Check your account email address ×

Police use Taser on 87-year-old woman cutting dandelions with a knife

She's 87 for fuck sake. Even if she came at you, you can walk faster than she can run. Walk around for 30 seconds until she's too tired to keep coming at you. 

And a taser can be deadly for people with heart conditions and fucking 87 year olds! 

Edited by Doorider

• Platinum Contributing Member
1 minute ago, Doorider said:

She's 87 for fuck sake. Even if she came at you, you can walk faster than she can run. Walk around for 30 seconds until she's too tired to keep coming at you. 

And a taser can be deadly for people with heart conditions and fucking 87 year olds! 

So cant taking someone.to the ground . But it wasn't deadly , in fact 1/2 hr later it was all over and nothing but a tear drop story for the weak.

Edited by steve from amherst
  • Thanks 1

17 minutes ago, steve from amherst said:

Pushing a 87 yr old to the ground would cause them a lot more harm then a taze , a lot more harm. Maybe even lasting harm.

Do you think a taze would cause someone to fall in an uncontrolled manner? And do you think a taze could cause heart issues on an 87 year old person? 

I am just giving an example if a crazed senior was trying to attack me. If it was a slow moving old lady I am fairly confident I could disarm her without fucking her up. 

1 minute ago, Nazipigdog said:

Do you think a taze would cause someone to fall in an uncontrolled manner? And do you think a taze could cause heart issues on an 87 year old person? 

I am just giving an example if a crazed senior was trying to attack me. If it was a slow moving old lady I am fairly confident I could disarm her without fucking her up. 

I bet Jane Fonda could kick your ass!

:news:

1 minute ago, Nazipigdog said:

And that's exactly what they did. They disarmed her without fucking her up.

• Thanks 1

1 minute ago, NaturallyAspirated said:

Doesn't a tazer cause loss of body control, such that she would fall to the ground?

Neal

sometimes yes, sometimes no. Its usualy quite harmless. Afterall everytime cops shoot someone all the pansies cry " why didn't they tase them " well this time they did. funny thou , people are still not happy. Maybe Americans just want a reason to be outraged.

• Thanks 1

9 minutes ago, steve from amherst said:

And that's exactly what they did. They disarmed her without fucking her up.

I wouldnt taze a senior. I think anyone who would is a faggot. Thats all. 

5 minutes ago, Nazipigdog said:

I wouldnt taze a senior. I think anyone who would is a faggot. Thats all. 

So what would ya do? They have to do something and they cant spend all day doing it. What would you do to put an end to it if you were the one who had to?

Really tough to kinda say on this one.  Sure, I’d bet I could take her down easily.  But how much damage could I do to a frail 87 year old?  Lawsuits a comin!!!!  Maybe tasing was the best thing for all.  :dunno:

’course....tasing could have also stopped her 87 year old gear too...or she could have taken a header into a lamp post and died.  Again, lawsuits a comin’ :dunno:

• Like 1

4 hours ago, ActionfigureJoe said:

Is it so difficult to toss a heavy sweatshirt over her knife as a disarming technique? She had dementia and was 87. Maybe they were fearful of those lightening fast reflexes. 

ever see someone with dementia pissed off? 

2 hours ago, steve from amherst said:

So cant taking someone.to the ground . But it wasn't deadly , in fact 1/2 hr later it was all over and nothing but a tear drop story for the weak.

When you Taze someone ......... they go to the ground .   :bc:

• Thanks 1

Besides the fact that some of you are ok with this, it's pretty fucking pathetic, that an 87 yr old woman can't walk around cutting flowers without someone calling the cops on her. She posed no threat to anyone. She wasn't approaching anyone in a threatening manner, obviously wasn't deranged and was minding her own business. The worst she was doing was trespassing. My wife is an RN and has worked in a stress/heart cath lab for years and said they got lucky. At that age she very well could have had a heart attack. As for disarming her? Who needs to throw her on the ground? Grab her wrist and take the knife away from her. Again she's 87 and slow as fuck. Maybe they should have shot her. She was probably tied to ISIS somehow, after all she was middle eastern. Fuck me 

7 hours ago, snopro31 said:

someone with dementia thats being aggressive would kick your pansy ass with no issues

Maybe some big guy but not that 87 year old lady. 

I see your faggot buddy AMG liked your post but remember he got a hard on when those Michigan State Police goons beat up 85 year old Larry Sevenski breaking his arm and nose....he gets off on shit like this.

Edited by Jimmy Snacks

9 hours ago, Skidude600 said:

Besides the fact that some of you are ok with this, it's pretty fucking pathetic, that an 87 yr old woman can't walk around cutting flowers without someone calling the cops on her. She posed no threat to anyone. She wasn't approaching anyone in a threatening manner, obviously wasn't deranged and was minding her own business. The worst she was doing was trespassing. My wife is an RN and has worked in a stress/heart cath lab for years and said they got lucky. At that age she very well could have had a heart attack. As for disarming her? Who needs to throw her on the ground? Grab her wrist and take the knife away from her. Again she's 87 and slow as fuck. Maybe they should have shot her. She was probably tied to ISIS somehow, after all she was middle eastern. Fuck me 

Half of these guys are scared faggots and the other half love hearing about people getting shot or fucked up by the police or "brave" citizens. Cuz theyre scared faggots. 

Edited by Nazipigdog
  • Like 2