Check your account email address ×

Here's How America's Biggest Companies Are Spending Their Trump Tax Cuts (It's Not on New Jobs)

Just now, motonoggin said:

Well there are a lot of jobs in the oilfield that someone will do cheaper, so it's almost expected that you get a random when you get back from vacation.

Where did this retarded vacation theory come from? You know as well as I do most pot smoker's are every day...not just on Vacation

Also where did brain dead bhen and his sidekick Grover Dill go?

3 minutes ago, washedupmxer said:

Where did this retarded vacation theory come from? You know as well as I do most pot smoker's are every day...not just on Vacation

Also where did brain dead bhen and his sidekick Grover Dill go?

It's not a theory. It happens all the time. My buddy just got back from vacation and got one the week he came back. 

God damn is dripper is the dumbest motherfucker in the world. Drug testing policy at my facility... owned and operated by a fortune 200 company was run solely by the safety dept supervisor and randoms were done at her discretion......it was a feather in her hat if she found someone abusing any substance via the drug tests she was charged with conducting. It is that way at many companies. 

Does this retarded faggot ass moron known as dripper think there is an entire board room sitting around at every site deciding when and who to test? No , its a single person or some times a few people and they are trying to bust people. Sweet fucking shit what a retarded fucking brain dead faggot

Edited by f7ben

11 minutes ago, f7ben said:

God damn is dripper is the dumbest motherfucker in the world. Drug testing policy at my facility... owned and operated by a fortune 200 company was run solely by the safety dept supervisor and randoms were done at her discretion......it was a feather in her hat if she found someone abusing any substance via the drug tests she was charged with conducting. It is that way at many companies. 

Does this retarded faggot ass moron known as dripper think there is an entire board room sitting around at every site deciding when and who to test? No , its a single person or some times a few people and they are trying to bust people. Sweet fucking shit what a retarded fucking brain dead faggot

That's the literally the dumbest response ever written.congrats

31 minutes ago, motonoggin said:

It's not a theory. It happens all the time. My buddy just got back from vacation and got one the week he came back. 

Omg lol

Well that settles it

It wouldn't matter if it was after vacation or not for him though would it

1 minute ago, washedupmxer said:

That's the literally the dumbest response ever written.congrats

I would expect you to say nothing less.....you are widely , universally regarded as a fucking idiot. There is good reason for that

Edited by f7ben

• Platinum Contributing Member
53 minutes ago, f7ben said:

I would expect you to say nothing less.....you are widely , universally regarded as a fucking idiot. There is good reason for that

He really is.....#Rentedmule.

1 minute ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

He really is.....#Rentedmule.

I am pretty self aware.....I often find myself in company I know has a far greater understanding of various issues being discussed and I disengage the mouth and open the ears. Dripper should fucking have his mouth stitched shit and hearing aids welded into his ears because that motherfucker is dumb as the day is long

1 minute ago, f7ben said:

I am pretty self aware.....I often find myself in company I know has a far greater understanding of various issues being discussed and I disengage the mouth and open the ears. Dripper should fucking have his mouth stitched shit and hearing aids welded into his ears because that motherfucker is dumb as the day is long

:lol:

8 hours ago, f7ben said:

Post vacation drug tests :lol:

its a conspiracy! :lol:

People only smoke weed on Vacation! :lol:

Go lay down retard

I don't really know what goes on in the rank and file blue collar employee world but, I know that a lot of drug testing is mandated by insurance companies for liability purposes.  It's a strong and educated guess that if the same people are being selected over and over again for the "random" testing, it's clear they are targeted for termination for a number of reasons other than just possible drug use.  If these same people are selected to get tested after vacation, again, sure seems to me they are pegged for termination.  I find it hard to believe a reasonable employer would do this unless there were more serious underlying reasons.  Employee morale would suffer if there wasn't and cause undue HR issues.

Quite frankly, it me shake my head that grown-ups in a career field still have to pee in a cup in the first place.  

9 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

I don't really know what goes on in the rank and file blue collar employee world but, I know that a lot of drug testing is mandated by insurance companies for liability purposes.  It's a strong and educated guess that if the same people are being selected over and over again for the "random" testing, it's clear they are targeted for termination for a number of reasons other than just possible drug use.  If these same people are selected to get tested after vacation, again, sure seems to me they are pegged for termination.  I find it hard to believe a reasonable employer would do this unless there were more serious underlying reasons.  Employee morale would suffer if there wasn't and cause undue HR issues.

Quite frankly, it me shake my head that grown-ups in a career field still have to pee in a cup in the first place.  

only  the shittiest jobs ive ever had did it...... ive worked out of my house for 24 years now, had a company car most of those years and never had to be tested. When I was a kid running a lawn mower I had to be tested :lol: 

Still though this whole theory of testing after vacation has to be the dumbest crack pot theory ive read to date :lol: Miserable Jimmies jumping in with full support of the stupid is typical and funny as fuck :lol: 

2 minutes ago, washedupmxer said:

only  the shittiest jobs ive ever had did it...... ive worked out of my house for 24 years now, had a company car most of those years and never had to be tested. When I was a kid running a lawn mower I had to be tested :lol: 

Still though this whole theory of testing after vacation has to be the dumbest crack pot theory ive read to date :lol: Miserable Jimmies jumping in with full support of the stupid is typical and funny as fuck :lol: 

Support of what....the idea that you are mind numbingly stupid...well yeah. Most here are on board with that.:thumbsup:

Edited by Jimmy Snacks

12 minutes ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

Support of what....the idea that you are mind numbingly stupid...well yeah. Most here are on board with that.:thumbsup:

You can't even argue the topic. Just call out dumb :lol:

maybe you should think for yourself before you go balls deep in the stupidity

If you show up for a drug test and it shows .2 BAC should a company have the right to refuse hiring or fire you?   Alcohol is legal?

6 minutes ago, Highmark said:

If you show up for a drug test and it shows .2 BAC should a company have the right to refuse hiring or fire you?   Alcohol is legal?

A urinalysis doesn't check for alcohol. Blood tests and breathalyzer test are the way to do that. Most of the time randoms are done with urinalysis

3 hours ago, washedupmxer said:

You can't even argue the topic. Just call out dumb :lol:

maybe you should think for yourself before you go balls deep in the stupidity

Argue the topic...is that what you are doing because it looks to me like you are just babbling and spewing nonsense like a fucking moron. 

48 minutes ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

Argue the topic...is that what you are doing because it looks to me like you are just babbling and spewing nonsense like a fucking moron. 

That's because you're a follower void of original thought and quite dull

• Haha 1