Check your account email address ×

Sleepy Joe Triggered!

• Platinum Contributing Member
6 minutes ago, J. Jackson said:

Would have been great to see a couple of geriatrics go. Sleepy looked like he wanted to!

Later in that back and forth the guy told Biden he was too old to be President and Sleepy Joe challenged him to a push up contest! 🤣

I have no problem with older people.  I have the utmost respect for my elders, but why are these people like Biden, at 77, been there since he was 31,  still in politics?  What relevance and ideas do they have about the life of a normal taxpaying US Citizen?

11 minutes ago, racer254 said:

It would have been nice for that guy to ask Joe to explain how his son got the position on that board.

He brought it up.

Edited by Jimmy Snacks

Just now, racer254 said:

But he only made a statement.  I would love to hear what Biden had to say if asked how his son heard or got the position.

You did hear it..he called the guy a damn liar...are you high or something?

2 minutes ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

You did hear it..he called the guy a damn liar...are you high or something?

I heard Biden say he was a liar about selling access to the president.  No explanation about how Hunter Biden got the position.

Way to court voters Joe!    And to think he is the Democrat front runner.

P.S.  Did Joe just openly lie on camera?  He said he had nothing to do with Hunter getting the oil company job?   The Press is just going to let that slow pitch go by the plate?

Edited by Carlos Danger

Joe didn't fare very well at his own rally with his supporters. Like others have mentioned, he is getting too old for this and should just retire to enjoy his remaining years. 

Just now, irv said:

Joe didn't fare very well at his own rally with his supporters. Like others have mentioned, he is getting too old for this and should just retire to enjoy his remaining years. 

LOL...let's just call it what it is, the left can put up a Raggedy Ann doll on the ticket and get the same number of votes.  These people are retards...and that's what's left for their leadership.  They just need something that stands for their repugnant hate they can support.  Any object will do.

• Like 1