Check your account email address ×

2017 Permits

Stoney

8 hours ago, Renegade X said:

I got mine last week some time.  This is a make it or break it year for me.  No snow will mean a Harley next summer 

Rethinking this Harley purchase of yours and ya know you might want to buy one sooner rather than later, there just might be some days throughout the winter that you can ride it....I know last year I recall seeing quite a few out on the roads during the lovely wintery days we had, guys with sleds & Harleys may have just put more miles on the bike than the sled last year! 

15 hours ago, Stoney said:

Rethinking this Harley purchase of yours and ya know you might want to buy one sooner rather than later, there just might be some days throughout the winter that you can ride it....I know last year I recall seeing quite a few out on the roads during the lovely wintery days we had, guys with sleds & Harleys may have just put more miles on the bike than the sled last year! 

Ya really... Plus this is a good time to buy right now.  I also can't believe what used 800 etec's are going for!

6 minutes ago, Renegade X said:

I have a bravo and 2 kids that have a 120 and a kitty kat..lol. It is hard to even think of life without a sled but Im sick of relying on the weather. 

So, the bravo will be good for them in a few years.  You will likely regret selling the etec.  We have four seasons, make sure you are covered for all.

8 hours ago, Puzzleboy said:

Buy a trailer.  Lol.  We still had amazing riding last year in North Bay and Suds.  And great trails. 

I don't get this either....you can ride lots of good trails, as long as you are willing to trailer a bit, I know many dot not want to, but it is becoming a reality if you want to ride during our winters as of late, unless you live North of course.

gave in and bought permits for both of my sleds at the last minute. 

Hopefully this year is better than last year...hardly rode and when i did get to I had to sled with a broken arm. 

2 hours ago, 02sled said:

I heard it's up 3%

If correct, I am surprised given last year.....good & bad, I guess.

Anyone know how clubs with snow last year did financially with this new pricing schedule and another year under their belt with the new system in place?

6 hours ago, steve6 said:

That would be a great permit colour for a 94/95 mach z though

Who are the color blind friggin idiots that pick these colors ?

WTF would be wrong with white, black and silver, and next year go to black, silver and white, and the next year go to silver, black and white.

We spend 15K on a sled, and mine happens to be white, orange, and black.

That fuscia color looks like shit on a great looking sled, and I,m sure on many others as well.

That color blends in with absolutely nothing else out there, unless you,re talking vintage sleds, maybe the Yamaha Vmax.

I,m sure it would look just as ugly on the Ronald-Macdonald color schemes.

Maybe it,s about time the paying members had a vote, while ordering this years permits on what colors next years should be. 

It is a lousy colour but the reality is that it needs to be easily distinguishable from prior years so people riding by trail patrol or OPP don't really have to stop moving or slow to a crawl so the year on the permit can be read. People complain about having to slow down as it is.

5 minutes ago, 02sled said:

It is a lousy colour but the reality is that it needs to be easily distinguishable from prior years so people riding by trail patrol or OPP don't really have to stop moving or slow to a crawl so the year on the permit can be read. People complain about having to slow down as it is.

And to weed out the Kijiji guy who builds a new crop every year.  This years colour will be a challenge......

14 hours ago, Puzzleboy said:

I could care less what colour the permits are. 

Same. We all have to have one so who gives a shit what color they are. O.o

Hey Irv, Good to see you back on here. Where is your short peckered Polaris accounting friend ?

I think his name was red on the old site. LOL

I think they are ugly as hell, and I ain,t putting that ugly thing on my sled.

Glad I got to see the color before I purchased one.

Edited by Frostynuts

15 hours ago, Poncho said:

Your printer has the correct pink.  Cool....Kijiji is on...

I say it every year but the best looking permit I ever saw was one printed on the inside of a Miss vickies chip bag. 

Edited by Sedz