Sign in to follow this  
Mainecat

Adam Schiff Announces Money Laundering Investigation Into Trump And His Family

Recommended Posts

It’s about time....

Adam Schiff Announces Money Laundering Investigation Into Trump And His Family

Posted on Wed, Feb 6th, 2019 by Jason Easley 
Adam Schiff Announces Money Laundering Investigation Into Trump And His Family 


House Intelligence Committee chairman Rep. Adam Schiff (D-CA) laid out the committee’s areas of investigation, and one of the things they will be looking at is whether Trump and his family laundered money. 

In a statement provided to PoliticusUSA, Rep. Schiff said:


During the prior Congress, the Committee began to pursue credible reports of money laundering and financial compromise related to the business interests of President Trump, his family, and his associates. The President’s actions and posture towards Russia during the campaign, transition, and administration have only heightened fears of foreign financial or other leverage over President Trump and underscore the need to determine whether he or those in his Administration have acted in service of foreign interests since taking office. 

Unfortunately, these and numerous other avenues of inquiry were not completed during the last Congress. Now, in the 116th Congress, the Committee’s investigation will focus principally on five interconnected lines of inquiry, beginning with these incomplete or unexamined investigative threads: 

(1) The scope and scale of the Russian government’s operations to influence the U.S. political process, and the U.S. government’s response, during and since the 2016 election; 

(2) The extent of any links and/or coordination between the Russian government, or related foreign actors, and individuals associated with Donald Trump’s campaign, transition, administration, or business interests, in furtherance of the Russian government’s interests; 

(3) Whether any foreign actor has sought to compromise or holds leverage, financial or otherwise, over Donald Trump, his family, his business, or his associates; 

(4) Whether President Trump, his family, or his associates are or were at any time at heightened risk of, or vulnerable to, foreign exploitation, inducement, manipulation, pressure, or coercion, or have sought to influence U.S. government policy in service of foreign interests; and 

(5) Whether any actors – foreign or domestic – sought or are seeking to impede, obstruct, and/or mislead authorized investigations into these matters, including those in the Congress. 

The Committee may pursue additional lines of inquiry regarding matters that arise from the investigation, and it intends to cooperate with other congressional committees, as needed, on matters of overlapping interest. The Committee also plans to develop legislation and policy reforms to ensure the U.S. government is better positioned to counter future efforts to undermine our political process and national security.


more... 

https://www.politicususa.com/2019/02/06/adam-schiff-announces-money-laundering-investigation-into-trump-and-his-family.html

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Is this it?

  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

the hand looks small, and orange......must be trump.

Tide-Pods.jpg

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Image result for dead ducks

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Any NRA members here?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 minutes ago, Mainecat said:

Any NRA members here?

Any pant shitters here?

  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, DAVE said:

Any pant shitters here?

The Ruskies have your name and address and know your home has guns. Good luck Trump lapper

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Mainecat said:

The Ruskies have your name and address and know your home has guns. Good luck Trump lapper

Wgaf.

  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Mainecat said:

It’s about time....

Adam Schiff Announces Money Laundering Investigation Into Trump And His Family

Posted on Wed, Feb 6th, 2019 by Jason Easley 
Adam Schiff Announces Money Laundering Investigation Into Trump And His Family 


House Intelligence Committee chairman Rep. Adam Schiff (D-CA) laid out the committee’s areas of investigation, and one of the things they will be looking at is whether Trump and his family laundered money. 

In a statement provided to PoliticusUSA, Rep. Schiff said:


During the prior Congress, the Committee began to pursue credible reports of money laundering and financial compromise related to the business interests of President Trump, his family, and his associates. The President’s actions and posture towards Russia during the campaign, transition, and administration have only heightened fears of foreign financial or other leverage over President Trump and underscore the need to determine whether he or those in his Administration have acted in service of foreign interests since taking office. 

