Check your account email address ×

Trump’s closet has more skeletons than the graveyard

So how does a person with all these skeletons in their closet get elected president? Oh, that’s right, he ran against Hillary. :lol: 

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, DriftBusta said:

Keep talking.  So right after you proclaim no one is to judge you, you go right back to making moral judgements about me based on what exactly again?  What actions exactly?  You do realize if stats are average in here, half the guys here have been divorced at least once.  You gonna call them moral failures too?  You do realize you already look like a complete piece of shit right now?   

I didn’t say no one can judge me, I said you couldn’t.  You are a failure.  

When you really analyze what a total piece of shit you are, it boggles the mind that anyone would trust you with their investments.

Do you really think you could take it if I told you why?

6 minutes ago, revkevsdi said:

When you really analyze what a total piece of shit you are, it boggles the mind that anyone would trust you with their investments.

Please do tell us.:lol:

1 minute ago, revkevsdi said:

You're free to think what ever you want you tiny pathetic angry little man.  Ask Tom AKIQ, who's lovely wife and daughter came out to visit us and go out to dinner with my brother, our wives and I.  Ask him what a failure I am.  I could give you 20 more examples, but you're not worth it.  Who are you again?  Take the gloves off big shooter.  Cross that line.

8 minutes ago, ArcticCrusher said:

yeah no kidding.  Is this guy for real?  Does anyone here know him at all?  wtf  :lol: 

4 minutes ago, ArcticCrusher said:

45 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

You're free to think what ever you want you tiny pathetic angry little man.  Ask Tom AKIQ, who's lovely wife and daughter came out to visit us and go out to dinner with my brother, our wives and I.  Ask him what a failure I am.  I could give you 20 more examples, but you're not worth it.  Who are you again?  Take the gloves off big shooter.  Cross that line.

yeah no kidding.  Is this guy for real?  Does anyone here know him at all?  wtf  :lol: 

SR has his back,  it's all you need to know.:lol:  

On the bold, he hides under a rock with his perfect life, yet nobody knows anything about him or even where Stately Beta Manor is located.:lol:

I'm calling total BS.:lol:

1 hour ago, DriftBusta said:

Promise you won’t cry or go running to the mods. Because it’s going to get personal. 

12 minutes ago, ArcticCrusher said:

SR has his back,  it's all you need to know.:lol:  

On the bold, he hides under a rock with his perfect life, yet nobody knows anything about him or even where Stately Beta Manor is located.:lol:

I'm calling total BS.:lol:

Remember last time you lipped off and called me a liar? 

Why would I lie to impress Trumpsters?  

If I was going to lie, why wouldn’t I have lied about my investments? I admitted to missing out on the last big stock rise. 

If I was a liar, I could just act like Zambo the clown and make shit up. 

1 hour ago, revkevsdi said:

Promise you won’t cry or go running to the mods. Because it’s going to get personal. 

Are you actually threatening me right now?  You’re more fucked up than I thought.

13 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

Are you actually threatening me right now?  You’re more fucked up than I thought.

Mark.  He is one of maybe three posters here that don't deserve even the slightest reply or response.  He is for sure the easiest to ignore.  He brings nothing to the forum.  Don't give him what he wants.  

2 hours ago, revkevsdi said:

Remember last time you lipped off and called me a liar? 

Why would I lie to impress Trumpsters?  

If I was going to lie, why wouldn’t I have lied about my investments? I admitted to missing out on the last big stock rise. 

If I was a liar, I could just act like Zambo the clown and make shit up. 

You mean the rental thingy?  :lol::lol:

Yah, those aren't investments dude, and being a cheap ass fuck isn't an investment plan strategy, it's a  disease, but better to play it safe.:lol:

Fun watching you act like a bitch.  Hell hath no furry like RevBeta scorned.

9 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

I'm sure you feel threatened. You should because this isn't a safe place.

But it wasn't a physical threat, I was just warning you that you will cry like the bitch you are. 

Get ready:

#1 People who get divorced are fuck ups. No way around it, you fucked up choosing a life partner or fucked up a good marriage.

If you believe in the almighty god and the sanctity of marriage, it's even worse.  You stood in church, vowed the old " till death do us part" in front of your God and friends. Also, your friends vowed to help and support you through rough times.   Then you fucked up.. I'm guessing your friends who vowed to support the marriage just stood back and shrugged while you fucked up.   Sure people do it all the time and two adults deciding it didn't work out and going their separate ways are fine.  No harm no foul.  Unless of course you have children.  

#2  What did you do? Decide to bring children into a bad marriage? Have a good marriage and then let it die after having kids?  Either way you are a fuck up. 

The most important thing about having kids is protecting them and teaching them to be good people. 

How do you protect them if you aren't there?  All of you Trumpsters claim you need a gun to keep yourself and your family safe. How do you justify abandoning your kids when you need a gun to feel safe?   You guessed it..... You're a fuck up. 

