Check your account email address ×

Lol wtf cnn

Rod

• Platinum Contributing Member

:lol:  Within an hour of the law in place someone got a ticket for smoking pot while driving.  :lol:  

Edited by Highmark

55 minutes ago, Highmark said:

:lol:  Within an hour of the law in place someone got a ticket for smoking pot while driving.  :lol:  

I heard yesterday our car insurance rates were going up in anticipation of more drug impaired drivers.:lol:

3 hours ago, ArcticCrusher said:

I heard yesterday our car insurance rates were going up in anticipation of more drug impaired drivers.:lol:

Well yeah,  before it was legal pot smokers would of never dreamed of getting behind the wheel, but now pot heads are taking to the road in droves.  :lol:

all we did in high school was drive around and get high. 

• Like 1

13 hours ago, Nazipigdog said:

Yep. Every day...

Smoking & driving was never an issue then.  The idea that pot smokers will be hitting the road in mass numbers, if legal, is ridiculous, but hasn't stopped insurance companies from trying to gouge the consumer. 

One morning, on the way to school we got pulled over.  five of us in my buddies ford fiesta, two joints blazing. He lit us up a few miles from school, stole one of our joints and told us to get our ass's  to school!!!!!!!!     We lit the other one back up and drove to school.  There was never any talk of high & driving back then.  

26 minutes ago, Cold War said:

Smoking & driving was never an issue then.  The idea that pot smokers will be hitting the road in mass numbers, if legal, is ridiculous, but hasn't stopped insurance companies from trying to gouge the consumer. 

One morning, on the way to school we got pulled over.  five of us in my buddies ford fiesta, two joints blazing. He lit us up a few miles from school, stole one of our joints and told us to get our ass's  to school!!!!!!!!     We lit the other one back up and drove to school.  There was never any talk of high & driving back then.  

Driving high isn't the same as drunk driving. Alcohol deprives the brain of oxygen and severely affects your motor skills and reaction time. Weed doesn't do that. 

2 hours ago, Nazipigdog said:

Beers we're harder to get than weed was in high school. But we drank plenty of those for sure. 

I looked a lot older so I had no trouble getting booze. And I had a real good fake ID. :lol: 

1 minute ago, Edmo said:

I looked a lot older so I had no trouble getting booze. And I had a real good fake ID. :lol: 

I took my older brothers birth certificate to the SOS and got a state ID with my picture on it.

My picture and still had some assholes say it wasn't me.  In Chicago I had to threaten to call the police if he didn't return my ID.  :lol:

10 minutes ago, Edmo said:

I had one of those california and archer ID's It worked every time except one time.