Check your account email address ×

Any of you bad ass snipers get a deer this morning?

Kivalo

2 hours ago, Woodtick said:

I’m a if it’s brown,it goes down. To many deer in the Midwest. I would rather see hunters get them,than body shops being full of deer hits. 

👎🏿

The deer hit is the most coveted. Lots of superficial damage with light to little structural damage.   Bread and butter.   

2 minutes ago, f7ben said:

It's a fact

No, it's a total myth.  Learn how to shoot and kill a dear without having it run a half a mile before it dies, and it won't be full of adrenaline and taste like shit.  Non shooting know nothing dumb fuck 

Just now, SVT MXZ XRS said:

No, it's a total myth.  Learn how to shoot and kill a dear without having it run a half a mile before it dies, and it won't be full of adrenaline and taste like shit.  Non shooting know nothing dumb fuck 

Listen you stupid ass faggot. I've never not had a deer drt....dumbass fucking know nothing citiot retard

• Platinum Contributing Member
19 minutes ago, f7ben said:

It's a fact

Actually, I read an article a year or 2 ago and the conclusion was there was very little to no difference in taste between corn fed and "bush" fed deer.

• Thanks 1

4 minutes ago, Blackstar said:

Actually, I read an article a year or 2 ago and the conclusion was there was very little to no difference in taste between corn fed and "bush" fed deer.

Did a test years ago with a local deer and deer from farm country. No difference. A deer will only eat so much corn even when plentiful available. Their main food staples are very similar no matter what region they live in. If a deer ate nothing but corn it wouldn't make it through winter.

4 minutes ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

Shocker....Jay is the best deer hunter too.

Never said anything remotely close to that.  So run along and get back to your whining and crying defending your piece of shit cry baby nigger.  It's no wonder you love that bitch so much. He's a cry baby little pussy just like you.  Now run along, fat ass 

• Haha 1

Just now, SVT MXZ XRS said:

Never said anything remotely close to that.  So run along and get back to your whining and crying defending your piece of shit cry baby nigger.  It's no wonder you love that bitch so much. He's a cry baby little pussy just like you.  Now run along, fat ass 

Wrong thread stupid but nice to know you are a racist POS.

1 hour ago, Blackstar said:

1 hour ago, HSR said:

Wrong again. And I've shot more deer than years you've been alive.

You two have no clue what you're talking about.  

Fat ass snacks and sand nigger beak said so. :lol:

Just now, Jimmy Snacks said:

Wrong thread stupid but nice to know you are a racist POS.

He's a pussy, just like you. And yes he's a nigger   A piece of shit nigger 

So what are you going to do about it, beside nothing like usual,  but run your pussy lips and stomp your feet?  Yea that's exactly right you wouldn't do a God damn thing because I would bitch slap the fuck out of you like the bitch you are.  That's a guarantee.

1 minute ago, SVT MXZ XRS said:

He's a pussy, just like you. And yes he's a nigger   A piece of shit nigger 

So what are you going to do about it, beside nothing like usual,  but run your pussy lips and stomp your feet?  Yea that's exactly right you wouldn't do a God damn thing because I would bitch slap the fuck out of you like the bitch you are.  That's a guarantee.

More threats eh Jay.....what a big baby. 😂

Did you run your mouth like that today at The Lions game....of course you didn't.

Edited by Jimmy Snacks