Check your account email address ×

Fox News is committed to free speech for all

I would love to see the liberals on this board list any media source that gives as much air time to opposing viewpoints as Tucker Carlson. Good luck on that. Fucking hypocrites

13 minutes ago, SnowRider said:

Faux Noise :lmao: State run propaganda.  Period.  It’s not news.....it’s Dumps mouthpiece. 

so are you going to awnser drift busters question or just your normal cunt awnser and run away ? 

• Platinum Contributing Member
22 minutes ago, NaturallyAspirated said:

Dude, CNN and MSNBC are horrible, as Tucker exposed.  That alone brings FNC above them.

Neal

:lmao: :lol: 

29 minutes ago, motonoggin said:

Such a bootlicker...

:lol:   You admit news is propaganda run by corps with almost limitless financial means yet fail to see how individuals or non news corps should be able to spend on issues important to them.  Same could be said for groups like union's or associations (trial lawyers and what not) 

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Cold War said:

Same guys will be posting a clip of fox. News criticisms of trump multiple times, as the honest to god truth. 

Yep FOX is considered utter crap....... unless it supports their opinions.   :lol:

3 hours ago, DriftBusta said:

I would love to see the liberals on this board list any media source that gives as much air time to opposing viewpoints as Tucker Carlson. Good luck on that. Fucking hypocrites

While it’s admirable he gives them a voice, the whole premise of his debates are to tear down his liberal counterpart. He isn’t looking for a rational two way discourse based on a critical look at issues. 

Though, I do get a kick out of some of the crackpots he has on. 

Edited by xtralettucetomatoe580

3 hours ago, Ez ryder said:

so are you going to awnser drift busters question or just your normal cunt awnser and run away ? 

Cue slope's meme, emojis and grade school insults:read:

3 hours ago, DriftBusta said:

Liberals don’t understand  that sometimes the best way to  discredit someone’s view point is to give them a microphone and let em go.   I can think of one guy here  that the more he posts the more he hurts his side.  😂