Unfortunately, these and numerous other avenues of inquiry were not completed during the last Congress. Now, in the 116th Congress, the Committee’s investigation will focus principally on five interconnected lines of inquiry, beginning with these incomplete or unexamined investigative threads: 

(1) The scope and scale of the Russian government’s operations to influence the U.S. political process, and the U.S. government’s response, during and since the 2016 election; 

(2) The extent of any links and/or coordination between the Russian government, or related foreign actors, and individuals associated with Donald Trump’s campaign, transition, administration, or business interests, in furtherance of the Russian government’s interests; 

(3) Whether any foreign actor has sought to compromise or holds leverage, financial or otherwise, over Donald Trump, his family, his business, or his associates; 

(4) Whether President Trump, his family, or his associates are or were at any time at heightened risk of, or vulnerable to, foreign exploitation, inducement, manipulation, pressure, or coercion, or have sought to influence U.S. government policy in service of foreign interests; and 

(5) Whether any actors – foreign or domestic – sought or are seeking to impede, obstruct, and/or mislead authorized investigations into these matters, including those in the Congress. 

The Committee may pursue additional lines of inquiry regarding matters that arise from the investigation, and it intends to cooperate with other congressional committees, as needed, on matters of overlapping interest. The Committee also plans to develop legislation and policy reforms to ensure the U.S. government is better positioned to counter future efforts to undermine our political process and national security.


more... 

https://www.politicususa.com/2019/02/06/adam-schiff-announces-money-laundering-investigation-into-trump-and-his-family.html

Cue Trumpsters to avoid the topic. 

There is more evidence against Trump and the Russians than Hillary and Uranium one.  Yet if you announced another investigation into Uranium one they’d be all for it. 

Trump and his family are going down. Question is whether Trumpsters will ever be convinced. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

This will likely guarantee Trump the win in 2020.

 

  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, DAVE said:

This will likely guarantee Trump the win in 2020.

 

You voting..... :lmao: :lol: :lmao: 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I suppose it's possible but I would have to think that even Trump would have to know that when he decided to run for president everything he has ever done in his whole life would be under the spot light. 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Anler said:

I suppose it's possible but I would have to think that even Trump would have to know that when he decided to run for president everything he has ever done in his whole life would be under the spot light. 

Not a chance.  He’s a narcissist who thinks he’s off limits.  Look at his behavior now......of course you still think there was no Russian involvement :lmao: 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, SnowRider said:

Not a chance.  He’s a narcissist who thinks he’s off limits.  Look at his behavior now......of course you still think there was no Russian involvement :lmao: 

That's right, I still have not seen any evidence that Russia helped to over turn the outcome of the election. 

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Anler said:

That's right, I still have not seen any evidence that Russia helped to over turn the outcome of the election. 

Tons of evidence you ignore.....just like Doe Dumber and Woolie :lol: 

E0845028-37C0-4E9C-8312-F25DCC540DD2.jpeg

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, Anler said:

That's right, I still have not seen any evidence that Russia helped to over turn the outcome of the election. 

:goodpost:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
10 minutes ago, SnowRider said:

Tons of evidence you ignore.....just like Doe Dumber and Woolie :lol: 

E0845028-37C0-4E9C-8312-F25DCC540DD2.jpeg

Mueller must be ignoring it too.

:owned:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

this is it I can feel it . no really this time is the real deal . no really 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, Anler said:

That's right, I still have not seen any evidence that Russia helped to over turn the outcome of the election. 

The fact of the matter is that America woke up just in time. These women movements are scary shit. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
33 minutes ago, Anler said:

I suppose it's possible but I would have to think that even Trump would have to know that when he decided to run for president everything he has ever done in his whole life would be under the spot light. 

He’s not that smart.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Mainecat said:

He’s not that smart.

Nor is Mueller then I guess....

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

This one has legs. 

  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, AKIQPilot said:

This one has legs. 

CB8F782A-4FC0-48D7-97C6-A7D37C39B166.gif

  • Haha 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.