Check your account email address ×

Bhen was right......

Just now, Edmo said:

We tear it up in the winter, but you just don’t see the bikinis out there in the summer like you do at the lake!!!!! :lol: 

We used to rent those condos on Lake Cadillac. Sunset Shores. Nice place. But they were trying to sell them as time shares and jacked the prices way up. Havent been there in years. We would do summer and winter. :bc: 

5 minutes ago, Nazipigdog said:

We used to rent those condos on Lake Cadillac. Sunset Shores. Nice place. But they were trying to sell them as time shares and jacked the prices way up. Havent been there in years. We would do summer and winter. :bc: 

Lake Cadillac is nice. Last few times up we rented a boat on torch lake. Probably one of the nicest lakes anywhere that you’ll find. 18k plus acres of crystal clear water. That’s my next move after I sell my cabin. Just got to talk the fam into adding an hour on to the drive.

Edited by Edmo

9 minutes ago, Edmo said:

Lake Cadillac is nice. Last few times up we rented a boat on torch lake. Probably one of the nicest lakes anywhere that you’ll find. 18k plus acres of crystal clear water. That’s my next move after I sell my cabin. Just got to talk the fam into adding an hour on to the drive.

Thats up there. Im guessing $$$ too. Havent been there in a while. Like I said we used to go up there every summer but since the kids started with sports and other activities we have not had the time. I love western MI. All of it. :bc: 

57 minutes ago, ArcticCrusher said:

My son was up north this past weekend pissing around on the sxs, quads and ski with friends, don't think the kayaks were touched.

You lost me at golf.:flush:

42 minutes ago, snoughnut said:

Usually the beverage cart girls are pretty hot. :news:

Golf is great, have a few drinks, hit a few balls, shoot the shit with ya buds, lot better than a dirt sandwich with a side of sandy snatch :snack:

• Platinum Contributing Member
41 minutes ago, Edmo said:

Torch is absolutely gorgeous and the water is crystal clear...we had my buddy's Yamaha PWCs out there a few summers back and had a blast.

Atvs are plenty fun ,plus good for helping with working around house. Hauling wood out of bush and shit.. still have my 500 sportsman, indestructible.  My 850 was a fast 4x4 but pretty heavy in snow . And for speed ,my old predator.  

15 minutes ago, xcr700 said:

And with the increasingly homo winters ,sledding is getting less popular.  Atvs go year round. 

Just because there might not be many hot chicks around at the moment doesnt mean you have to start sucking dicks

FAGGOT!!!@

Edited by f7ben
  • Haha 1

3 minutes ago, f7ben said:

Just because there might not be many hot chicks around at the moment doesnt mean you have to start sucking dicks

FAGGOT!!!@

I'll always keep a sled around, and continue riding when there's snow ,but just saying that atvs,utvs and sxs are way more popular now. 

2 minutes ago, xcr700 said:

I'll always keep a sled around, and continue riding when there's snow ,but just saying that atvs,utvs and sxs are way more popular now. 

Don't care....they're gay as fuck

2 hours ago, ArcticCrusher said:

Golf is gay.

Gayer than Momo at a dick riding competition. 

Ben's job is also gayer than atving. :bc:

Edited by Nazipigdog
  • Confused 1

2 hours ago, xcr700 said:

In most areas here we are seeing more wheeled off road vehicles than sleds, many in the Winter months on the trails that are open to them at that time, local ATV/SXS sales are also up more than sleds per dealers we've spoken too. I think it's mostly do to cost and poor snowfall last few years.

27 minutes ago, XCR1250 said:

In most areas here we are seeing more wheeled off road vehicles than sleds, many in the Winter months on the trails that are open to them at that time, local ATV/SXS sales are also up more than sleds per dealers we've spoken too. I think it's mostly do to cost and poor snowfall last few years.

I can absolutely see that. Winter here last year was non existent.  We had one good storm in March and maybe 2 weeks of riding . Pathetic 

The guy with the crossfire won't return any of my messages. 

Are these hideous things worth looking at?

I don't know fuck all about Arctic cat other than the Suzuki engines seem to be really reliable.

Screenshot_2018-08-28-15-21-01.png

Screenshot_2018-08-28-15-18-39.png

• Platinum Contributing Member
2 minutes ago, Tomas. said:

The guy with the crossfire won't return any of my messages. 

Are these hideous things worth looking at?

I don't know fuck all about Arctic cat other than the Suzuki engines seem to be really reliable.

Screenshot_2018-08-28-15-21-01.png

Screenshot_2018-08-28-15-18-39.png

Fun rough trial ditch banger

On 8/14/2018 at 2:03 PM, Zambroski said:

I’ve denied it for as long as I could but this last short riding season is finally making me realize it’s in real trouble.  If we don’t get a good winter this year, I’m afraid many will be making the call to get out all together and it will take several good winters to bring them back. That’s unlikely looking at the past five years or so.

Sucky.  FINGERS CROSSED!!! 

Here we are beefing it up...

40225475_1144467469026146_67789030053380

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

Well I found a 2007 CFR 1000. Apparently it hurt the original owner so a family member bought it. Has a cracked hood but comes with a replacement hood that needs paint and the holes cut and a cover for it. It only has 750 kms. He has it listed for $3000 and I asked him if he was firm. Said he would take $2500. I am not really sure I want a 1000 but everything else is pretty sweet.

Screenshot_2018-08-30-20-23-41.png

Screenshot_2018-08-30-20-23-48.png

Screenshot_2018-08-30-20-23-52.png

• Like 1