How could someone not see the danger in divorcing once you've had kids. You are bringing strangers into the house. She will date, you will date and the kids (who you are suppose to be raising with family values ) see all of this.  Worse case is you or your wife date someone who is abusive. Just because you were too lazy to work on your marriage, you opened your own kids to that danger.

In your case you admitted that your next wife had a drug problem.  You subjected your kids to that. Your choice. By getting divorced, the first time you risked that your first wife would fuck up and put the kids in danger. 

IMO That makes you more than an everyday fuck up. 

So, I can see why you like Trump. He makes your fuck ups look acceptable. Much like people liked Bush because he made them feel less stupid. 

It's just my opinion as someone who chose wisely, stayed married, faithful and continue to live a great life with my wife according to our wedding vows. 

3 minutes ago, ArcticCrusher said:

You mean the rental thingy?  :lol::lol:

Yah, those aren't investments dude, and being a cheap ass fuck isn't an investment plan strategy, it's a  disease, but better to play it safe.:lol:

Fun watching you act like a bitch.  Hell hath no furry like RevBeta scorned.

Two different topics. Try to pay attention Arctic Trumpster. 

14 minutes ago, AKIQPilot said:

Mark.  He is one of maybe three posters here that don't deserve even the slightest reply or response.  He is for sure the easiest to ignore.  He brings nothing to the forum.  Don't give him what he wants.  

did I miss your scolding of wolfie for insinuating rev's wife is a pig? he started this feud...

SMH at the drivel ,  people get divorced every day and live happy sucessful lives and staying in a miserable marriage isn't any better for the kids.  

2 minutes ago, revkevsdi said:

But it wasn't a physical threat, I was just warning you that you will cry like the bitch you are. 

Get ready:

#1 People who get divorced are fuck ups. No way around it, you fucked up choosing a life partner or fucked up a good marriage.

If you believe in the almighty god and the sanctity of marriage, it's even worse.  You stood in church, vowed the old " till death do us part" in front of your God and friends. Also, your friends vowed to help and support you through rough times.   Then you fucked up.. I'm guessing your friends who vowed to support the marriage just stood back and shrugged while you fucked up.   Sure people do it all the time and two adults deciding it didn't work out and going their separate ways are fine.  No harm no foul.  Unless of course you have children.  

#2  What did you do? Decide to bring children into a bad marriage? Have a good marriage and then let it die after having kids?  Either way you are a fuck up. 

The most important thing about having kids is protecting them and teaching them to be good people. 

How do you protect them if you aren't there?  All of you Trumpsters claim you need a gun to keep yourself and your family safe. How do you justify abandoning your kids when you need a gun to feel safe?   You guessed it..... You're a fuck up. 

How could someone not see the danger in divorcing once you've had kids. You are bringing strangers into the house. She will date, you will date and the kids (who you are suppose to be raising with family values ) see all of this.  Worse case is you or your wife date someone who is abusive. Just because you were too lazy to work on your marriage, you opened your own kids to that danger.

In your case you admitted that your next wife had a drug problem.  You subjected your kids to that. Your choice. By getting divorced, the first time you risked that your first wife would fuck up and put the kids in danger. 

So, I can see why you like Trump. He makes your fuck ups look acceptable. Much like people liked Bush because he made them feel less stupid. 

It's just my opinion as someone who chose wisely, stayed married, faithful and continue to live a great life with my wife according to our wedding vows. 

3 minutes ago, revkevsdi said:

Get ready:

Thought you were just stupid.

Now I know you are stupid, and have issues as well.

2 minutes ago, Angry ginger said:

SMH at the drivel ,  people get divorced every day and live happy sucessful lives and staying in a miserable marriage isn't any better for the kids.  

How many times have you been divorced?

5 minutes ago, revkevsdi said:

Get ready:

Sounds like someone's mommy and daddy had a very negative impact on them.

Stayed together... for the kids? Tried to make a go of it but just made your life miserable instead?

Boy, this internet psycho analyzing is fun!

8 minutes ago, revkevsdi said:

Two different topics. Try to pay attention Arctic Trumpster. 

Hard to keep up with a moron.:lol:

5 minutes ago, Snake said:

Thought you were just stupid.

Now I know you are stupid, and have issues as well.

If you had any doubts, he pretty much sealed the deal.

12 minutes ago, revkevsdi said:

Get ready:

:lol:

Get ready CKF.

4 hours ago, Edmo said:

So how does a person with all these skeletons in their closet get elected president? Oh, that’s right, he ran against Hillary. :lol: 

Trump has the best skeletons!

17 minutes ago, revkevsdi said:

Get ready:

100% true. I wish I could go back in time! :lol: 

1 minute ago, Snoslinger said:

rev you're getting out of hand with the divorce stuff. just saying.

I personally don't care what these people do. But you have to remember they are the ones that claim this is a Christian country and get pissy about gay marriage. 

People who get divorced want to believe the kids will be fine and maybe they will be but you have to admit that the kids are at an increased risk financially and physically. 

Choices get made during a marriage. How many times does someone choose to do something selfish instead of nice for their spouse?

How many times do people stay angry about stupid shit instead of talking it out?