Check your account email address ×

Here's How America's Biggest Companies Are Spending Their Trump Tax Cuts (It's Not on New Jobs)

• Platinum Contributing Member
27 minutes ago, motonoggin said:

So how would you know anything about it?

24 minutes ago, Nazipigdog said:

Well he's never been to Iran but he knows all about that. Why should this be any different? 

Of course it's impossible for one to do research and form an opinion only you guys opinion is correct. :lmao:

1 minute ago, washedupmxer said:

So let's be clear you can't know about weed without smoking but you can know about being black while being the whitest of the white?

Brilliant! :lol:

I honestly think that Ben was right. 

Some people are just too obtuse to troll effectively. 

9 minutes ago, motonoggin said:

I honestly think that Ben was right. 

Some people are just too obtuse to troll effectively. 

There's never been a question you can answer :lol:

fuxk you might as well start tooling 3.0 because this version can't argue for shit

1 minute ago, washedupmxer said:

There's never been a question you can answer :lol:

fuxk you might as well start tooling 3.0 because this version can't argue for shit

I'm way too nice to bust hard on you.

5 hours ago, Mileage Psycho said:

Companies, unions, etc., I'll want to write a recommendation letter for someone that I know will be an excellent candidate for the apprenticeship program and the first question I ask is can your beat the follicle test, has to be at least 6  months no weed.

Marijuana isn't any more mind altering than booze, like anything moderation.

90 days is more accurate.  

1 hour ago, Snoslinger said:

I can only imagine how skidmark runs his business...

"you there, let me take a hair sample. I know you were at a rock concert last night."

Employers do this all the time. Come back from vacation and get pulled for a piss test.

57 minutes ago, motonoggin said:

Employers do this all the time. Come back from vacation and get pulled for a piss test.

Perhaps this guy was trying to get rid of the evidence before that happened.:lol:

1526930236544-take3.jpeg?crop=1xw%3A1xh%3Bcenter%2Ccenter&resize=650%3A*&output-quality=55

1 hour ago, motonoggin said:

:lol: Lemme you guess you know this from reading the Internets :lol: 

Is it the same place that told you about insurance denial quotas? :lol: 

28 minutes ago, washedupmxer said:

I have seen it first hand multiple times. Once on a return from a bachelor party in Vegas and once on a return from a wedding in Jamaica

30 minutes ago, washedupmxer said:

Firsthand. Oilfield did it all the time.

Just now, f7ben said:

I have seen it first hand multiple times. Once on a return from a bachelor party in Vegas and once on a return from a wedding in Jamaica

I thought it was pretty much standard practice. 

Just now, motonoggin said:

Firsthand. Oilfield did it all the time.

I thought it was pretty much standard practice. 

You'll have to excuse dripper....his little pea brain operates on strictly impulse power

Just now, motonoggin said:

:lol:

He's grilling me about the boat right now over east.

Derp .....is literally too dignified of a response for most of these fucking mouthbreathers.

8 hours ago, Mileage Psycho said:

I've worked with some guys who say they concentrate on there work better when high, not me for sure and a beer or two at lunch puts me to sleep unless I continue drinking.

I know several that smoke on the job.  I gotta be honest, maybe their performance is fine when "high" but, they are all pretty lame brains when stoned.

7 hours ago, ArcticCrusher said:

You are trying to have a constructive discussion with a partisan hack.:lol:

Ain't gonna happen.

It's actaully quite impressive.  I can respect HM doing so...and he does it a lot.  I don't have it in me and would rather just get fucking idiotic.  I'm not one to meet petulant ignorance with ration and reason.  I'd rather just take the whole conversation as south as it needs to go.  Horay!!!!!!!!

4 hours ago, Edmo said:

I’m my experience it effects people differently. Some can’t remember their name or become paranoid while high and others find it helps them focus. 

Again, I've sure heard the claims, but...don't know anybody that has their head on straight when stoned.  Me included.  I've sat around smoking it up many a time with some guys while we figured out the ruiddles of the universe and how to make millions!!!  ...only to come crashing back to earth and realize how fucking stupid some of our ideas were.  You know the ones that never quite made it into grown-up world to be successful?  The ones that felt the ideas were "sounds" and kept on smoking.  :lol:Still in contact with some of them.  Fucking hoot!

3 hours ago, washedupmxer said:

So let's be clear you can't know about weed without smoking but you can know about being black while being the whitest of the white?

Brilliant! :lol:

You really can’t know about weed unless you’ve smoked it... 

1 hour ago, washedupmxer said:

Lol. Really? You don’t think that is standard practice for many companies with operators or in a manufacturing environment? Come on... 

2 minutes ago, xtralettucetomatoe580 said:

Lol. Really? You don’t think that is standard practice for many companies with operators or in a manufacturing environment? Come on... 

It matters not what is said, but who says it.

50 minutes ago, xtralettucetomatoe580 said:

Kind of like you can't know about being black until you are was the point, glad to see you got it.

No I've never heard of a company that operates that way. My dad was in manufacturing his whole life. Said it never happened. He now drives a truck for a part time gigs, again never happened. 

Maybe you have some data that backs this companies out to get vacation pot smoker's conspiracy? As if what they want to do is fire and hire because thats profitable and productive :lol: