Check your account email address ×

Sondman Good or bad?

1 minute ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

At the end of the day this is a dog and pony show that isn’t going to result in the impeachment of Trump....do I think he and Rudy are slimy fucks...yes. Impeachable..No.

This statement, while somewhat admirable in truth, also is a big reason why we have been headed for a really bad spot.

Us not “liking” somebody or a group of people is not a valid reason to make the end justify the means.  

“Hearsay is more valuable than direct evidence”

”You need to come forward and prove your innocence”.

But, fascism is reserved for the Right.

• Thanks 1

Mmm an unscheduled visit to the hospital Saturday......Trump says he had time to start his annual physical. He states he just finished the first part and he’s in excellent health and then states he will finish his physical next year?

WTF?

So yeah it’s coming he will walk away as he always does...then claim victory like a 5th grader and take his ball home. Home might be in Moscow though.

see you later fuck face.

• Haha 2

• Platinum Contributing Member
8 minutes ago, NaturallyAspirated said:

Right, but what governmental reason is he involved at all?

Neal

6 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

Why can’t he be?  He’s part of the President’s staff.  

Well I haven’t researched it but I would guess that having your personal lawyer running some sort of shadow foreign policy operation is not normal protocol.

Just now, BOHICA said:

What we have learned from this impeachment process so far was the Bidens are pretty slimy and Ukraine interfered in the 2016 US elections

I think this fuckery goes much deeper.  It appears that these people in the Ukraine embassy were trying to work independently from their boss(es) in DC and when it was clear they weren’t going to be able to, they lost it.  The arrogance I’m seeing from these people is pretty amazing.

Ties to Russia or at least Russian narratives are underlying all of this too.  I think the Ukraine holds a lot of evidence of some serious fuckery by the Obama regime.....to include the will to possibly start another Cold War type scenario with Russia.

• Thanks 1

1 minute ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

Well I haven’t researched it but I would guess that having your personal lawyer running some sort of shadow foreign policy operation is not normal protocol.

Lol at the “shadow policy” but, what is the protocol?  Who should be working on these foreign operations?  Isn’t that the call of the President?  Yes, it is.

Every single member in every one of our embassies is there at the wishes of the POTUS.  Period.  They aren’t allowed to make up and work toward their own agendas.  This is what is becoming clear that the Ukrainian US embassy officials were doing....and they were being called out for it and relieved of their duties.

• Thanks 1

• Gold Member

How can you pull 100’s upon 100’s of million dollars in aid from a country and they don’t even realize it for a long long time?

do they really need the aid to begin with.

i do think hunter Biden needs to be investigated as well as Ukraine roll in 2016 US election interference.  Would anybody here be against those 2 investigations?  If so why?

• Thanks 1

46 minutes ago, Mainecat said:

Mmm an unscheduled visit to the hospital Saturday......Trump says he had time to start his annual physical. He states he just finished the first part and he’s in excellent health and then states he will finish his physical next year?

WTF?

So yeah it’s coming he will walk away as he always does...then claim victory like a 5th grader and take his ball home. Home might be in Moscow though.

see you later fuck face.

gx.gif.96c7b0c37a004584164e45ea2946e7f4.gif

50 minutes ago, NaturallyAspirated said:

So why is Rudy, a personal lawyer so involved in this?

Neal

Pretty simple. ...As Nunes pointed out, Rudy as Trumps attorney was involved in getting to the bottom of the 2016 fiasco and Ukraine role.

• Thanks 1

10 minutes ago, ViperGTS/Z1 said:

gx.gif.96c7b0c37a004584164e45ea2946e7f4.gif

Pretty simple. ...As Nunes pointed out, Rudy as Trumps attorney was involved in getting to the bottom of the 2016 fiasco and Ukraine role.

Ha...Rudy is Trumps cover and if shit goes south his fall guy.

2 minutes ago, 168hp CAT 800 said:

Hearsay isn’t a bombshell 

Ken Starr>Manitoba Dipshit

I didn’t see the testimony this morning but I’ll defer to Ken Starr’s opinion.

Edited by Jimmy Snacks

1 hour ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

At the end of the day this is a dog and pony show that isn’t going to result in the impeachment of Trump....do I think he and Rudy are slimy fucks...yes. Impeachable..No.

Do you think Obama, Clinton, Schiff, Comey, Clapper, Brennan et al are slimier?  

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, BOHICA said:

How can you pull 100’s upon 100’s of million dollars in aid from a country and they don’t even realize it for a long long time?

do they really need the aid to begin with.

i do think hunter Biden needs to be investigated as well as Ukraine roll in 2016 US election interference.  Would anybody here be against those 2 investigations?  If so why?

They didn't know until a Politico article.  :lol:   So who leaked that to Politico?  I'll give you one guess. 

1 hour ago, NaturallyAspirated said:

So why is Rudy, a personal lawyer so involved in this?

Neal

Rudy would be my choice to look at corrupted foreign politicians. Think about his background as a prosecutor taking down the mob. Better choice than the policy wonks we have seen testifying this week.

• Thanks 1

21 minutes ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

Ken Starr>Manitoba Dipshit

I didn’t see the testimony this morning but I’ll defer to Ken Starr’s opinion.

He had zero evidence of anything.  Just more hearsay. 

• Thanks 1