Check your account email address ×

Here's How America's Biggest Companies Are Spending Their Trump Tax Cuts (It's Not on New Jobs)

23 hours ago, Snoslinger said:

Your taxes went down several grand

I know for a fact I made more money last yr and I know for a fact the check I sent in to the irs for my personal and business were both less this yr . around 4800bucks less combined . yeah i am just fine with the tax cut 

At my wife’s work, you will be fired if you’re caught using tobacco or shows up in your blood .  They now have a zero  tolerance for tobacco products for those hiring in. 

8 minutes ago, motonoggin said:

Both ben and I have first hand knowledge that it indeed does happen in both our industries. 

Oh yeah, prove it!

1 minute ago, f7ben said:

I could provide names and numbers if anyone actually doubted this and cared 

I believe you, it's dripper that is the tough cookie you'll need to convince!

Just now, washedupmxer said:

You could prove it was done with intention? 

Go ahead and fill your boots dummy

Whats the motivation?

Whays the motivation behind any random testing you fucking retard?

5 minutes ago, f7ben said:

Whays the motivation behind any random testing you fucking retard?

Insurance requirements

Whats the motivation for the company bairly functional brain? Hire and fire is a major pia not productive and costs time and money.

I thought these companies are all about the dollar now you think they put thier hate for weed above profit? 🤡 :lol:

Edited by washedupmxer

1 minute ago, washedupmxer said:

Insurance requirements

Whats the motivation for the company bairly functional brain? Hire and fire is a major pia not productive and costs time and money.

I thought these companies are all about the dollar now you think they out thier hate for weed above profit? 🤡 :lol:

Sometimes it is cheaper to fire and hire. Especially if you have a good job someone will do cheaper.

Depends on the job, obviously. 

Just now, motonoggin said:

Sometimes it is cheaper to fire and hire. Especially if you have a good job someone will do cheaper.

Depends on the job, obviously. 

This conversation started about driving and manufacturing of which there are 9 zillion jobs available at roughly the same pay

8 minutes ago, washedupmxer said:

Insurance requirements

I thought these companies are all about the dollar now you think they put thier hate for weed above profit? 🤡 :lol:

Insurance liability will drive a lot of policies.  

3 minutes ago, washedupmxer said:

This conversation started about driving and manufacturing of which there are 9 zillion jobs available at roughly the same pay

Well there are a lot of jobs in the oilfield that someone will do cheaper, so it's almost expected that you get a random when you get back from vacation.