Check your account email address ×

Hiker that killed mountain lion story new twist.

• Platinum Contributing Member
Just now, Highmark said:

We literally can't kill them fast enough.   Between the 2 groups that hunt them with hounds in our area they shoot over 150 a year.   Doesn't dent the population.  

I've never gotten into coyote hunting because they are so much like dogs but I may.   Neither of the groups wants to hunt my ground because of how its set up on the river and tough to get shots when they run up the river valley.  

Well Im sure some will disagree. But they cannot be controlled by hunting as much as they can by taking away their food source If food is available they will have larger litters. When food gets scarce , smaller litters. 

They have always been in New England. But during the 80,s there was a budworm infestation. . To combat that a lot of timber companies did huge ammounts of clearcutting. The result being n overabundance of snowshoe hares. The primary food source for coyotes in New England. Fucking things have been everywhere since. They are also probably the most adaptable animal there is . Able to live anywhere on almost anything. 

That being said , kill as many as you see. Especially in March.

Was trying to find the link but I read yesterday the "kitten" supposedly weighed 24lbs when examined but scavegers had eaten quite  a bit of it. (They say its siblings will often do that)

They estimate that it  probably weighed closer to 30 or 40 lbs which the size is in line with what the jogger initially reported........of course some of the media had embellished those stats from the beginning.....no surprise. 

2 minutes ago, ViperGTS/Z1 said:

Was trying to find the link but I read yesterday the "kitten" supposedly weighed 24lbs when examined but scavegers had eaten quite  a bit of it. (They say its siblings will often do that)

They estimate that it  probably weighed closer to 30 or 40 lbs which the size is in line with what the jogger initially reported........of course some of the media had embellished those stats from the beginning.....no surprise. 

Every news story that I read indicated that the mtn lion was a youngster. The guy suffered facial and other wounds. Consistent with that size cat. I sure as fuck wouldn’t want anything like that on my back. Some of this comes from people that never accurately read the original news story. Anyone with half a brain knows that a man is no match for any lion over 70- 90 pounds unless he has some sort of weapon. 

4 minutes ago, ActionfigureJoe said:

Every news story that I read indicated that the mtn lion was a youngster. The guy suffered facial and other wounds. Consistent with that size cat. I sure as fuck wouldn’t want anything like that on my back. Some of this comes from people that never accurately read the original news story. Anyone with half a brain knows that a man is no match for any lion over 70- 90 pounds unless he has some sort of weapon. 

No doubt..... the cat was supposedly orphaned and probably hungry as hell since the mother is the sole caretaker.

40 lbs of pure hell cat coming at you

34 minutes ago, ActionfigureJoe said:

Yeah no doubt, anyone who said the guy is a wimp, etc has no idea what these things are like. If I didn't have a gun in hand I'd hate to ever see a 90 lbs cat...

1 hour ago, GGNHL said:

Yeah no doubt, anyone who said the guy is a wimp, etc has no idea what these things are like. If I didn't have a gun in hand I'd hate to ever see a 90 lbs cat...

I'da fed the fucker my sammich and it would have been purring in my lap outside of 2 minutes . Fuckin retards don't know how to deal with shit outside the office and kitchen. 

• Haha 2

44 minutes ago, Sal Rosenberg said:

I'da fed the fucker my sammich and it would have been purring in my lap outside of 2 minutes . Fuckin retards don't know how to deal with shit outside the office and kitchen. 

Pussies can relate to pussy cats better then the rest of us.

1 hour ago, Sal Rosenberg said:

Dude a Bobcat would rag doll you around like you were a friggin Raggedy Anne doll you New Hamptard Pigmy Spider Monkey fuck! :fuckoff:

• Haha 4

8 hours ago, ActionfigureJoe said:

Big cats and fucking chimpanzees scare the fuck out of me. Creepy and sneaky for the cats and psychopathic musclemen for the chimps. 

I have to agree. :lol:  saw these Bengal tigers up close once at a game preserve, and was awestruck.  Absolutely beautiful, enormous, scary ass killer.

• Like 1

5 hours ago, GGNHL said:

Dude a Bobcat would rag doll you around like you were a friggin Raggedy Anne doll you New Hamptard Pigmy Spider Monkey fuck! :fuckoff:

:goodpost: