down unto others are the real “mouth breather” dipshits. :lol: 

There are still plenty of analysts who won’t touch the stock, too many unknowns.  But hey good for TSLA.  

Just now, DriftBusta said:

There are still plenty of analysts who won’t touch the stock, too many unknowns.  But hey good for TSLA.  

Thats the rub with investing, taking a risk. It could go thru the roof or flop. I think more are taking them serious now. Especially with the China deal.

• Platinum Contributing Member

Local HY-Vee has like 8 EV charging stations.   Been there for over 3 years.   I've seen 1 car parked there in all the times I stop.   Complete waste of money for them. 

1 minute ago, spin_dry said:

That’s cool. Musk is a true believer in spreading tech to help with global climate change. 

I dont even care about climate change, the product has valuable qualities. Performance wise they are untouchable at their price range. Economy wise they are untouchable period. Maintainence wise they are also far cheaper. They start pumping out viable commercial vehicles and it wouldnt surprise me if some of the big players go out of business. 

2 minutes ago, Kev144 said:

Not surprising you are the first in a gay thread and dying to bring me in. I'm sure you're a great guy but I'm married :lol: 

Bussman is a great guy and knows how to keep a secret. :dirol:

5 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

That's me, the moves are all analyst driven with no fundamentals.  Congrats to them and I'll have to forgo the wins/losses but it feels worse than Vegas. 

2 minutes ago, Anler said:

I dont even care about climate change, the product has valuable qualities. Performance wise they are untouchable at their price range. Economy wise they are untouchable period. Maintainence wise they are also far cheaper. They start pumping out viable commercial vehicles and it wouldnt surprise me if some of the big players go out of business. 

There’s some excellent articles online about California businesses using Tesla’s in their fleet. The cost savings is pretty good. Some units are approaching 300,000 miles with very few issues. Once they reach 500 miles on a charge I’ll dump the M2 and pick one up. Range is the only problem I have with them. Other than that they’re far superior to IC shit