Check your account email address ×

Any of you bad ass snipers get a deer this morning?

Kivalo

1 minute ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

More threats eh Jay.....what a big baby. 😂

Did you run your mouth like that today at The Lions game....of course you didn't.

No threats cry baby Jimmy. You'll be eating thru a straw if I ever see you. 

No I laughed at all the cry babies there. It was like you were there, but you weren't. 

• Platinum Contributing Member
2 minutes ago, SVT MXZ XRS said:

No threats cry baby Jimmy. You'll be eating thru a straw if I ever see you. 

No I laughed at all the cry babies there. It was like you were there, but you weren't. 

Keep making threats on a public forum....I love it. 

Edited by Jimmy Snacks

Just now, SVT MXZ XRS said:

Keep running your pussy lips. It's all you're good at 

Right Jay...you've threatened to beat up or kill dozens of members on these forums...maybe look in the mirror.

1 minute ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

Right Jay...you've threatened to beat up or kill dozens of members on these forums...maybe look in the mirror.

Never threatened to kill anyone.

Now run along and stomp your feet some more , pussy 

Edited by SVT MXZ XRS

1 hour ago, Highmark said:

Turned down 5 or 6 different ones so far.   Need another year.

MFDC0019.JPG

There hasn't been a buck that big for year's around here. Way to much hunting pressure. All I seen was does and fawn's this year. It's been three year's since I shot a buck.

10 minutes ago, small-bore said:

There hasn't been a buck that big for year's around here. Way to much hunting pressure. All I seen was does and fawn's this year. It's been three year's since I shot a buck.

We got some brown its down hunters and groups but most groups try and shoot does or wall hangers except the young hunters are allowed to shoot what they want.  When you have whole areas practicing this it pays off.

Edited by Highmark
  • Thanks 1

6 hours ago, Cold War said:

👎🏿

The deer hit is the most coveted. Lots of superficial damage with light to little structural damage.   Bread and butter.   

My wife hit a big doe at 55mph, and we had a break away bull bar on the Jeep. 6k written by State Farm,$1000 deductible, air bags didn’t deploy because of the bull bar?  Two fenders,core support, grill ,head lights and some work on the hood. Fuck deer! The end!

6 hours ago, f7ben said:

Diet certainly impacts flavor. I've eaten plenty of MN swamp buck and plenty of Indiana corn deer. Certainly less gamey flavor from a cornfed diet

Yep,UP deer taste like shit,unless you mix in pork or pound in the seasoning and salt. :bc:

11 minutes ago, Woodtick said:

Yep,UP deer taste like shit,unless you mix in pork or pound in the seasoning and salt. :bc:

Almost all the deer I got tasted just ok. One or two were not good at all. The last few I got were not too good. 

I think they have to be hung and drained properly, and butchered right. 

If I get another one, That's exactly what I'm doing ………...mixing in ground pork to make burgers. I like them on the grille with melted Swiss cheese, lettuce, tomato, mayo, ketchup. 

2 hours ago, Highmark said:

Turned down 5 or 6 different ones so far.   Need another year.

MFDC0019.JPG

They would trespass, and maybe aim a gun at you for a deer like that around here. 

18 minutes ago, Woodtick said:

My wife hit a big doe at 55mph, and we had a break away bull bar on the Jeep. 6k written by State Farm,$1000 deductible, air bags didn’t deploy because of the bull bar?  Two fenders,core support, grill ,head lights and some work on the hood. Fuck deer! The end!

A lot of times bags do not deploy with a deer hit. 6- 8 grand is about average.  

1 minute ago, Cold War said:

A lot of times bags do not deploy with a deer hit. 6- 8 grand is about average.  

My sons friend hit a deer in the same area doing 85 in a hopped up focus. 28k written by all state. It should have been totaled. The car was worth 34k.

12 minutes ago, Woodtick said:

My sons friend hit a deer in the same area doing 85 in a hopped up focus. 28k written by all state. It should have been totaled. The car was worth 34k.

Yeah, that sounds like some shady shit.  28 k on a focus?  Should of definitely went to yard and stayed there if that is what it took to repair it. 
around here, State Farm would of totaled it in a heart beat.  

Just now, Cold War said:

Yeah, that sounds like some shady shit.  28 k on a focus?  Should of definitely went to yard and stayed there if that is what it took to repair it. 

Must have been a loaded top of the line Focus RS 

Just now, Cold War said:

It’s was the hopped up one built in Germany, but the body was fucked. They looked at the value and should have looked harder at the damage. He traded it in two months after getting it back.

Just now, SVT MXZ XRS said:

I knew it 

Well ya, 28k and not totaled. They should have totaled it and got big money for it at auction. The drive train only had 30k on it,and was not damaged in the hit. The car was probably worth 12k parted out.

Just now, Woodtick said:

Well ya, 28k and not totaled. They should have totaled it and got big money for it at auction. The drive train only had 30k on it,and was not damaged in the hit. The car was probably worth 12k parted out.

I don't get the insurance companies sometimes. I would have traded it too. 

My wife's cousin got in a wreck in his F450 Lariat dually. They had to put a frame under it he hit so hard. But with the low miles and value of it, they didn't total it.  He was going to sell it but ended up losing it to the bank when he filed for bankruptcy. It was tied to his business that went under 

6 minutes ago, SVT MXZ XRS said:

Must have been a loaded top of the line Focus RS 

Still, 28 k is an expensive repair on a focus.  
This f 150 was around 20k   All bags went off . Seats , roof , drivers , passenger. Huge job. 

139A420B-49C8-44BB-B32C-8B5B5D32C709.jpeg

F2EC438F-880B-4168-B266-C0D0E263EA7D.jpeg

953D2E46-46B0-44C6-A481-8EAED8B6F370.jpeg

EA937440-827A-46BC-A833-E0333A6519EF.jpeg

1 hour ago, small-bore said:

If I’m not mistaken, Highmark has his own private deer sanctuary down in Iowa. He only shoots deer that are 180 or better, in his eyes that deer in his pic is just a spike. :lol:

• Like 1